Adding New Renders

HanleysFramer

This is simply groundbreaking.

I've spent hours replacing superstars and reinstalling them in different slots just so my favorites could have renders and look like they belong.

This. Changes. THE GAME.

@HanleysFramer

Thank you for this really promising find. Hard to believe that it was so easy in the end. After all, we've worked with the old LTSA ids till 2K16. It was just not clear how the hashes are generated. That - in the end - it is a simple MD5, who would have thought it? I just tried it with a new CCT build, but it doesn't seem to work with alternative attires. Are your sure that it's working, according to the scheme p30XXX12, 22, 32 ...?

Edited by TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX  Yeah, I just took a quick peak at alts before. I just now looked at a character with alt attires and multiple renders, Triple H. 

The input strings for his attires seem to be: 

"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb10203"  - referee attire    (for his third alt attire)
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb10202"  - monster attire   (for his second alt attire)
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb10201"  - manager attire  (for his first alt attire)
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb102"    - regular attire

So, following that format would probably yield some results. 

Edited by HanleysFramer
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, HanleysFramer said:

@TheVisitorX  Yeah, I just took a quick peak at alts before. I just now looked at a character with alt attires and multiple renders, Triple H. 

The input strings for his attires seem to be: 

"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb10203"  - referee attire    (for his third alt attire)
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb10202"  - monster attire   (for his second alt attire)
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb10201"  - manager attire  (for his first alt attire)
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb102"    - regular attire

So, following that format would probably yield some results. 

You're right, thanks! I can confirm that this is working (at least for Triple H). It's also working with Randy Orton '13/'14. Not sure about others, yet.

Edited by TheVisitorX

27 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

You're right, thanks! I can confirm that this is working (at least for Triple H). It's also working with Randy Orton '13/'14. Not sure about others, yet.

unknown.png

It works that way

• Like 1

Got a custom Ciampa render in with no problem, Type A & B, but I can't seem to get a render for CM Punk (Slot 468) to work to save my life. Anyone else having issues that they have resolved?

7 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Renders seem to work with CCT but cant load into games just hangs :(

Are you sure that it's not because of an other issue (wrong or missing ch pac files for example)?

35 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Are you sure that it's not because of an other issue (wrong or missing ch pac files for example)?

All was working fine before injecting the DDS files for them - I will try and redo the dds files and see if that makes a difference.

1 minute ago, Robbie686 said:

All was working fine before injecting the DDS files for them - I will try and redo the dds files and see if that makes a difference.

Please upload and send me the pac file via pm. I will have a look :).

7 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Please upload and send me the pac file via pm. I will have a look :).

Il pm you the link mate :) 

@TheVisitorX Hey dude thanks for implementing the custom renders thing into CCT, I was having trouble with injecting a dds into kenny omega's 492 slot, I loaded the dds and chose attire 2 and it generated a 049201.pac file for type a and type b in the mods folder, I moved these files into my ssface folder and added them to the def myself cos i don't use the mods folder. The it still should the render i have for omega for all attires.

then i opened the cct generated 049101.pac file in hxd and checked the ltsa and it's different to what kaa992's render tool generates so i changed it to those and now the different render for omega shows up on attire 2 so not sure if CCT generates the wrong ltsa string?

4 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@TheVisitorX Hey dude thanks for implementing the custom renders thing into CCT, I was having trouble with injecting a dds into kenny omega's 492 slot, I loaded the dds and chose attire 2 and it generated a 049201.pac file for type a and type b in the mods folder, I moved these files into my ssface folder and added them to the def myself cos i don't use the mods folder. The it still should the render i have for omega for all attires.

then i opened the cct generated 049101.pac file in hxd and checked the ltsa and it's different to what kaa992's render tool generates so i changed it to those and now the different render for omega shows up on attire 2 so not sure if CCT generates the wrong ltsa string?

CCT generates the LTSA string based on the latest findings from @HanleysFramer .

Which is:

"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typebXXX03"  - for attire 4
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typebXXX02"  - for attire 3
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typebXXX01"  - for attire 2
"wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typebXXX"   - regular attire

It is possible that this does not work with all characters, but I think the issue is a caching/overwriting thing... CCT doesn't delete the old references from the ltag file archives as the old version did. That means, in some cases, that the game still uses the original files..

Edited by TheVisitorX

Yeah that's I have, I have a render called typea_kenny_omega.pac which is for his default attire which i used @kaa992 tool 

then I tried CCT and injected a different omega render into attire 2 and it gave me two files 049101.pac

but when I used these all my omega attires still had the same render. 

I noticed when i used kaa's tool and put in the ch id - 49201 it is a totally different hash from what CCT Makes

258788m.png

2hz46sy.png

This is what I mean @TheVisitorX if you look at where i typed in kaa's tool 49201 it gives the type a - 7E13FC0A

but if you look at the 049201.pac that CCT generates for attire 2 - it show's A5F8BDC1

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

10 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Yeah that's I have, I have a render called typea_kenny_omega.pac which is for his default attire which i used @kaa992 tool 

then I tried CCT and injected a different omega render into attire 2 and it gave me two files 049101.pac

but when I used these all my omega attires still had the same render. 

I noticed when i used kaa's tool and put in the ch id - 49201 it is a totally different hash from what CCT Makes

258788m.png

This is what i'm on about @TheVisitorX

I don't think that @kaa992 tool already uses the new string for his hashes. His answer with the link came before @HanleysFramer has posted the new strings, so that is why the hashes are different. CCT does not use the p30XXX hash.

Try to delete your default render and let me know if this is working. The game uses the default render for all attires if no other has been specified.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Okay dude, I'll delete the renders I have for omega, and try inject the two renders I have for default attire and attire 2 with CCT and see what happens

3 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Okay dude, I'll delete the renders I have for omega, and try inject the two renders I have for default attire and attire 2 with CCT and see what happens

If you have any other issues or something, please use the CCT thread for this. To keep this thread clean from other CCT related topics.

• Like 1

If this is any help, I know the "p30_typeX" renders always overwrite the older patch files. So, if you have a pre existing "p30" render on slot 492 but are adding with the non "p30" string it will be overwritten by the former.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1