Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

13 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

I will try it on my desktop then, did you try and change the cast on your version of those scenes?

You mentioned a lighting issue did you have any luck fixing that? 

Yes I was able to change the cast. One thing is certain cutscenes have in-game stars set as default which you cant change in-game , unless the evt file is modified. You will need to decompress the evt file and edit the 0fop . This contains data as to the character models which load in the cutscene. For instance the interview scene has Renee Young set by default as the interviewer. This can only be changed by editing the 0fop file.

I haven't had any luck with the lighting as I haven't been able to locate a My Career backstage cutscene file to replace. 

@Chris2000 Which video card do you have and how much VRAM does it sport? If you have a dedicated video card, make sure the game is running on it and not the Intel Graphics integrated into the CPU. If you only have the integrated CPU, then try to check if the BIOS allows you got change the amount of system memory reserved for the iGPU and set it to the maximum.

The rest of the system specs look fine (and don't worry, unlike what @squaredcirclefan said, that mobile Core i7 isn't comparable to a Desktop i3, it's actually a higher-end CPU with more cores, higher frequencies etc..).
Although 8GB RAM is a bit on the lower side these days (I'd suggest upgrading to 16GB if you can). It could be that the system is running out of memory and crashes, but I'd assume it might be either a driver or overheating issue.
Try updating all the drivers to the latest version. Also try raising the back of the Laptop (assuming it has bottom air intakes) a bit to allow more air to flow through it. If the laptop's intakes are dusty, dust them out.

Also, you might want to let Steam verify the integrity of the Game Files just in case there's something missing (and don't forget to backup any modded files that aren't inside your mods folder beforehand).

41 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

@Chris2000 What video card do you have? If you have a dedicated video card, make sure the game is running on it and not the Intel Graphics integrated into the CPU.

The rest of the system specs look fine (and don't worry, unlike what @squaredcirclefan said, that mobile Core i7 isn't comparable to a Desktop i3, it's actually a higher-end CPU with more cores, higher frequencies etc..). Although 8GB RAM is a bit on the lower side these days (I'd suggest upgrading to 16GB if you can). It could be that the system is running out of memory and crashes, but I'd assume it might be either a driver or overheating issue.
Try updating all the drivers to the latest version. Also try raising the back of the Laptop (assuming it has bottom air intakes) a bit to allow more air to flow through it. If the laptop's intakes are dusty, dust them out.

Also, you might want to let Steam verify the integrity of the Game Files just in case there's something missing.

HI @Cave Waverider, yes the laptop mobile core I7 has more cores, but it's still a laptop processor. Maybe I overexaggerated with the I3, it is  still nowhere near the performance of a desktop class i7 processor in real life usage. I'm playing this game on an Core i3 desktop anyway with 12gb of RAM.

Though it is quite alarming if cutscenes playback will cause crashes with an I7 laptop processor, so it might be the other reasons you have suggested. Hopefully he gets it sorted.

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

HI @Cave Waverider, yes the laptop mobile core I7 has more cores, but it's still a laptop processor. Maybe I overexaggerated with the I3, it is  still nowhere near the performance of a desktop class i7 processor in real life usage. I'm playing this game on an Core i3 desktop anyway with 12gb of RAM.

Though it is quite alarming if cutscenes playback will cause crashes with an I7 laptop processor, so it might be the other reasons you have suggested. Hopefully he gets it sorted.

Just tried it on my gaming desktop pc, same result, instant crash on that scene, I am trying to think what I am doing wrong my laptop has a 1050 ti , my gaming pc the exact same graphics card, both windows 10...

Could we try the scenes on several other create a video evt pac file sections, say another one to see if it might work with it, for sure it is still crashing on me. It loads for a brief moment longer but crashed twice when tested just now :(

7 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

@Chris2000 Which video card do you have and how much VRAM does it sport? If you have a dedicated video card, make sure the game is running on it and not the Intel Graphics integrated into the CPU. If you only have the integrated CPU, then try to check if the BIOS allows you got change the amount of system memory reserved for the iGPU and set it to the maximum.

The rest of the system specs look fine (and don't worry, unlike what @squaredcirclefan said, that mobile Core i7 isn't comparable to a Desktop i3, it's actually a higher-end CPU with more cores, higher frequencies etc..).
Although 8GB RAM is a bit on the lower side these days (I'd suggest upgrading to 16GB if you can). It could be that the system is running out of memory and crashes, but I'd assume it might be either a driver or overheating issue.

Also, you might want to let Steam verify the integrity of the Game Files just in case there's something missing (and don't forget to backup any modded files that aren't inside your mods folder beforehand).

NVIDIA 1050 ti , i made sure it is running off it, you can tell because before testing this the game ran super slow, now it runs great in matches. 

I hope I can find a way to get these scenes to work I had big story plans for them, getting them into WWE 2K17 was much easier process :(

14 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Just tried it on my gaming desktop pc, same result, instant crash on that scene, I am trying to think what I am doing wrong my laptop has a 1050 ti , my gaming pc the exact same graphics card, both windows 10...

Could we try the scenes on several other create a video evt pac file sections, say another one to see if it might work with it, for sure it is still crashing on me. It loads for a brief moment longer but crashed twice when tested just now :(

NVIDIA 1050 ti , i made sure it is running off it, you can tell because before testing this the game ran super slow, now it runs great in matches. 

I hope I can find a way to get these scenes to work I had big story plans for them, getting them into WWE 2K17 was much easier process :(

First thing. Do the default cutscenes work in the game without crashes ? If they do, then it's not a problem with your PC. 

You might want to try deleting the chuink0.arc file from the main WWE 2K19 folder and try again.

Can you try the interview cutscene on evt slot 3080. it is the first backstage scene in career mode where Triple H appears. I think it's cutscene  8 or 9. Ultimately you will need a backstage scene in Universe mode , since you will have full control over editing the cast. Career mode has limitations as some of the characters are hardcoded in the scene independent of the data in the evt file.

UPDATE : I was able to locate one of the universe mode backstage cutscenes and replace it with the 2k17 backstage interview. Here is a clip below. 

There seems to be an issue with the game not allowing characters of different genders selectable as casts in the scene. When I tried changing Tommaso for instance, the second cast will reset to superstar. Both characters either have to be male or female in the scene.

What I have done here is edit the 0fop file for the cutscene , adding the ch pac for Tommaso's in ring attire, which you can't do in the game. This is why he appears with his in-ring attire . 

Probably a better workaround for your story is to add the character pac ID's, especially is it's a backstage scene. 

What I replaced is 04221.pac (Create A Video - Universe mode backstage scene 1)

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

First thing. Do the default cutscenes work in the game without crashes ? If they do, then it's not a problem with your PC. 

You might want to try deleting the chuink0.arc file from the main WWE 2K19 folder and try again.

Can you try the interview cutscene on evt slot 3080. it is the first backstage scene in career mode where Triple H appears. I think it's cutscene  8 or 9. Ultimately you will need a backstage scene in Universe mode , since you will have full control over editing the cast. Career mode has limitations as some of the characters are hardcoded in the scene independent of the data in the evt file.

UPDATE : I was able to locate one of the universe mode backstage cutscenes and replace it with the 2k17 backstage interview. Here is a clip below. 

There seems to be an issue with the game not allowing characters of different genders selectable as casts in the scene. When I tried changing Tommaso for instance, the second cast will reset to superstar. Both characters either have to be male or female in the scene.

What I have done here is edit the 0fop file for the cutscene , adding the ch pac for Tommaso's in ring attire, which you can't do in the game. This is why he appears with his in-ring attire . 

Probably a better workaround for your story is to add the character pac ID's, especially is it's a backstage scene. 

What I replaced is 04221.pac (Create A Video - Universe mode backstage scene 1)

xB8kVDI.jpg

Thank you for that tip! Great tip! Well worked out :D

Making progress! Deleting the Chunk0.arc made it load stable! The other scenes do load fine and very well in create a video also to answer that question. 

Okay just a couple of other queries. The scene's props which folder are they to go into as they dont seem to be appearing yet. 

One of the wrestlers isnt changeable so I will attempt your technique by editing the 0fop file, I would like that changeable also for the GM 

If I rename the interview PAC file to 04221 will that be enough for that scene to work okay in Universe / Backstage / Scene 1 yeah?

Would it be possible for you to send me over your interview file because I tried to rename the other file but it just overwrited the contract scene in create a video, trying to get all 3 scenes in different scene slots if that makes sense, also your interview file already has the alterations made to make both characters selectable right? 

Edited by Chris2000

Ok great. Here is the interview scene I placed in slot 4221. You can use 4226 for the contract signing scene. This is Universe / Backstage / Scene 3. This scene has 4 characters. Both characters are selectable , but you can only select two male or two female in-game.

I think the number of characters you can change in the cast depends on the number of characters in the scene originally.

The game will still reset characters in the interview scene when you try to change them, so it's best setting up the characters by editing the 0fop file and adding in the Hex ID's. I prefer this method for two reasons First is it allows you to set the alternate attire if you want to use one . Secondly, you can use an entrance attire for the interview which is more realistic. 

What comes to mind is , unlike previous games, 2k19 doesn't allow you to set intergender casts in game, just like not allowing you to set a male and female character in a team. One other thing is, a scene which has a male and female character in it will probably allow this. There are two in Mycareer mode, the only problem is, you can't alter the camera angles like the 4221 slot.(Camera is disabled)

The props I sent you will go in the pac/prop folder. You will need to rebuild the def file. 

Here is a link to the 4221.pac file.

https://mega.nz/#!VjgkVYbD!QAnD5ApnKuGqfZDIiONkTQiyT5F9gTZUEE9zqk46m-w

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ok great. Here is the interview scene I placed in slot 4221. You can use 4226 for the contract signing scene. This is Universe / Backstage / Scene 3. This scene has 4 characters. Both characters are selectable , but you can only select two male or two female in-game.

I think the number of characters you can change in the cast depends on the number of characters in the scene originally.

The game will still reset characters in the interview scene when you try to change them, so it's best setting up the characters by editing the 0fop file and adding in the Hex ID's. I prefer this method for two reasons First is it allows you to set the alternate attire if you want to use one . Secondly, you can use an entrance attire for the interview which is more realistic. 

What comes to mind is , unlike previous games, 2k19 doesn't allow you to set intergender casts in game, just like not allowing you to set a male and female character in a team. One other thing is, a scene which has a male and female character in it will probably allow this. There are two in Mycareer mode, the only problem is, you can alter the camera angles like the 4221 slot.(Camera is disabled)

The props I sent you will go in the pac/prop folder. You will need to rebuild the def file. 

Here is a link to the 4221.pac file.

https://mega.nz/#!VjgkVYbD!QAnD5ApnKuGqfZDIiONkTQiyT5F9gTZUEE9zqk46m-w

Can I rebuild the def file by deleting the Chunk0.def file yea?

The game doesnt seem to be loading after I tried that, perhaps this wasnt the right way to rebuild the def file 

You need to rebuild the def file (regenerate the def file)  using Custom Character tools (CCT 2019) in the tools and resources section. You aren’t supposed to delete the file.

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You need to rebuild the def file (regenerate the def file)  using Custom Character tools (CCT 2019) in the tools and resources section. You aren’t supposed to delete the file.

vb4mJT5.png

This might still be okay for me, I was planning on having Renee Young mostly, but this way I can also have a male interviewer here and there. Thanks so much for this, this will be huge for me. I don't suppose there is a way to remove the timer toolbar just at bottom of each clip, if not its ok I know how to zoom in

28i2Scy.png

Would you happen to know CUTSCENE 2 and CUTSCENE 3 in this section are they evt pac files, 04223 and 04226 just wanted to check. I was thinking of putting in the relaxed interview scene into cutscene 2 and the Heyman contract signing scene into 3

Edited by Chris2000

Holy shit balls. I didn't even know there were cut-scenes in make a video mode. This changes the whole f'n game for me.

THANKS, THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Edited by JManny
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

vb4mJT5.png

This might still be okay for me, I was planning on having Renee Young mostly, but this way I can also have a male interviewer here and there. Thanks so much for this, this will be huge for me. I don't suppose there is a way to remove the timer toolbar just at bottom of each clip, if not its ok I know how to zoom in

28i2Scy.png

Would you happen to know CUTSCENE 2 and CUTSCENE 3 in this section are they evt pac files, 04223 and 04226 just wanted to check. I was thinking of putting in the relaxed interview scene into cutscene 2 and the Heyman contract signing scene into 3

Hi, 

cutscene 2 and 3 are 04223 and 04226 respectively. 

How will you be recording your scene ?

45 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

cutscene 2 and 3 are 04223 and 04226 respectively. 

How will you be recording your scene ?

Using Cyberlink screen recorder, I know using xbox one controller a way to magnify so I am only recording the mini preview box, which keeps the quality by previewing the image recording. I am open to recommendations tho?

nQGCwgq.png

I put in the new scene above if I wanted to replace the SUPERSTAR above how would I edit the 0fop file I havent done that before you mentioned HexEditor, I have it, I just wanted to be able to change both this contract signing and the other one so any character can be inserted into it. 

UPDATE : I rebuilt the file you said using CCT with the other it worked but not the one above, new scene that did work is below

zkyP63f.png

Say I wanted to change the belt to a custom belt is that do-able after I create the custom title by replacing the belt 2009_belt file you sent previously

Edited by Chris2000
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

xB8kVDI.jpg

Thank you for that tip! Great tip! Well worked out :D

Making progress! Deleting the Chunk0.arc made it load stable! The other scenes do load fine and very well in create a video also to answer that question. 

Okay just a couple of other queries. The scene's props which folder are they to go into as they dont seem to be appearing yet. 

One of the wrestlers isnt changeable so I will attempt your technique by editing the 0fop file, I would like that changeable also for the GM 

If I rename the interview PAC file to 04221 will that be enough for that scene to work okay in Universe / Backstage / Scene 1 yeah?

Would it be possible for you to send me over your interview file because I tried to rename the other file but it just overwrited the contract scene in create a video, trying to get all 3 scenes in different scene slots if that makes sense, also your interview file already has the alterations made to make both characters selectable right? 

1 hour ago, Chris2000 said:

Using Cyberlink screen recorder, I know using xbox one controller a way to magnify so I am only recording the mini preview box, which keeps the quality by previewing the image recording. I am open to recommendations tho?

nQGCwgq.png

I put in the new scene above if I wanted to replace the SUPERSTAR above how would I edit the 0fop file I havent done that before you mentioned HexEditor, I have it, I just wanted to be able to change both this contract signing and the other one so any character can be inserted into it. 

UPDATE : I rebuilt the file you said using CCT with the other it worked but not the one above, new scene that did work is below

zkyP63f.png

Say I wanted to change the belt to a custom belt is that do-able after I create the custom title by replacing the belt 2009_belt file you sent previously

Hi, 

The first scene above has a different table object. I will look through the props I ported over and send you the file. I will also suggest you replace a promo cutscene for the contract signing , as it will let you change the arena. 

To edit the ofop file. You need to open the entrance file in Pac Editor, click on MASS EXTRACT. This will decompress the file into subfolders.

The next step is to locate the 0fop file in the subfolders. Look in the EVP3 subfolder. Open the 0fop file found there.

Offset(h) 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F

00000000  30 46 4F 50 00 00 29 F0 45 56 00 00 00 00 29 F0  0FOP..)ðEV....)ð
00000010  00 01 00 00 00 00 00 18 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
00000020  05 5A 33 35 31 30 5F 41 6E 73 77 65 72 5F 41 6E  .Z3510_Answer_An
00000030  67 72 79 5F 33 30 73 65 63 20 00 00 00 00 00 00  gry_30sec ......
00000040  00 00 00 0D 00 4E 00 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00  .....N.....D....
00000050  00 00 B4 18 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ..´.........ÿÿÿÿ
00000060  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 01 E4 00 00 00 01  ...........ä....
00000070  00 00 D7 3E 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ..×>........ÿÿÿÿ
00000080  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 04 F8 00 00 00 02  ...........ø....
00000090  00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ............ÿÿÿÿ
000000A0  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 08 0C 00 00 00 03  ................
000000B0  00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ............ÿÿÿÿ
000000C0  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 0B 20 00 00 00 04  ........... ....

Lets look at the interview file . Open the file with HXD. You will see the following:

The offsets you need to edit are the one's in bold. By default they will be 4B 02, which is hex for 19202 (CH19202), which is the generic superstar model.

The B418 is Hex for 46104. CH46104 is the ID for Tommaso's entrance attire, which I used in the scene I uploaded.

D73E is Hex for 55102, which is Renee Young Character pac. If You wanted to use Jojo, you need to look for her ch pac id (559) Her character pac is ch55900. Converting that to hex will give you DA5C. Let's say it's Pete Dunne (747) You can choose his entrance attire (74704) or in-ring attire (74702). Convert to Hex . The in-ring will be 123CE in Hex. You will see this has 5 digits. It will be written as 01 23 CE starting the 01 from offset column 2. 

Offset(h) 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F

00000000  30 46 4F 50 00 00 29 F0 45 56 00 00 00 00 29 F0  0FOP..)ðEV....)ð
00000010  00 01 00 00 00 00 00 18 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
00000020  05 5A 33 35 31 30 5F 41 6E 73 77 65 72 5F 41 6E  .Z3510_Answer_An
00000030  67 72 79 5F 33 30 73 65 63 20 00 00 00 00 00 00  gry_30sec ......
00000040  00 00 00 0D 00 4E 00 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00  .....N.....D....
00000050  00 01 23 CE 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ..´.........ÿÿÿÿ
00000060  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 01 E4 00 00 00 01  ...........ä....
00000070  00 00 DA 5C 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ..×>........ÿÿÿÿ
00000080  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 04 F8 00 00 00 02  ...........ø....
00000090  00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ............ÿÿÿÿ
000000A0  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 08 0C 00 00 00 03  ................
000000B0  00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF  ............ÿÿÿÿ
000000C0  00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 0B 20 00 00 00 04  ........... ....

You then save. Open the entrance file in Pac Editor, highlight the EVP3 bpe file in the window, click on INJECT AS BPE, when prompted , select the modified 0fop file and inject. Place the new modified cutscene file into your game. It's the same process for the others.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

To edit the ofop file. You need to open the entrance file in Pac Editor, click on MASS EXTRACT. This will decompress the file into subfolders.

The next step is to locate the 0fop file in the subfolders. Look in the EVP3 subfolder. Open the 0fop file found there.

Which entrance file am I extracting? And I think you might be right about using another scene in promo under brawl instead actually for the contract signing thats a good point

20 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Which entrance file am I extracting? And I think you might be right about using another scene in promo under brawl instead actually for the contract signing thats a good point

Sorry. Cutscene file. The interview and contract signing pac files.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Sorry. Cutscene file. The interview and contract signing pac files.

ctFLBUD.png

I am not sure if you can see from this image , I got Jojo into contract signing scene, but the mic is now hovering above her head, should I have used someone else? I thought a female would be good here tho. Also how do I go about ungreying Jojo here?

Also there are two my career WWE2K19 cutscenes from the career I was looking to try and find, both have belts and I was hoping to replace those belts in the scene, would it be okay if I showed you the two I am referring too? There not in create a video my career cutscenes at moment either

Edited by Chris2000

ctFLBUD.png

I am not sure if you can see from this image , I got Jojo into contract signing scene, but the mic is now hovering above her head, should I have used someone else? I thought a female would be good here tho. Also how do I go about ungreying Jojo here?

Also there are two my career WWE2K19 cutscenes from the career I was looking to try and find, both have belts and I was hoping to replace those belts in the scene, would it be okay if I showed you the two I am referring too? There not in create a video my career cutscenes at moment either

It might be due to Jojo's character model, so it probably won't work with her as such. A female is good for the scene. A playable female model will probably work better , or Stephanie Mcmahon,but her manager attire, not the in-ring one. Sure you can show me the cutscenes you are referring to.. 

You cannot  change Jojo as it is. The game will not allow you to. You will have to edit the 0fop again. Just keep the 0fop file in a folder so you can edit and inject quickly. If you were going to get Stephanie Mchahon or Triple H's manager attire  in, you will have to edit the 0fop.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It might be due to Jojo's character model, so it probably won't work with her as such. A female is good for the scene. A playable female model will probably work better , or Stephanie Mcmahon,but her manager attire, not the in-ring one. Sure you can show me the cutscenes you are referring to.. 

You cannot  change Jojo as it is. The game will not allow you to. You will have to edit the 0fop again. Just keep the 0fop file in a folder so you can edit and inject quickly. If you were going to get Stephanie Mchahon or Triple H's manager attire  in, you will have to edit the 0fop.

Let's try Stephanie McMahon's manager attire do you know what her hex offset is and I will try to change it for both contract scenes now, thanks again man.

Do you happen to have a table, mic and clipboard fix for the Heyman contract scene also? 

1 minute ago, Chris2000 said:

Let's try Stephanie McMahon's manager attire do you know what her hex offset is and I will try to change it for both contract scenes now, thanks again man.

Do you happen to have a table, mic and clipboard fix for the Heyman contract scene also? 

Let me have a look. Ill get back to you shortly. There is a mic and clipboard for the Heyman scene. it's the table that's missing.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Let me have a look. Ill get back to you shortly. There is a mic and clipboard for the Heyman scene. it's the table that's missing.

My bad your right, I have moved that scene like you suggested into 02628 from the previous section, it is now under Promo / Brawl / Scene 5 . Hoping to put the next couple just above these two signings. You were right the arena is changeable to with these I see why you mentioned that now good call again. 

UuzwW5T.png

These are the two MyCareer scenes, one with the user superstar and Roode, what I liked about this is the fact he is cutting a promo holding a title belt, which is useful, I was hoping to change this belt with my own custom belt prop, it is united states belt in the scene. 

h4EAjKy.png

The second scene is similiar, user character Buzz cutting a promo only this time default belt is Universal title, over shoulder, then Evolution attacks Buzz in the ring after a short on stage promo by Triple H

There was also a cool Miz TV cutscene too I am currently looking though the files using HXD and looking at the BPE description to try find them no luck so far tho

• Like 1

Hi, Here is the missing table prop for the Paul Heyman contract signing scene. 

https://mega.nz/#!wv4AVSSZ!9QEu65F6RurNNp70D1xEMEtV5irRAmZqPc6JU0lLWFo

Stephanie McMahon's manager attire in hex is is DCC0

5 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

My bad your right, I have moved that scene like you suggested into 02628 from the previous section, it is now under Promo / Brawl / Scene 5 . Hoping to put the next couple just above these two signings. You were right the arena is changeable to with these I see why you mentioned that now good call again. 

UuzwW5T.png

These are the two MyCareer scenes, one with the user superstar and Roode, what I liked about this is the fact he is cutting a promo holding a title belt, which is useful, I was hoping to change this belt with my own custom belt prop, it is united states belt in the scene. 

h4EAjKy.png

The second scene is similiar, user character Buzz cutting a promo only this time default belt is Universal title, over shoulder, then Evolution attacks Buzz in the ring after a short on stage promo by Triple H

There was also a cool Miz TV cutscene too I am currently looking though the files using HXD and looking at the BPE description to try find them no luck so far tho

The Mycareer and Universe mode cutscenes files don't have any description. The only way I can identify them is by the character pac ID's in the 0fop file. For the first one for instance, I calculate Roode's character ID in hex. He's wearing a suit there, so that's a sort of manager attire. I then look through the 0fop's for the Hex ID.

For the Miz TV , you need to use his ID. Just as a guide , the ID for these files are from 3000 till about 4100.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Here is the missing table prop for the Paul Heyman contract signing scene. 

https://mega.nz/#!wv4AVSSZ!9QEu65F6RurNNp70D1xEMEtV5irRAmZqPc6JU0lLWFo

Stephanie McMahon's manager attire in hex is is DCC0

Table fix worked 100%, thanks!

Stephanie however, her attire wasnt quite manager, it was fully naked and two blue dots, I am not sure I should post the screenshot here this time haha. But you have probably an idea of what I mean. I saw this once before somewhere but cant remember where.

The mic still was over her head, maybe we should try Triple H in manager attire what do you think ? 

5 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Table fix worked 100%, thanks!

Stephanie however, her attire wasnt quite manager, it was fully naked and two blue dots, I am not sure I should post the screenshot here this time haha. But you have probably an idea of what I mean. I saw this once before somewhere but cant remember where.

The mic still was over her head, maybe we should try Triple H in manager attire what do you think ? 

Can you try DCB6 for Stephanie. That should be the non-playable character. Can you look in your props folder and tell me the prop ID's for the mics in the folder ?

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you try DCB6 for Stephanie. That should be the non-playable character. Can you look in your props folder and tell me the prop ID's for the mics in the folder ?

2038_mic is the ID

Attire working on Cena contract scene, mic still hovering tho, maybe your working on a fix on that one or we can change character again if you want?

The Heyman scene stephanie went in but I must have selected the wrong line to put her on, which hex line is it for the two greyed out unselectable characters shown

QrCLerw.png

Edited by Chris2000