Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It seems you used the wrong belt object. The one you sent isn't the Gold version @JManny made. The gold version works fine. One thing i've noticed is the game seems to brighten the texture when rendering giving it that bright yellowish tint. Maybe a very dark gold background image is required. Also the texture quality of the belt  isn't detailed enough as the images used for the plate in the game are low resolution. A belt like that will have turned out much better if all the objects for the plate were put together in photoshop from high resolution images. I saw the im ages and @JManny did do his very best , but since the face of the belt can't be exported from the game at a high resolution, the options are really limited.

You are indeed right about universe mode. I had that thought a few days ago. The problem seems to be that the belts can't be swapped in Career and Showcase modes . They also can't be swapped in Create-A video. This is why they have the belt objects as both these modes are not designed to have custom CAC titles.

I remember in 2k16 and 2k17  there was a third party software which I purchased (PC trainer ) by a guy called KG 971 which allowed you to load cutscenes in Universe mode from a list of cutscenes available. In such a case, it probably would have worked.

The freecam dosen't exist in myCareer mode. You will have to replace a backstage scene in Universe/Backstage. Maybe 4226 backstage 3. 

Yeah, the only one problem is that I used that scene for another interview scene in that slot, interview neutral which the animnation is slightly different than the backstage cutscene 1 which is an angry interview response from the chosen superstar. 

Now I have unlocked a few slots in the my career but the scenes are in a kitchen area with Barron Blade, etc would that be ok to go over or not a good idea? 

@JManny did an amazing epic job, I thank him and you a lot for helping me to this point 

I was wondering if you knew which file in the WWE 2k16 showcase files were those buried alive Austin / Taker scenes, would all those props need to be dropped in also like we did with the contract signing?

E0peiZj.png

Edited by Chris2000

2 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Yeah, the only one problem is that I used that scene for another interview scene in that slot, interview neutral which the animnation is slightly different than the backstage cutscene 1 which is an angry interview response from the chosen superstar. 

Now I have unlocked a few slots in the my career but the scenes are in a kitchen area with Barron Blade, etc would that be ok to go over or not a good idea? 

@JManny did an amazing epic job, I thank him and you a lot for helping me to this point 

I was wondering if you knew which file in the WWE 2k16 showcase files were those buried alive Austin / Taker scenes, would all those props need to be dropped in also like we did with the contract signing?

You can use the backstage cutscene 2 (4223). These are the only one's you can use as the free camera is active. The other scenes in Mycareer mode, like the scene with Triple H don't have the camera active.

The files in wwe 2k16 with the Buried alive match cutscenes are 1170, 1175 and 1180.pac. The thing is, the props will have to be copied over. Second thing is, you need to use the right arena. You can't use that scene in the modern arenas. The 2k16 Arena, which has the right geometry  for all the stage props to fit in properly will also have to be ported.

51 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can use the backstage cutscene 2 (4223). These are the only one's you can use as the free camera is active. The other scenes in Mycareer mode, like the scene with Triple H don't have the camera active.

The files in wwe 2k16 with the Buried alive match cutscenes are 1170, 1175 and 1180.pac. The thing is, the props will have to be copied over. Second thing is, you need to use the right arena. You can't use that scene in the modern arenas. The 2k16 Arena, which has the right geometry  for all the stage props to fit in properly will also have to be ported.

Thanks for help finding, what are the mycareer cutscenes from wwe 2k19 pac files roughly? 

Its a shame as there were more backstage cutscenes i was thinking about including

Backstage cutscene 2 i also used its the intervirwer asking a question in mine

What about the triple h and ric flair skybox scenes do they also need prop files

Edited by Chris2000

1 minute ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks for help finding, what are the mycareer cutscenes from wwe 2k19 pac files roughly? 

Its a shame as there were more backstage cutscenes i was thinking about including

Backstage cutscene 2 i also used its the intervirwer asking a question in mine

There aren't many backstage scenes . You will have to swap them over when putting together your story. I think the MyCareeer cutscenes start from 3010.pac. The red disabled cam icon which shows up in these scenes is what puts me off using them.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

There aren't many backstage scenes . You will have to swap them over when putting together your story. I think the MyCareeer cutscenes start from 3010.pac. The red disabled cam icon which shows up in these scenes is what puts me off using them.

Same here its putting me off too, i know what you mean

There isnt a way to remove that camera icon is there?

Edited by Chris2000

Got it working. Changed all the mics to old school shape. 

I've tried looking through the arentrance files in 3dsmax for this place, looked in all the backstage - brawl - parking lot. Where the fuck is this scene so i can add a wwf backdrop to it???

When i look to the left its a ramp leading to parking lot. What f'n arena entrance file is this.

*edit

Renne young is short, when I changed her to gene he got tall. If i change him to be a female, will he show up short? I want him orkerlund tiny.

*edit

Is there a value in the OFOP file that tells the game to load the 02 attire. I wonder if it can be changed to use entrance attire if they have one.

Edited by JManny
REPLACED IMAGE - TINYPIC SHUT DOWN
  • Like 1

I got it. Kept mean gen a man but changed to 5'5'' to match renee. Worked great.

Now to find the f'n arena and see if it will somehow load the entrance attire. UGH

Edited by JManny
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, JManny said:

Got it working. Changed all the mics to old school shape. Used @matt2282p 's mean gene mod.

2r5ubdz.jpg

I've tried looking through the arentrance files in 3dsmax for this place, looked in all the backstage - brawl - parking lot. Where the fuck is this scene so i can add a wwf backdrop to it???

When i look to the left its a ramp leading to parking lot. What f'n arena entrance file is this.

*edit

Renne young is short, when I changed her to gene he got tall. If i change him to be a female, will he show up short? I want him orkerlund tiny.

*edit

Is there a value in the OFOP file that tells the game to load the 02 attire. I wonder if it can be changed to use entrance attire if they have one.

Hi @JManny

The backstage arena entrance file is 00078. You will need to look for the 03E8 file for the textures and any logos. You will also find the backstage YOBJ objects within the file.

If Gene Okerlund is placed on his own slot, his height will not change. It doesn't matter if you switch characters or not. Unless you have him replacing Rene Young, in which case the game will assign Rene's height to Okerlund..

Yeah I'm adding a new yobj to the backstage as a oldschool back drop. I opened all of 78 in 3ds couldn't find the spot, must have missed it.

Thanks I'll get it in the next hour if it really is 78.

You've looked in the OFOP file more than me, did you see anywhere referencing attire slot?

Thanks for the info

Edited by JManny
REMOVED IMAGE - TINYPIC SHUT DOWN

The 0fop contains the character Pac ID in Hex. This is Lacey Evans 0FOP for her entrance. The 01 26 F0 is in Hex. Converting it to Decimal gives 75504. That is her entrance attire.

If I changed it to 75502 (inring) it will be 01 26 EE Let's say you want Hogan with his entrance attire, You can't select that in-game. You will need to edit the 0fop for the cutscene and replace the 4B 02 with his entrance attire ID

His mod ID is 47502 (inring) which will be B89E   47504 (ENTRANCE) = B990. 

In a realistic sense, wrestlers will often grant interviews backstage with their entrance attire right before they enter the arena so it makes sense to edit the 0fop for the scene.

Lets say you have a second attire for Hogan and you want to use the entrance attire for the scene. The entrance will be 47514 ( B99A)

TvLD7CZ.jpg

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I want entrance attire for all interviews.

So for instance this backstage 1 on 1 interview animation (04226.pac).

if I change something for superstar 1 to reference a entrance attire in OFOP.....

when I'm then in game > create video > etc etc and I change superstar 1 to hogan, will it take his entrance attire or I'll have to edit file every fn time.

Sorry If I'm repeating I'm doing 10 things at once lol

Edited by JManny

7 minutes ago, JManny said:

I want entrance attire for all interviews.

So for instance this backstage 1 on 1 interview animation (04226.pac).

if I change something for superstar 1 to reference a entrance attire in OFOP.....

when I'm then in game > create video > etc etc and I change superstar 1 to hogan, will it take his entrance attire or I'll have to edit file every fn time.

Sorry If I'm repeating I'm doing 10 things at once lol

If you are editing, you can only set one attire at a time. If you set Hogan's attire in the 0fop file, It will be there by default when you load the cutscene.. The game will not assign entrance attires on selection. It might select it, if it is set as the default attire but im not sure. You have to manually edit the 0fop file each time.

Now this is what the developers do for their cutscenes in Showcase and Mycareer. They have the entrance attires written into the 0fop for the scene so the game knows what to load.

Fuck

That sucks. I was hoping it would look for anyone who's selected entrance attire. God Damn it

*EDIT

Line 50 gonna change 4B02 (19202) to 4B04 (19204) - then select hogan in game and see what happens... WISH ME LUCK

Edited by JManny
REMOVED IMAGE - TINYPIC SHUT DOWN

25 minutes ago, JManny said:

Fuck

2uho0hd.jpg

That sucks. I was hoping it would look for anyone who's selected entrance attire. God Damn it

*EDIT

Line 50 gonna change 4B02 (19202) to 4B04 (19204) - then select hogan in game and see what happens... WISH ME LUCK

Interesting. Lets see. There is no 19204. 19202 is the dummy model. There is 19212,19232 for the female.

Testing now. Also i looked everywhere in 78. 

It looks similar but garage to parking lot is closed, there's no tv monitor like in cut-scene, and backdrop looks a bit different. I think its another entrance file.

*edit  no dice, it loaded hogans ring attire

Edited by JManny
REPLACED IMAGE - TINYPIC SHUT DOWN

1 minute ago, JManny said:

Testing now. Also i looked everywhere in 78. 

faotab.jpg

It looks similar but garage to parking lot is closed, there's no tv monitor like in cut-scene, and backdrop looks a bit different. I think its another entrance file.

The TV monitor is a texture I think. If you look in the 03E8, you will see the logo there definitely. Probably even the tv monitor.

If you look behind mean genes head, it looks like a tv object, and the backdrop looks diff than this backdrop

Ill keep looking

Edited by JManny

2 minutes ago, JManny said:

If you look behind mean genes head, it looks like a tv object, and the backdrop looks diff than this backdrop

Ill keep looking

It's probably not this object then.

Nice work guys

Guys I begun recording tonight, I was using a magnifier x300 I felt it held the quality ok on interview scenes but not so well on the in ring ones, can anyone recommend a better recording magnify tool, 

This is how one turned out

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2i7t1d9tp4kwnrv/HDPVR2_20190325_1943.ts/file

the second one is below

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8nmk4tu8zba94zw/HDPVR2_20190325_2049.ts/file

they are being recorded using capture device in 1080p 

If anyone has a method of recording that keeps the quality better i am open to suggestions

Update ; basically i need a new magnify tool for pc

Edited by Chris2000

On 3/25/2019 at 10:14 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

There aren't many backstage scenes . You will have to swap them over when putting together your story. I think the MyCareeer cutscenes start from 3010.pac. The red disabled cam icon which shows up in these scenes is what puts me off using them. In

Any luck on getting the backstage area changed?

1 minute ago, Chris2000 said:

Any luck on getting the backstage area changed?

Hi,

No. The only usable backstage scenes are the one's in Universe mode, so it seems to me that's all it is this year. It's also the same as the backstage area from 2k18. 

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

No. The only usable backstage scenes are the one's in Universe mode, so it seems to me that's all it is this year. It's also the same as the backstage area from 2k18. 

Thats ok i am getting my scenes recorded, the magnifier is at 275% but they still look good

Gonna try and get a belt overide on the Roode scene later

How did the video quality look to you guys

Edited by Chris2000
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Thats ok i am getting my scenes recorded, the magnifier is at 275% but they still look good

Gonna try and get a belt overide on the Roode scene later

How did the video quality look to you guys

The video quality is ok,but the limitations arise from not being able to record the scene full screen without magnifying.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The video quality is ok,but the limitations arise from not being able to record the scene full screen without magnifying.

I agree, that was at 300% I managed to fit it in 275% which is a lot better. 

Random question, but in the WWE 2K18 My Career mode, you could go and talk to wrestlers backstage, male and female

are these cutscenes available in the pac / evt of WWE 2K18?

txebnK6.png

Edited by Chris2000