Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

@Chris2000 , you need to ensure you haven't injected the wrong file to the pack or you've mistakenly injected the 0fop file into the EVZ.

Strange I am having trouble with PAC Editor, when I try to mass extract the 03320 file it keeps not responding I will delete the files and start again with this one, like you said I must have made a mistake somewhere

6 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Strange I am having trouble with PAC Editor, when I try to mass extract the 03320 file it keeps not responding I will delete the files and start again with this one, like you said I must have made a mistake somewhere

Hi. Here is a copy of the one I used. This is the Miz TV scene where the Miz is attacked first.

https://mega.nz/#!9uh1yCQB!r2IxrA2n0C8tc-nlAvjsnapdVXjR6pZzNRitffh3m38

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi. Here is a copy of the one I used. This is the Miz TV scene where the Miz is attacked first.

https://mega.nz/#!9uh1yCQB!r2IxrA2n0C8tc-nlAvjsnapdVXjR6pZzNRitffh3m38

fga8B52.jpg

WORKING! :D thank you, the PAC Editor does seem to be not responding still but it still worked after mass extract in game, got the belt removed, I must have put in the wrong injection last night late. I might consider redownloading my PAC Editor if it keeps doing this, it only started doing it with this scene last night strangely. Anyway its in now so I am 100% for my MizTV segments :D

So I am guessing then it can work the other way, the belt can be taken away around the waist, or inserted possibly into any scene? or perhaps not? To be able to insert a championship around anyone's waist, backstage or in ring is a big deal, really helpful for say potential champion interview recordings. What you said got me thinking about that, it may be possible to put the belt in anywhere not just over the guys shoulder. I wonder if there is a hex offset for my custom in game title that could go in around the waist on that coding line

I am thinking of trying the custom belt this morning now, where would I need to put this file, PAC / PROP? 

I do have to admit though, I love the work he has done but Id love the strap gold also

Edited by Chris2000

11 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

fga8B52.jpg

WORKING! :D thank you, the PAC Editor does seem to be not responding still but it still worked after mass extract in game, got the belt removed, I must have put in the wrong injection last night late. I might consider redownloading my PAC Editor if it keeps doing this, it only started doing it with this scene last night strangely. Anyway its in now so I am 100% for my MizTV segments :D

So I am guessing then it can work the other way, the belt can be taken away around the waist, or inserted possibly into any scene? or perhaps not? To be able to insert a championship around anyone's waist, backstage or in ring is a big deal, really helpful for say potential champion interview recordings. What you said got me thinking about that, it may be possible to put the belt in anywhere not just over the guys shoulder. I wonder if there is a hex offset for my custom in game title that could go in around the waist on that coding line

I am thinking of trying the custom belt this morning now, where would I need to put this file, PAC / PROP? 

I do have to admit though, I love the work he has done but Id love the strap gold also

Regarding the belt, this is something i'm looking into myself since I gained a better understanding of how the belts work within the game. You just can't place the belts anywhere as there aren't belt objects for these in the game. There is the folded belt, the belt over the shoulder, the belt lying flat on a surface etc. These are all separate objects. The 5009 file also seems to serve like a placeholder for belts around the waist. The game will swap with the appropriate one the character is holding during gameplay. This is also done for custom titles. The main problem is, the game isn't able to modify this data for cutscenes. This is by default as I noticed in the 2k15 cutscene with Hogan vs Warrior, warrior had a yellow strap intercontinental belt with it's own separate id.

What I suggest you do is change the belt prop ID as you don't want to overwrite the default 5009 and 2009. You will then change the Hex ID in the 0fop file. The belts will go in the pac/prop folder. To change the ID, you will want to extract and inject the belt file into a 2k16 belt object file which allows you to change it's ID.

You can replace the yellow textures with gold. The only way I see is by creating the texture from a gold background image. Its a detailed bit of work but it can be done. If you will want to look into texture modding a little bit, I believe it can be done.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Regarding the belt, this is something i'm looking into myself since I gained a better understanding of how the belts work within the game. You just can't place the belts anywhere as there aren't belt objects for these in the game. There is the folded belt, the belt over the shoulder, the belt lying flat on a surface etc. These are all separate objects. The 5009 file also seems to serve like a placeholder for belts around the waist. The game will swap with the appropriate one the character is holding during gameplay. This is also done for custom titles. The main problem is, the game isn't able to modify this data for cutscenes. This is by default as I noticed in the 2k15 cutscene with Hogan vs Warrior, warrior had a yellow strap intercontinental belt with it's own separate id.

What I suggest you do is change the belt prop ID as you don't want to overwrite the default 5009 and 2009. You will then change the Hex ID in the 0fop file. The belts will go in the pac/prop folder. To change the ID, you will want to extract and inject the belt file into a 2k16 belt object file which allows you to change it's ID.

You can replace the yellow textures with gold. The only way I see is by creating the texture from a gold background image. Its a detailed bit of work but it can be done. If you will want to look into texture modding a little bit, I believe it can be done.

n4Kq54d.png

Changing topic just for a second, thanks for your help on the contract scenes, I have the mic working well with Triple H as shown, I know his movements are perhaps more suited to a female in this particular scene but I would rather the mic fit snugly than a slightly feminine motion, so I am 100% happy with this outcome, to me, thats both contract scenes 100% fixed now, thanks to your help and guidance. 

So yes really now I need to get the custom title into the game, the two over the shoulder cutscenes you helped me find, the Roode champion cutscene promo and the Evolution attack in ring against the champion also

So in my game those two scene ID's are 

02626 - Evolution Scene - https://www.mediafire.com/file/j1jgghtkjicx8j2/02626.pac/file

02627 - Roode  - https://www.mediafire.com/file/1af9zw2qkl69gbt/02627.pac/file

In Create A Video, that is under section PROMO / BRAWL / CUTSCENE 3 and CUTSCENE 4 

What I like about these scenes are that they are a good mix of Champion to Challenger promo and then a generic Champion in ring promo also with the other before the attack begins

Have you got a default WWE 2K16 belt object file, or will the one you sent me previous props folder, 2009_belt be okay to work with?

wvzijVR.jpg

I also have put into PROMO / BRAWL / Cutscene 1, the belt reveal scene in preparation for the new title to be unveiled in this scene. I was thinking, if I changed Sasha to a MALE superstar she would remain in that scene wouldnt she because as soon as I put in a male over the generic guy she will reset

e30EHdN.jpg

I managed to do this with Becky way back but she was the one FEMALE I managed to get to become a MALE in game I cant recall if I used cheat engine but I think I did 

Also pac, 02613, struggling to find that scene in create a video I thought it might be in Wrap Up 2 section but doesnt seem to be there

Edited by Chris2000

39 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

n4Kq54d.png

Changing topic just for a second, thanks for your help on the contract scenes, I have the mic working well with Triple H as shown, I know his movements are perhaps more suited to a female in this particular scene but I would rather the mic fit snugly than a slightly feminine motion, so I am 100% happy with this outcome, to me, thats both contract scenes 100% fixed now, thanks to your help and guidance. 

So yes really now I need to get the custom title into the game, the two over the shoulder cutscenes you helped me find, the Roode champion cutscene promo and the Evolution attack in ring against the champion also

So in my game those two scene ID's are 

02626 - Evolution Scene - https://www.mediafire.com/file/j1jgghtkjicx8j2/02626.pac/file

02627 - Roode  - https://www.mediafire.com/file/1af9zw2qkl69gbt/02627.pac/file

In Create A Video, that is under section PROMO / BRAWL / CUTSCENE 3 and CUTSCENE 4 

What I like about these scenes are that they are a good mix of Champion to Challenger promo and then a generic Champion in ring promo also with the other before the attack begins

Have you got a default WWE 2K16 belt object file, or will the one you sent me previous props folder, 2009_belt be okay to work with?

wvzijVR.jpg

I also have put into PROMO / BRAWL / Cutscene 1, the belt reveal scene in preparation for the new title to be unveiled in this scene. I was thinking, if I changed Sasha to a MALE superstar she would remain in that scene wouldnt she because as soon as I put in a male over the generic guy she will reset

e30EHdN.jpg

I managed to do this with Becky way back but she was the one FEMALE I managed to get to become a MALE in game I cant recall if I used cheat engine but I think I did 

Great stuff. 

The belt object I sent 2009 is a 2k16 format belt object file. You can extract the shdc file from the 2k19 object file and inject this into the 2k16 one. You then rename the file.

I did notice the movements of the character facilitating the contract signing. The original character is Vickie Guerrero, so that explains the female motion. Another option is to use Stephanie McMahon. Load her pofo and adjust her height to 6ft 3 or close to triple H's using Data Editor so the mic fits in her hand. Inject the modified pofo using custom character tools. You can also change the gender by loading the pofo template for a superstar using Data editor. It would be best to change Sasha to a male in the scene. You can do this with data Editor, inject with CCT and revert back after recording the scene. I did this with Jojo to test the interview scene.

27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Great stuff. 

The belt object I sent 2009 is a 2k16 format belt object file. You can extract the shdc file from the 2k19 object file and inject this into the 2k16 one. You then rename the file.

I did notice the movements of the character facilitating the contract signing. The original character is Vickie Guerrero, so that explains the female motion. Another option is to use Stephanie McMahon. Load her pofo and adjust her height to 6ft 3 or close to triple H's using Data Editor so the mic fits in her hand. Inject the modified pofo using custom character tools. You can also change the gender by loading the pofo template for a superstar using Data editor. It would be best to change Sasha to a male in the scene. You can do this with data Editor, inject with CCT and revert back after recording the scene. I did this with Jojo to test the interview scene.

qlwaDD3.png

I have a feeling I mass extracted the wrong file, 2009 file from pac/prop folder, I dont see a shdc file in the list

Maybe I should change the gender of Renee Young to male as she could then do interviews with male superstars as well as Sasha? 

8 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

qlwaDD3.png

I have a feeling I mass extracted the wrong file, 2009 file from pac/prop folder, I dont see a shdc file in the list

Maybe I should change the gender of Renee Young to male as she could then do interviews with male superstars as well as Sasha? 

The 2k16 format belt object file doesn't contain any shdc files as the format was implemented from 2k17 till date. 

What you need to do is open the 5009 custom belt object file , extract the 99B36887774568EB.pac from it. 

Open the  2k16  belt object 2009.pac file in pac editor  and inject the 99B36887774568EB.pac into it.

You will need to  change the id from 2009 to 5012 as this is not used in the game. Remember to change the Hex ID in the 0FOP file from 1391 (5009) to 1394 (5012). Rebuild def 

You will do the same for Bobby Roode's scene using the 2009 belt. You want to change the ID from 07 D9 (2009)  to2020 (07 E4) .

31 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The 2k16 format belt object file doesn't contain any shdc files as the format was implemented from 2k17 till date. 

What you need to do is open the 5009 custom belt object file , extract the 99B36887774568EB.pac from it. 

Open the  2k16  belt object 2009.pac file in pac editor  and inject the 99B36887774568EB.pac into it.

You will need to  change the id from 2009 to 5012 as this is not used in the game. Remember to change the Hex ID in the 0FOP file from 1391 (5009) to 1394 (5012). Rebuild def 

You will do the same for Bobby Roode's scene using the 2009 belt. You want to change the ID from 07 D9 (2009)  to2020 (07 E4) .

When I try to extract the 5009 file, I got to that point fine, I cant see the 0FOP for that file with mass extract and extract all

5JxJ1JI.png

Edited by Chris2000

4 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Oh i got ya so the strap cannot be made gold then no? Thanks for hard work 

The second one i posted is a gold strap.

2 minutes ago, JManny said:

The second one i posted is a gold strap.

Let's go with the first one I think as the one, I think what is making them look so different in the lighting in the arena 

It is gold it is more a yellowy gold , I think the first one perhaps we should go with

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can also change the gender by loading the pofo template for a superstar using Data editor. It would be best to change Sasha to a male in the scene. You can do this with data Editor, inject with CCT and revert back after recording the scene. I did this with Jojo to test the interview scene.

ffhYxnW.png

Like this correct?

10 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

ffhYxnW.png

Like this correct?

Yes. Correct. You can then change it back to default after recording your scene. Belt object files don’t contain 0fop. The 0fop I was referring to is the one in the cutscene file.

27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes. Correct. You can then change it back to default after recording your scene. Belt object files don’t contain 0fop. The 0fop I was referring to is the one in the cutscene file.

zxxxAVK.jpg

Bingo :D ! Thank you. I have now learned how to make NPC unlockable, plus move genders, very helpful. 

Data Editor looks very useful for sure. 

I'll get back to trying out this custom belt now. Where you able to locate which group of evt pac files covers the WRAP UP 2 section I thought I had it but seems I was wrong. I was thinking of putting the Elias scene in if I can find it

UPDATE* Do you have to put Renee Young and Jojo every time you restart the game yeah?

Edited by Chris2000

Hi @Chris2000,  

If you don't have their ID's in the 0fop file, the cast will reset. But since you have them saved as male characters in the game, you don't need to make amendments to the 0fop file.

I did find the ID's for the Wrap Up 2 Section, but I didn't document them . I will check through again.

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @Chris2000,  

If you don't have their ID's in the 0fop file, the cast will reset. But since you have them saved as male characters in the game, you don't need to make amendments to the 0fop file.

I did find the ID's for the Wrap Up 2 Section, but I didn't document them . I will check through again.

I managed to get Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss changed to male category, they stayed after I restarted the game but Renee and Jojo left again, I can put them in when it comes to me recording the cutscenes which I hope will begin shortly. 

Please let me know what they are, I think WRAP UP 2 would be a good section to wipe out because I know those cutscenes in there are very short basic leaving ring scenes generally. 

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @Chris2000,  

Also IN GAME I might try and use those scenes too, I have unlocked the kitchen scenes in My Career too, I know they use up to 4 people so could prove useful for backstage scenes as well, is it possible for say WWE 2K16 Showcase Cutscenes to be ported in the same way the WWE 2K15 My Career scenes have been?

31 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Also IN GAME I might try and use those scenes too, I have unlocked the kitchen scenes in My Career too, I know they use up to 4 people so could prove useful for backstage scenes as well, is it possible for say WWE 2K16 Showcase Cutscenes to be ported in the same way the WWE 2K15 My Career scenes have been?

Hi,

Yes it’s possible for 2k16 showcase cutscenes to be ported. You can locate the dlc showcase files easily as they have dlcxx at the end of the filename.

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes it’s possible for 2k16 showcase cutscenes to be ported. You can locate the dlc showcase files easily as they have dlcxx at the end of the filename.

Vanilla files again yep. would you be able to try and see if this modded belt works in your game the one JManny created with the Roode cutscene, seem to be having issues with it so far today https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c_K6guFs3_7WW1EwponrjyqoyYBFvC8Y/view 

Thanks for tip about dlcxx 

One thing that came to me last night, are you sure it isnt possible to use a custom in game title in these scenes, because in Universe those belts appear in the scenes, I tested it late last night, so say I have a custom title and holder, in Universe, not Create A Video, if there is a scene with a title, the correct title will appear ill try get a screenshot now

OrtwRUe.png

UPDATE : I found WRAP UP 2 section cutscenes after some testing, I was considering moving this one into a mycareer scene but the problem is free cam doesnt exist in the my career scenes. 

Where would you recommend I move this scene? It isn't possible to take out an arena for the backstage arena is it? 

Edited by Chris2000

13 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Vanilla files again yep. would you be able to try and see if this modded belt works in your game the one JManny created with the Roode cutscene, seem to be having issues with it so far today https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c_K6guFs3_7WW1EwponrjyqoyYBFvC8Y/view 

One thing that came to me last night, are you sure it isnt possible to use a custom in game title in these scenes, because in Universe those belts appear in the scenes, I tested it late last night, so say I have a custom title and holder, in Universe, not Create A Video, if there is a scene with a title, the correct title will appear ill try get a screenshot now

OrtwRUe.png

UPDATE : I found WRAP UP 2 section cutscenes after some testing, I was considering moving this one into a mycareer scene but the problem is free cam doesnt exist in the my career scenes. 

Where would you recommend I move this scene? It isn't possible to take out an arena for the backstage arena is it? 

lAG3JCV.png

The two long buried alive cutscenes were the two I was looking for

20 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

OrtwRUe.png

It seems you used the wrong belt object. The one you sent isn't the Gold version @JManny made. The gold version works fine. One thing i've noticed is the game seems to brighten the texture when rendering giving it that bright yellowish tint. Maybe a very dark gold background image is required. Also the texture quality of the belt  isn't detailed enough as the images used for the plate in the game are low resolution. A belt like that will have turned out much better if all the objects for the plate were put together in photoshop from high resolution images. I saw the im ages and @JManny did do his very best , but since the face of the belt can't be exported from the game at a high resolution, the options are really limited.

You are indeed right about universe mode. I had that thought a few days ago. The problem seems to be that the belts can't be swapped in Career and Showcase modes . They also can't be swapped in Create-A video. This is why they have the belt objects as both these modes are not designed to have custom CAC titles.

I remember in 2k16 and 2k17  there was a third party software which I purchased (PC trainer ) by a guy called KG 971 which allowed you to load cutscenes in Universe mode from a list of cutscenes available. In such a case, it probably would have worked.

The freecam dosen't exist in myCareer mode. You will have to replace a backstage scene in Universe/Backstage. Maybe 4226 backstage 3.