Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, benny1571 said:

Question Could You Place Andrade's Ringside & Ring Motions On Cesaros 2k18 entrance, (Also If I Port Cesaros Suit YOBJs to Andrade Would they still remove?)

Hi,

Its possible to replace the ring and ring in motions. 

Regarding the suit, they should remove as long as you have the yobj's for the suit in Andrade's pac fil, though its hard to say if the suit will fit perfectly.

Actually Now The Entrance is crashing This is A Lot Of Bollocks For Just An Animation Im Just Going To Have Him Do The Whole Entrance In His Suit, Thank you for your help, and sorry for wasting your time

Edited by benny1571

4 hours ago, benny1571 said:

Actually Now The Entrance is crashing This is A Lot Of Bollocks For Just An Animation Im Just Going To Have Him Do The Whole Entrance In His Suit, Thank you for your help, and sorry for wasting your time

Hi,

What did you do to make the entrance crash? Also which entrance are you referring to ?

Is it possible to port a 2k19 entrance to a different slot in-game? I'm trying to have two versions of the #DIY tag entrance, but when I try to port it all GFX goes to the arena movie and lighting doesn't work.

22 minutes ago, Ari said:

Is it possible to port a 2k19 entrance to a different slot in-game? I'm trying to have two versions of the #DIY tag entrance, but when I try to port it all GFX goes to the arena movie and lighting doesn't work.

hI,

Its possible to port a 2k19 entrance to another slot in the game. You can test with a copy of the DIY entrance I have assigned to slot 1454. 

Download, Unzip, drag the evt folder in the 2k19 folder then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

You can either assign the tag entrance ID 1454 in data editor or add it to the cae list using wrestleminus.

https://mega.nz/file/Zc4RVIBb#Q-yhGmszmeIcgDNkI2mcOcDdjiwFAbi7m1o95UO77o0

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 2:24 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

hI,

Its possible to port a 2k19 entrance to another slot in the game. You can test with a copy of the DIY entrance I have assigned to slot 1454. 

Download, Unzip, drag the evt folder in the 2k19 folder then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

You can either assign the tag entrance ID 1454 in data editor or add it to the cae list using wrestleminus.

https://mega.nz/file/Zc4RVIBb#Q-yhGmszmeIcgDNkI2mcOcDdjiwFAbi7m1o95UO77o0

Great, this works completely. How are you able to do this?

• Like 1

Hi, 

I have updated the entrances pack . A download link can be found on the first page (1st post of this thread)

Added the 2k15 Advanced entrance files for CM Punk .

Added a new lighting preset (listed as Lighting 29) to the advanced creation lighting menu.

*Modified the intro and the lighting  for CM Punk's entrance to fit with his AEW theme. (This is in a separate optional folder)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Woo 1

19 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:
19 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Now that you can add custom lightnings to the game do you think adding the tm61 lights from 2k18 might be a good idea?

Hi, the TM61 lighting preset in the updated pack is already modified as the 2k18 lighting data.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

7 minutes ago, LeBron James said:

@BlindedByTheGrace Finn Balor Demon WWE 2K17 Chainsaw Title Can it be transplanted ?

Hi.

The Finn Balor Demon 2k17 title entrance is part of the ported entrances pack. It is listed as FINN BALOR DEMON CHAMPION. 

20 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi.

The Finn Balor Demon 2k17 title entrance is part of the ported entrances pack. It is listed as FINN BALOR DEMON CHAMPION. 

I found it, thank you.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Some moves show up as blank in my game. Is there a way to fix it?

Did you install the ported moves pack ? Can you list a few moves which show up without any animation?

Hi, it’s updated with the info also listed on page 1 , but it’s just a minor update adding CM Punks advanced creation motions. The download link on the first page has been updated

hi mate sorry late reply, i  meant to say thanks ages ago, if you had the time please could you change the jackhammer damage to match diving elbow drop 1 please? thank you 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 3:01 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Here is a preview  and download links to a few 2k20  moves ive been working on . I will call these modded moves because I had to replace some of the animation data with those of 2k19 moves since most of the animations aren't working as they are in 2k19.

1. The Fiend 3  (2k20)  - Corner Taunt. Not modified.

2. Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick - Combo Strike  - I had to replace data for the initial punch.

3. Last Shot 1 (2k20) - This replaces Rocket Kick 1.  - Not all the data is compatible with 19 so I had to make modifications. I can't place it on a separate slot due to other moves in that category being affected (scripted moves) when I attempted to do so.

4. Hogan Leg Drop 1 (2k20) Replaces Leg Drop 5 - I had to modify Leg drop 5 by adding some of the data for the 2k20 leg drop to the move. I can't place on a new slot as its in the scripted move category.

5. Choke Lariat Slam (2k20) - Not modified - The thumb notion doesnt work, similar to issues with hand\finger motions for 2k20 moves not working properly in 2k19,

6. Suplex Sideslam (2k10) not modified.

I forgot to add these 3 moves to the list so they aren't previewed

7. Suplex 1 (2k20) 

8. Standing Moonsault 5 (2k20)

9. Sit-Out Piledriver 3 (2k20) - One of Jerry Lawler's signature moves 

Here is a video preview of the moves.

The moves are not yet included in the main ported moves pack. I have placed a separate download link below if you want to try out the moves in your game.

https://mega.nz/file/MRJwABSL#RWeOt4ENtJj90kc43zjfItOJXYnaf_oQYGYFCH3dK-Q

unzip, drag and drop the PAC folder in the WWE2K19 folder, then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

If you want to restore the original files, you can just replace with the files of the same name in the main ported moves pack 

This is Update Ported Moves? Does he include all Ported Moves Pack?

43 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

This is Update Ported Moves? Does he include all Ported Moves Pack?

Hi, This is a separate update file. I’ve added most of them to the ported moves pack. The only one I didn’t add was the Last shot 1 since i couldn’t place it on a separate slot. 

3 hours ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Would it be possible to combine the Dean Ambrose Shield 1 steps walk down with the Dean Ambrose Shield 2 full entrance in HxD?

Hi, Its possible, depending on which sections you are combining.

Here is a clip with both motions combined. 

There is an issue here with the nameplate appearing twice but either one can be removed.

https://streamable.com/3no8b7

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Yes! 1

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, This is a separate update file. I’ve added most of them to the ported moves pack. The only one I didn’t add was the Last shot 1 since i couldn’t place it on a separate slot. 

Would it be possible  for you to add it in a separate folder like you did with the legdrop?

22 minutes ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Would it be possible  for you to add it in a separate folder like you did with the legdrop?

Hi, 

It's possible. I will add it in before the end of today.

• Like 1