Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi, is it possible for you to add a shorter intro to Generic Trio 4 to sync up with an intro cut version of Finn Balor's theme? Also to make a shorter intro to Finn Balor's 2k19 entrance? Thank you.

2 hours ago, motishow said:

can anyone confirm is chainsaw entrence is preset in game or if it is a ported entrance from other game? thanks

Hi, it’s a preset entrance in 2k20 which was ported back to 2k19 .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arm73 said:

Hi, is it possible for you to add a shorter intro to Generic Trio 4 to sync up with an intro cut version of Finn Balor's theme? Also to make a shorter intro to Finn Balor's 2k19 entrance? Thank you.

Hi, 

Its not possible to add a shorter intro for generic trio 4 as the entrance file can't be broken down into separate data segments.

Its possible to add a shorter intro to Finn Balor's 2k19 entrance but you will need to tell me how long you want the intro.

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Its not possible to add a shorter intro for generic trio 4 as the entrance file can't be broken down into separate data segments.

Its possible to add a shorter intro to Finn Balor's 2k19 entrance but you will need to tell me how long you want the intro.

I'm not sure of the exact time, but would it be possible to make it so that the music would still sync up with his arm fling that he does?

Edit: I have an answer now, I think the intro would need to be 3 seconds.

Edited by arm73
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Barnabas said:

Hi, can you send me this entrance effect file for the fiend please?

Hi. 
Do you have the ported entrances pack installed? the Fiend’s  entrance is in there. 

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, arm73 said:

I'm not sure of the exact time, but would it be possible to make it so that the music would still sync up with his arm fling that he does?

Edit: I have an answer now, I think the intro would need to be 3 seconds.

You can actually do this in advanced creation easily by replacing the intro with an intro for another superstar which is 3 seconds. But I think getting the right mix is editing the music and getting the right intro to match.

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. 
Do you have the ported entrances pack installed? the Fiend’s  entrance is in there. 

Yes i have, but the lighting isn't actually the same.

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You can actually do this in advanced creation easily by replacing the intro with an intro for another superstar which is 3 seconds. But I think getting the right mix is editing the music and getting the right intro to match.

I'll try it thank you

5 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

sorta a weird request but any chance you could port jericho's 2k18 evt its still in 2k19 but it has disabled trons 

Hi. If the same entrance is in both games, then all that needs to be done will be replacing the 2k19 effect file for the entrance with the 2k18 effect file.

The effect file holds the data for any trons disabled in an entrance, not the evt itself. 
I’ll have a look at the 2k19 effect file.

7 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

sorta a weird request but any chance you could port jericho's 2k18 evt its still in 2k19 but it has disabled trons 

Hi,

You can place this effect file in the pac\evt\effect folder. This is for the Chris Jericho 10 entrance . The trons will work with this file.

https://mega.nz/file/RJhHCQZS#tKNchBTaU08awF2i4YhHvOtAxPqW3pdEA8ostCDYxBc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Out of curiosity but did you port over Sin Cara’s 2K17 entrance I always thought that was a cool entrance

Hi, No I haven't .I never really bothered to be honest.

I usually port entrances based on request and if they are in demand or if I feel modders will use them, not just because they are available. 

Ill look into it .

On 8/27/2021 at 12:05 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Its possible if you copy the propdata for another entrance with a similar prop. 
Sadly there isn’t any other entrance in the game with a towel prop on the head .

Hi, 

I've been doing a little bit of research through the entrances with props that could be similar to a towel and found that Erick Rowan's Wyatt Entrance and Braun Strowman's Wyatt Entrance(would be better imo) could maybe be used. Do you think if you replace the prop that those entrances used to a towel prop(maybe from caw mode), it could work the same way as to Tazz's entrance is supposed to work?

*if it doesn't work, it's no problem. just throwing some ideas out there. still annoys tf out of me that tazz's entrance is unfinished lol*

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

Hi, 

I've been doing a little bit of research through the entrances with props that could be similar to a towel and found that Erick Rowan's Wyatt Entrance and Braun Strowman's Wyatt Entrance(would be better imo) could maybe be used. Do you think if you replace the prop that those entrances used to a towel prop(maybe from caw mode), it could work the same way as to Tazz's entrance is supposed to work?

*if it doesn't work, it's no problem. just throwing some ideas out there. still annoys tf out of me that tazz's entrance is unfinished lol*

Hi, They wouldn't  work as the timing for the prop removal is different . The prop also has to be removed in the ring. In addition the prop will be part of the entrance attire pac file  similar to the Towel in Tekken57'S Tazz Mod. What happens is the prop in the character pac file vanishes at the same time the animated prop loads . 

The best that I see possible is using Tekken's mod whereby the Towel vanishes at the point where he holds it, but the motion of it being held in his hands and being flung away can't be created unless there is another entrance with the same motion in the ring.

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

The best that I see possible is using Tekken's mod whereby the Towel vanishes at the point where he holds it, but the motion of it being held in his hands and being flung away can't be created unless there is another entrance with the same motion in the ring.

Would you be able to do this or no?

9 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

Would you be able to do this or no?

I will try it out , but all this stuff is experimental. There are no guarantees that it will work properly as there isn't an entrance with a motion which will perfectly fit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I will try it out , but all this stuff is experimental. There are no guarantees that it will work properly as there isn't an entrance with a motion which will perfectly fit. 

i would suggest braun strowman's wyatt entrance(the in-ring portion) as it has a motion that could maybe work

7 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

i would suggest braun strowman's wyatt entrance(the in-ring portion) as it has a motion that could maybe work

Hi, Brawn Strowman's mask entrance will not work because it's a separate prop .

The options available depend on the character mod. 

Basically a  Tazz mod with a towel as a separate prop in the pac\prop folder is what will be required. Tekken57's Tazz mod has the towel prop as part of the character model which the game handles differently from separate props. 

Character modding is not my speciality so I can only work with a mod that's already available.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 3rd September

I have added a few motions to the ported entrances pack. I thought a lot of these were in the game but they aren't. An updated download link can be found on the first page.

*Wade Barrett 2k16 victory motion  (Listed as Bad News Barrett)

*Seth Rollins 2k16 Victory motion (Listed as Set Rollins 2)

* Evolution Trio entrance (2k16) - Listed as Evolution 2  - New String EVOLUTION 2 added to the string_win.pac file  , HexRef 670B

* Damien Sandow 2k15 Victory 

*Cody Rhodes 2k15 victory

*Funkadactyls 2k15 solo victory (Cameron\ Naomi) - Listed as Funkadactyls

There were a few requests for motions from 2k17 and 18 but I couldn't retrieve the files since the links to the archives are inactive at present.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

So here is a clip with Tekken57's Tazz mod with the modified entrance which makes the towel disappear when he holds it.

What happens in the game is the prop he holds in the hand will load at that exact time in the motion. There isn't a prop  in the game which will work as it has to match the exact timing of his body motion which can't be adjusted . https://streamable.com/eb7sp5

KANE CHAMPION? Champion Entrance? Where is he? Are you talking about the Kane Champion Victory? 

Why is CM Punk's Champion Entrance (With Paul Heyman) to add to Single Title Entrance? Not added to Tag? Can Paul Heyman work in this Champion Entrance? (Just like 2K15 effect.) Thank you.

Edited by RockStunner