Adding New Renders

HanleysFramer

Well, it seems like the only string that works with DLC and alternate attires is wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typebXXX0X. Everything else isn't working, even with DLC. typeb_p30 does work with XXX (default attire / same render for all attires), but not with specific attires like XXX0X :/. I'm not sure why... Maybe I do something wrong. And, as you have said, each p30 added render does overwrite other renders, but also renders for alternate attires (if set/added without p30).

Edited by TheVisitorX

On 5/7/2019 at 4:33 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Well, it seems like the only string that works with DLC and alternate attires is wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typebXXX0X. Everything else isn't working, even with DLC. typeb_p30 does work with XXX (default attire / same render for all attires), but not with specific attires like XXX0X :/. I'm not sure why... Maybe I do something wrong. And, as you have said, each p30 added render does overwrite other renders, but also renders for alternate attires (if set/added without p30).

Has that to do 4 esample with Bobby Lasjley Attire? I try to replace the default attire but doesn't work

3 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Has that to do 4 esample with Bobby Lasjley Attire? I try to replace the default attire but doesn't work

The default attire should be replaceable with the typeb_p30 string. Only the alternate attires aren't working with that, but if you have just one, it should be working.

On 5/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, TheVisitorX said:

The default attire should be replaceable with the typeb_p30 string. Only the alternate attires aren't working with that, but if you have just one, it should be working.

Sory but I don't figure it out. I try to use Render LTSA String but seems not to working. What should I do exactly?

On 5/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, TheVisitorX said:

133, Bobby lashley

7 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

And you have used this one: wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb_p30133?

BUt, I don't understand 1 thing. wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb_p30133 is the route or the string that I have to use? I create 2 folders in wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface one named typeb_p30133 and named typea_p30133 and it doesn't work

Can someone make a detailed tutorial or sreply to me? I have all the tools needed but I don't understand what to do for this tutorial. All I have in my "ssface" folder are the 6 pac files.

EDIT: nevermind, I figured everything out

Edited by SKRAPE

A tutorial would be great. I never edited renders before so I have no idea what or how to do it. How do I insert the dds file in the game? Is it included in the pac file like the one @HanleysFramer posted for Ciampa in the OP? And what am I suppossed to do with that pac file? Sorry for the noob questions.

2 hours ago, verde said:

A tutorial would be great. I never edited renders before so I have no idea what or how to do it. How do I insert the dds file in the game? Is it included in the pac file like the one @HanleysFramer posted for Ciampa in the OP? And what am I suppossed to do with that pac file? Sorry for the noob questions.

Why don't you use CCT for that?

1 hour ago, verde said:

For the dds? and what about the pac file? what do i do with that?

I explain the formats for the 0000 and dds file in the video tutorial in the X-Packer thread. You can get info on how to create these files even if you are using are using other tools in the tutorial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So what I see Is that, when I try to replace an original render, sometimes the game recognize the new added One, sometimes not. Anyone with the same issue? I never had this problema. Before, with the old version of CCT. I already deleted the old files

Edited by DFM85

I see this same issue using CCT, sometimes I add it and it shows, other times not.  I also have issues when it worked just fine, until I add another render to another wrestler and the ingame comes back (lost the updated render)

On 5/24/2019 at 8:36 AM, Seattlejedi said:

I see this same issue using CCT, sometimes I add it and it shows, other times not.  I also have issues when it worked just fine, until I add another render to another wrestler and the ingame comes back (lost the updated render)

I still have some time this problem. Do you figure it out how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

So I am a bit confused here. One of the first character I imported was the Road Warriors. I added the renders (which you can get here by downloadlinks in this forums) by using the  CCT tool. So they got visible in the selection and matchup screens.

Now I added another char, this time I used a .png file (to have none/a transparent background) that I found on the internet and exported that with Gimp as a .dds

and resized it to 1024x1024. I also imported this one with the CCT. But this time, wne I am in the game, the image is invisble. It's not showing upin the selection or the match up screen.

Do I miss something here?

Does that image have more to it then just be the correct type of file (.dds) and size (1024x1024)?

Or

Is it requiered to edit some file with the Hex Editor, like described on the first pages? If yes, the I don't get it, because the renders Roadwarriors didn't need that.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Ok, I now know what went wrong and the solution is sooo simple

When I compared the DDS-files that worked with that I wanted to use, that did not work, it came to my attention that my file had more MB.

That one that worked had 1 MB. In fact when I looked at others, that are available fo downdload, in this forum, pretty much all have the size of 1 MB.

So what I did:

I opened GIMP, exported that.png once more as a DDS, BUT this time i selected a compression (BC1/DXT1). File is now 1/2 MB. I imported it with the CCT.

Works!

In other words: DDS files that are larger than 1MB might not get shown in the game!

Sorry if the more skilled modders here alreeady knew that. I still hope my answer helps newbies, or people who also didn't know about that.

• Like 2