Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

10 minutes ago, Mr155551 said:

Can you port Brock Lesnar’s 2K18 Entrance and AJ Kirsch 2K20 Entrance in the next pack?

Hi,

Brock Lesner's 2k18 entrance is the same as his 2k17 entrance which is in the entrances pack.  

I will look into the AJ Kirsch (Rock the Promo Champ ) entrance , though it will take a bit of time to port the motion and make it work properly as it has a lengthy time sequence.

• Like 1

I did exactly what I was supposed to do but now I can't get into create-a-moveset? I installed and extracted it, and then copy and pasted "pac" into the main WWE 2K19 folder. Where did I mess up? lol

2 hours ago, Bastian_Marx said:

I did exactly what I was supposed to do but now I can't get into create-a-moveset? I installed and extracted it, and then copy and pasted "pac" into the main WWE 2K19 folder. Where did I mess up? lol

Hi,

Have you previously set up your game to install mods? Can you delete the chunk0.arc file in the main 2k19 folder and try again?

Hello! I noticed just a small "detail" that I would like to fix somehow. I don't know if anyone has encountered the same problem or not. This concerns CM Punk's Elimination Chamber entrance. As I understand it, its standard entrance refers to "00469_CMPunk2k15ENT.pac". When it comes to entering the EC, for some reason, CM punk has a diva animation of entering the ring. But, for example, if I use entrance "CM Punk 2", which is a combination of his champion and standard entrances, everything works fine. I understand that this is not a serious problem, but I wonder if there is a way to solve it?

Also, for some reason, during CM Punk's entrance nameplate occurs twice. How can I fix it? Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by Areshka121
  • Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan,

I'm having trouble getting AJ Lee's title motion to work. When I choose the AJ Lee motion for her title motion, the title doesn't show up?

• Like 1

i know you don't do move ports anymore but did you ever try to port the skull crushing finale from 2k15 i dislike the current one alot

1 hour ago, Areshka121 said:

Hello! I noticed just a small "detail" that I would like to fix somehow. I don't know if anyone has encountered the same problem or not. This concerns CM Punk's Elimination Chamber entrance. As I understand it, its standard entrance refers to "00469_CMPunk2k15ENT.pac". When it comes to entering the EC, for some reason, CM punk has a diva animation of entering the ring. But, for example, if I use entrance "CM Punk 2", which is a combination of his champion and standard entrances, everything works fine. I understand that this is not a serious problem, but I wonder if there is a way to solve it?

Thank you in advance! :)

Hi,

The issue with the female motion is due to the slot being assigned to one of  Paige's entrances in older games.

I have rectified the issue and also fixed the nameplate showing twice in the CM Punk 469 entrance motion. 

You can download, unzip and place both files in the 2k19\pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/kEom3ayA#gD7oS_mv-HjC0fqB-o6YX89xaRwq1vsrWoc5c0vSWAU

55 minutes ago, JonisNR1 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan,

I'm having trouble getting AJ Lee's title motion to work. When I choose the AJ Lee motion for her title motion, the title doesn't show up?

Hi,

The AJ Lee motion in the ported entrances  pack has this issue fixed. (evt 298)

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, you can select AJ Lee's motion from the Create Entrance menu. 

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The issue with the female motion is due to the slot being assigned to one of  Paige's entrances in older games.

I have rectified the issue and also fixed the nameplate showing twice in the CM Punk 469 entrance motion. 

You can download, unzip and place both files in the 2k19\pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/kEom3ayA#gD7oS_mv-HjC0fqB-o6YX89xaRwq1vsrWoc5c0vSWAU

Hi,

The AJ Lee motion in the ported entrances  pack has this issue fixed. (evt 298)

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, you can select AJ Lee's motion from the Create Entrance menu. 

Thank you for your reply! I placed these 2 files to evt. CM Punk's Chamber entrance is working now. But, unfortunately, two nameplates are still showing up. What's interesting, in "Entrance creation" everything is okay: the nameplate shows up when CM Punk is walking on the ramp. But in the match there are two of them. It seems to me that MAYBE the issue is with ring announcement. (I have Greg Hamilton mod and modified sound_p30.pac). The first nameplate shows up when CM Punk is sitting on the stage (somewhere at this part of the entrance). At this moment for some reason Greg begins to announce CM Punk. The second one shows up on the ramp (it is the only nameplate that should show up and in this very moment ring announcer should start introducing CM Punk). That's how it is... 

Edited by Areshka121
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Thank you for your reply! I placed these 2 files to evt. CM Punk's Chamber entrance is working now. But, unfortunately, two nameplates are still showing up. What's interesting, in "Entrance creation" everything is okay: the nameplate shows up when CM Punk is walking on the ramp. But in the match there are two of them. It seems to me that MAYBE the issue with ring announcement. (I have Greg Hamilton mod and modified sound_p30.pac). The first nameplate shows up when CM Punk is sitting on the stage (somewhere at this part of the entrance). At this moment for some reason Greg begins to announce CM Punk. The second one shows up on the ramp (it is the only nameplate that should show up and in this very moment ring announcer should start introducing CM Punk). That's how it is... 

Hi,

You can test this file. The issue has now be fixed.

https://mega.nz/file/4B4kDBIb#kaWs_FOq132MI7ZRe2_9lGlNrwzgoJEVSAucpeLfhlQ

2 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

i know you don't do move ports anymore but did you ever try to port the skull crushing finale from 2k15 i dislike the current one alot

Hi, I attempted it once but  I hardly noticed any difference between that motion and the 2k19 motion.

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You can test this file. The issue has now be fixed.

https://mega.nz/file/4B4kDBIb#kaWs_FOq132MI7ZRe2_9lGlNrwzgoJEVSAucpeLfhlQ

Thank you very much! CM Punk's entrance is working properly now. Really appreciate your work with modding!

Also, I wanted to discuss a small bugs during the Fiend's entrance.

Here is a video, I will leave the timecodes to make it easier for you to navigate.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He74JBYQWuo&ab_channel=Tickle-Count-Defeat

1) 0:26-0:27. I don't sure that it's a bug, but for me it's a little bit strange. After the phrase "Let Me In" appears on the screen, the camera just turns black. As it seems to me, it is being pushed aside somewhere or trons is disabled for that moment (but why they should be). Honestly, I don't fully understand what this is connected with. Before that, I used a file with ported entrances from March 3, it seems there was no such thing, if memory serves me right. The camera was fixed on the phare "Let Me In". Did you change it or is it a bug?

2) Throughout the entire entrance, the texture of the Fiend's lantern is strange. 

3) 2:02-2:06. The animation inside the EC with his lantern is really glitched.

Is it possible to fix these moments?

24 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Thank you very much! CM Punk's entrance is working properly now. Really appreciate your work with modding!

Also, I wanted to discuss a small bugs during the Fiend's entrance.

Here is a video, I will leave the timecodes to make it easier for you to navigate.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He74JBYQWuo&ab_channel=Tickle-Count-Defeat

1) 0:26-0:27. I don't sure that it's a bug, but for me it's a little bit strange. After the phrase "Let Me In" appears on the screen, the camera just turns black. As it seems to me, it is being pushed aside somewhere or trons is disabled for that moment (but why they should be). Honestly, I don't fully understand what this is connected with. Before that, I used a file with ported entrances from March 3, it seems there was no such thing, if memory serves me right. The camera was fixed on the phare "Let Me In". Did you change it or is it a bug?

2) Throughout the entire entrance, the texture of the Fiend's lantern is strange. 

3) 2:02-2:06. The animation inside the EC with his lantern is really glitched.

Is it possible to fix these moments?

Hi,

1. What Ive always done is update the timings and effects in line with how the Fiend's entrance looks on TV. The original 2k20 effects are now outdated and I make those changes.

If you remember, The Fiend didn't have any gfx in his entrance. That's how it is in 2k20 . Then at some point, They changed the lighting to red, then added gfx etc. The updates I have modded  have always reflected those changes as much as it can.

If you watch the current Fiend entrance from October 2020 till date, you will notice all the lighting not goes off before the Fiend appears. First the lights go out. Then at some point the trons go out. Then everything comes back on. Even the let me in gfx sequence is outdated as its been changed.

2. There was an issue with the texture for the model getting corrupted when it was ported over from 2k20. I am currently working on a way to get it fixed.

3. The glitch in the Lantern animation can't be fixed unfortunately due to the lantern animation data missing in 2k19. The file is in 2k20 but its difficult or impossible to locate it. There are also no guarantees it will work so its just one of those niggles we can't do anything about.

The dark lighting is  not a bug. I actually changed the timings. The March 3 ported entrance effect isn't like how his entrance looks on TV .

Edited by squaredcirclefan

44 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

1. What Ive always done is update the timings and effects in line with how the Fiend's entrance looks on TV. The original 2k20 effects are now outdated and I make those changes.

If you remember, The Fiend didn't have any gfx in his entrance. That's how it is in 2k20 . Then at some point, They changed the lighting to red, then added gfx etc. The updates I have modded  have always reflected those changes as much as it can.

If you watch the current Fiend entrance from October 2020 till date, you will notice all the lighting not goes off before the Fiend appears. First the lights go out. Then at some point the trons go out. Then everything comes back on. Even the let me in gfx sequence is outdated as its been changed.

2. There was an issue with the texture for the model getting corrupted when it was ported over from 2k20. I am currently working on a way to get it fixed.

3. The glitch in the Lantern animation can't be fixed unfortunately due to the lantern animation data missing in 2k19. The file is in 2k20 but its difficult or impossible to locate it. There are also no guarantees it will work so its just one of those niggles we can't do anything about.

The dark lighting is  not a bug. I actually changed the timings. The March 3 ported entrance effect isn't like how his entrance looks on TV .

Okay, I understand. Thank you! 

But for the sake of interest (continuing topic with CM punk), there is a way to change the entrances in EC matches? For example, let's take Jeff's Hardy EC entrance. It is only related to his wwe2k19 motion. If I choose wwe2k20 motion, his entrance in the ring in EC match is generic. Is there a way to somehow combine these entrances (use wwe2k20 motion before entering EC and use wwe2k19 EC motion when he is entering EC)?

If I have any more questions, can I contact you in private messages?

4 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Okay, I understand. Thank you! 

But for the sake of interest (continuing topic with CM punk), there is a way to change the entrances in EC matches? For example, let's take Jeff's Hardy EC entrance. It is only related to his wwe2k19 motion. If I choose wwe2k20 motion, his entrance in the ring in EC match is generic. Is there a way to somehow combine these entrances (use wwe2k20 motion before entering EC and use wwe2k19 EC motion when he is entering EC)?

If I have any more questions, can I contact you in private messages?

Hi,

Elimination Chamber entrances can be changed. The reason why its generic is the ID's for the ported entrances are not listed in the elimination chamber entrance data file. What I will need to do is look at the entrances I have ported and add the ID's and Elimination chamber entrance ID's assigned to the 2k19 character motion. I should be able to get that sorted with the next update.

You can send a private message if you have any questions or post here.

59 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

How is the effect of Kane '99 different? Is his effect similar to Kane's 2K15 Entrance?

The Kane 99 modded entrance has the same lighting effects as the Kane 98 entrance.

What I did was change the intro for the Kane 98 entrance to a shorter intro so Kane comes out right after the stage pyro goes off .

I replaced the stage pyro with one of the advanced creation pyros which has a greater intensity ..

The stage, ramp and ring-in motion are Kane 12.

The ring motion is the Kane 2k15 entrance.

3 hours ago, M1571 said:

as you have made randy orton, the rock and steve austins title motions work with two titles could you do the same with kevin owens'?

I will try it out. No guarantees it will work properly as not every title entrance can be converted to a 2 belt entrance.

PORTED ENTRANCES UPDATE 6TH APRIL. 

This is a supplementary update. You will only need to download this if you have the main pack installed.

Entrance motions added.

Brian Pillman WCW Entrance 

Seth The Wanderer 2k20 entrance (Wasteland wanderers DLC)  (Modified the Ricky Steamboat firestick for this entrance as the 2k20 pyro and torch prop arent working in 19)

Dosvetanya 2k20 Entrance ( Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC character with flag)

Bad Hair Day 2k20 entrance (Southpaw DLC character)

Georgia Washington 2k20 entrance (Southpaw DLC character with flag)

Rock The Promo Champ preset 2k20 entrance (AJ Kirsch)

Booker T 2k20 entrance

She Lady 2k20 DLC entrance (SouthpawDLC character with plush sword)

Rock N Rollups 2k20 Tag entrance (Southpaw Female tag entrance)

Dolph Ziggler 2k15 entrance

Rob Van Dam 2k15 entrance

New strings added to the string_win.pac file.
504F SHE LADY DLC

5050 ROB VAN DAM 2

50C0 ROCK THE PROMO CHAMP

50C1 BRIAN PILLMAN (WCW)

50C2 DOLPH ZIGGLER 4

50C3 BOOKER T 3

50C4 GEORGIA WASHINGTON DLC

50C5 FEMALE TAG (ROCK N ROLLUPS DLC)

50C6 EMBER MOON (BAD HAIR DAY DLC)

50C7 DOSVETANYA (DLC)

Minor fixes :
Fixed an issue with the floating light beam in the ported Triple H 2k16 entrance.

Replaced the Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2x4 with a vanilla 2x4 prop in 2k19.

Fixed a nameplate issue with the CM Punk entrance in the pack.

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN ENTRANCE GLASS WALL.

The Steve Austin champion entrance glass wall stage props (Wrestlemania 13 and Summerslam 98) will now show up in both arenas if you have the

2k15-2k18 arenas pack by @Abhilash installed.

Select the Steve Austin champion entrance (2 belt) to enable the Wrestlemania 13 glass wall load in the ported Wrestlemania 13 arena

Select the default Steve Austin champion entrance to enable the Summerslam 98 glass wall load in the ported Summerslam 98 arena

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 6th April.

00647_Dostevanya2k20EFF.pac

00647_ChainsawCharlie2k20EFF.pac

Two effect files with the same ID are found.

Rock The Promo Champ preset 2k20 entrance is The Rock Entrance? Is this champion entrance or single entrance?

Thank you.

Edited by RockStunner

4 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

00647_Dostevanya2k20EFF.pac

00647_ChainsawCharlie2k20EFF.pac

Two effect files with the same ID are found.

Rock The Promo Champ preset 2k20 entrance is The Rock Entrance? Is this champion entrance or single entrance?

Thank you.

Hi,

The 00647_chainsawcharlie2k20EFF is invalid . You can delete that file.

Rock the promo champ is not the Rock's entrance. Its for AJ Kirsch, the independent wrestler who voiced the MyCareer main character and is currently in AEW .Its a single entrance. I think he won a contest called ROCK THE PROMO a few years back 

There was an another 2K20 entrance for Finn Balor That I didn't mention in my last post That I Didn't think it got ported yet and feel like it might be great to have it's the Finn Balor Demon King Entrance with the flames not to confuse with the actual Demon King Finn Balor entrance in this game

Edited by Mr155551

Hi

Just wanna say you did an awesome job with the 2K20 DLC entrances portion that are in the recent update you just posted (especialy with the facial animations, they are on point, kudos).

By the way, I noticed that in Georgia Washington entrance, when the character is posing in the ring, she clips on the ropes.

Outside of that, for what I was able to test so far, the rest of entrances seem ok. Once again, thanks for the hard work you put in importing these entrances.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr155551 said:

There was an another 2K20 entrance for Finn Balor That I didn't mention in my last post That I Didn't think it got ported yet and feel like it might be great to have it's the Finn Balor Demon King Entrance with the flames not to confuse with the actual Demon King Finn Balor entrance in this game

Ive seen that motion but I didn't bother with it as none of the fire particle elements from 2k20 are working in 2k19 as they are formatted differently.

3 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

Just wanna say you did an awesome job with the 2K20 DLC entrances portion that are in the recent update you just posted (especialy with the facial animations, they are on point, kudos).

By the way, I noticed that in Georgia Washington entrance, when the character is posing in the ring, she clips on the ropes.

Outside of that, for what I was able to test so far, the rest of entrances seem ok. Once again, thanks for the hard work you put in importing these entrances.

Hi,

Thanks. I have fixed the issue with the clipping on the ropes. You can download the update zip file again as I have reuploaded an update .

• Thanks 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan, thanks as always for your amazing updates.

I've heavily edited my evt_data.pac file, so I don't want to overwrite it. Will I be missing out on any of these interesting new additions if I stick with my old one?

Also, I know in an earlier post you recommend injecting 15.rass into sound_p30, which I've also modified a lot, but I've also made edits to 15.rass specific to my roster. Same question-- I'm curious what I'd be missing out on by retaining my old file?

EDIT: Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered. I'm searching through the thread to find if that's the case. It's grown quite expansive haha

DOUBLE EDIT: Also, I assume the pacs from the "props" folder in this latest update should go in the "prop" folder instead, right?

Edited by Clarityman