Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

20 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

I agree, that was at 300% I managed to fit it in 275% which is a lot better. 

Random question, but in the WWE 2K18 My Career mode, you could go and talk to wrestlers backstage, male and female

are these cutscenes available in the pac / evt of WWE 2K18?

txebnK6.png

Hi,

The cutscenes are available in the 2k18 evt folder. 2k18 had better backstage scenes in my opinion.

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The cutscenes are available in the 2k18 evt folder. 2k18 had better backstage scenes in my opinion.

Excellent, so I should put them in the UNIVERSE / BACKSTAGE section yes? What are the pac IDs for those scenes in the WWE 2K18 pac / evt files please?

Yes these could prove useful for sure

3 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Excellent, so I should put them in the UNIVERSE / BACKSTAGE section yes? What are the pac IDs for those scenes in the WWE 2K18 pac / evt files please?

Yes these could prove useful for sure

I haven’t actually had a look at the 2k18 cutscene files. One will have to play a part of MuCareer mode to view the scenes in Create a Video , but I’ve deleted my 2k18 game save .

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I haven’t actually had a look at the 2k18 cutscene files. One will have to play a part of MuCareer mode to view the scenes in Create a Video , but I’ve deleted my 2k18 game save .

Can those be transferred to wwe 2k19 

Just read through the first page and noticed you were having issues with dark cutscenes. There is a file in evt_data called 0012.bpe that is responsible for lights. It is necessary to edit this file to get lights to come on when needed for porting winning animations from 2K15, such as Kane. Opening the file in Notepad shows some event number references for MyCareer. Maybe you need to add the event ID to this file to get the lights to work?

7 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

Just read through the first page and noticed you were having issues with dark cutscenes. There is a file in evt_data called 0012.bpe that is responsible for lights. It is necessary to edit this file to get lights to come on when needed for porting winning animations from 2K15, such as Kane. Opening the file in Notepad shows some event number references for MyCareer. Maybe you need to add the event ID to this file to get the lights to work?

Hi,

Thanks for the advice and suggestion. What's strange is, the lights for the cutscene work in backstage areas. What I mean is, if it's replacing a backstage cutscene in the game, it works fine, even when the effects and lights files for that evt slot are removed from their respective folders. 

18 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

Thanks man any other tips?

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Thanks for the advice and suggestion. What's strange is, the lights for the cutscene work in backstage areas. What I mean is, if it's replacing a backstage cutscene in the game, it works fine, even when the effects and lights files for that evt slot are removed from their respective folders. 

Could you remind me again what the event slot is that you're replacing?

2 minutes ago, jakeypearce said:

Could you remind me again what the event slot is that you're replacing?

ITS EVENT SLOT 2630 . Promo/ Brawl/ Cutscene 6 in Create A Video. It's been replaced with the interview scene @Chris2000 uploaded on the first page.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:45 PM, Chris2000 said:

Can those be transferred to wwe 2k19 

yes they can be. It will be easier to view them in the 2k18 create a video first.

How did the 2k16 Buried Alive cutscenes come along ? What arena are you using ?

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

yes they can be. It will be easier to view them in the 2k18 create a video first.

How did the 2k16 Buried Alive cutscenes come along ? What arena are you using ?

99erfUt.png Just normal arena I think I have placed wrong prop files in before rebuild to tho 

It will allow me to change arena in game pressing Z on this one tho

The scene in mine is on slot WRAP UP 2, CUTSCENE 8 , PAC / EVT 02589 as below

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ccnbusu5v68ow4b/02589.pac/file

UPDATE : Tried 00741 in WWE 2K18 pac / evt part 2 section in vanilla folder, nothing happened so will keep searching for the backstage files. 

Edited by Chris2000

1 hour ago, Chris2000 said:

99erfUt.png Just normal arena I think I have placed wrong prop files in before rebuild to tho 

UPDATE : Tried 00741 in WWE 2K18 pac / evt part 2 section in vanilla folder, nothing happened so will keep searching for the backstage files. 

how to port it ? 

Just now, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

how to port it ? 

I used Pac editor , I am using WRAP UP 2 section to replace, under pac / evt in your WWE 2K19 folders.

Then I am injecting the bpe files. 

2 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

You will need the 2k16 arena with the buried alive match props. Probably in the arena entrance file. It is located in the Rockbottom PPV Arena.

Here is the scene with the props, 2k16 Rockbottom arena entrance which contains the gravestone and sand, and the stadium. The barricades can be removed. I also think the arena lights need to be added .

46 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Here is the scene with the props, 2k16 Rockbottom arena entrance which contains the gravestone and sand, and the stadium. The barricades can be removed. I also think the arena lights need to be added .

What scene did you go over, could you send me over the pac file, i think i may need the prop files too not sure I selected correct ones

33 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

What scene did you go over, could you send me over the pac file, i think i may need the prop files too not sure I selected correct ones

I used the same scene. As I said before, the arena entrance and stadium of the 2k16 ROCKBOTTOM PPV arena contain objects for the buried alive cutscene, not just the props. I replaced the arena entrance and Stadium object files for The Summerslam 88 Arena with those  of the PPV. I still used the same scene, but selected Summerslam 88 Arena in Create a video. The stadium object contains the open space where the props,sand and gravestones are placed in the scene. I am away from my PC at the moment. I will send the files soon.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I used the same scene. As I said before, the arena entrance and stadium of the 2k16 ROCKBOTTOM PPV arena contain objects for the buried alive cutscene, not just the props. I replaced the arena entrance and Stadium object files for The Summerslam 88 Arena with those  of the PPV. I still used the same scene, but selected Summerslam 88 Arena in Create a video. The stadium object contains the open space where the props,sand and gravestones are placed in the scene. I am away from my PC at the moment. I will send the files soon.

Thanks, just noticed on yours that this might need to be replacing a scene with 4 superstars just looking at it two are unlockable in the scene

39 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks, just noticed on yours that this might need to be replacing a scene with 4 superstars just looking at it two are unlockable in the scene

Yes. After I recorded the video, I added Kane and Vince McMahon to the 0fop file . It is indeed better with 4 characters. You can’t use a backstage scene as you won’t be able to change arenas..

21 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

What section did you put it under in pac / evt man? 

I don’t seem to understand your question ?

1 minute ago, Chris2000 said:

The pac file i mean which scene did you replace in the evt folder in create a video 🤔

the same scene you used. I didn't change the cutscene.

20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

the same scene you used. I didn't change the cutscene.

Could you send over your pac file and any prop files please, just tried it using Summerslam 88 and still no luck 

Thanks