Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

4 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

I have photoshop CS2 which is little old now but i hope will be ok, thanks

Just focus on getting all the replaced animations working the way you want with an in game belt that is similar to your created belt (prob a wcw big gold).

Once you got it working the way you want Ill help ya convert the big gold belt into your created belt as best we can.

Least I could do, you 2 have been doing all the hard stuff.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

One thing I noticed is. If the character model is taller, the mic tends to fit into the hands better. maybe its better using someone like Triple H instead. Changing the prop will not affect the mic for the other scenes. Cutscenes from 2k16 till present wouldn't have problems with mic placement.

With the Heyman contract signing scene, the game tends to swap characters when loading. What you need to do is , when editing the 0fop, place Heyman as the 4th character, the character who Brock Lesnar attacks as the second. Lesnar as the third (I think he is third by default.)

Have you the ID of Triple H in his manager attire please the black suit red tie ch model

7 minutes ago, JManny said:

Just focus on getting all the replaced animations working the way you want with an in game belt that is similar to your created belt (prob a wcw big gold).

Once you got it working the way you want Ill help ya convert the big gold belt into your created belt as best we can.

Least I could do, you 2 have been doing all the hard stuff.

Thanks JManny i would appreciate that, do you need a larger image of my belt?

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

1Have you the ID of Triple H in his manager attire please the black suit red tie ch model

Triple H's manager attire in hex is 27E4 (10212 in decimal)

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks JManny i would appreciate that, do you need a larger image of my belt?

Yeah, the biggest cleanest shots of it from a straight on view, If we are gonna hacky patch this together, its never going to look 100% the same, but close enough.

Being able to just have a backstage interview with mean gene interviewing a single and or tag is going to be so awesome.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JManny said:

Yeah, the biggest cleanest shots of it from a straight on view, If we are gonna hacky patch this together, its never going to look 100% the same, but close enough.

Being able to just have a backstage interview with mean gene interviewing a single and or tag is going to be so awesome.

Close enough works for me, ill send you over some more angles, have you modded many other belts before?

Thanks very much, my photoshop knowledge is weak i mainly use CS2 to make pngs transparent

yeah, Ive taken belts meant for one game and made the changes to get them into other games.  Ill figure it out. 

So from all you 2 have learned, Will i eventually be able to >

-  add and edit the props and animation files, edit hex so i can customize the interviewer (mean gene) so that i can Go into create a vid, chose a cutscene of gene interviewing a wrestler in the backstage area.

- After installing and customizing,  will i then be able to choose who i want to be interviewed in the create vid part or would i have to hex edit files every time i want to change the participants?

Then i can just make a wcw version with tony shiavone, awa version etc etc and just extract-replace files before firing game up depending on what promotion I'm using.

If i'll be able to just choose who i want participating, in game, then I will be so god damn happy.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, JManny said:

yeah, Ive taken belts meant for one game and made the changes to get them into other games.  Ill figure it out. 

So from all you 2 have learned, Will i eventually be able to >

-  add and edit the props and animation files, edit hex so i can customize the interviewer (mean gene) so that i can Go into create a vid, chose a cutscene of gene interviewing a wrestler in the backstage area.

- After installing and customizing,  will i then be able to choose who i want to be interviewed in the create vid part or would i have to hex edit files every time i want to change the participants?

Then i can just make a wcw version with tony shiavone, awa version etc etc and just extract-replace files before firing game up depending on what promotion I'm using.

If i'll be able to just choose who i want participating, in game, then I will be so god damn happy.

Hi, 

You can choose who you want If it’s replacing a cutscene with two or more characters . The best will be the backstage cutscene in universe mode as you can customise the camera angles. 

The only limitation at the moment is not being able to choose two characters of different genders for the scene, unless it’s replacing a cutscene with a female and a male.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

You can choose who you want If it’s replacing a cutscene with two or more characters . The best will be the backstage cutscene in universe mode as you can customise the camera angles. 

The only limitation at the moment is not being able to choose two characters of different genders for the scene, unless it’s replacing a cutscene with a female and a male.

Awesome thanks

I can show you the exact template i used also if it helps any

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Awesome thanks

I can show you the exact template i used also if it helps any

please do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

please do.

SSj67K3.png

zAe9B2v.jpg

The belt close up and templates used

5Lkzohw.png

The only workaround I can see is to make the FEMALE Superstar a man. Becky literally became THE MAN in this clip I made, Heyman interviewer, but squarecirclefan is right without doing that the scene has to be MALE on MALE interview or FEMALE on FEMALE interview

xJYdp77.png

This Championship promo scene looks really good by the way thanks for help getting it this far now all it needs is the correct belt. 

Edited by Chris2000

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Triple H's manager attire in hex is 27E4 (10212 in decimal)

JLJdzPF.jpg

SUCCESS! Triple H worked great with this scene!! This scene is 100% ready for record along with interview scene :D excellent. 

I'll try putting Hunter into the suit into the Heyman cutscene now too

Thanks squaredcirclefan! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

JLJdzPF.jpg

SUCCESS! Triple H worked great with this scene!! This scene is 100% ready for record along with interview scene :D excellent. 

I'll try putting Hunter into the suit into the Heyman cutscene now too

Thanks squaredcirclefan! 

Perfect @Chris2000. What arena will you be using with this scene in your story ?

Ha ha YES! HHH is about to get a mean gene head replacement. Gene's never had such nice quads.

Which belt# is that. WCW Hw or WWE Hw, There's 2 big gold versions i think

Edited by JManny

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Perfect @Chris2000. What arena will you be using with this scene in your story ?

I think RAW at the moment, it is cool that I can use any though :D. 

QhtgmIU.png

Just to check, the Heyman contract signing we spoke about previous, the red is that to replace stephanie with black suit and bottoms and the green is the Superstar with the mic overseeing the signing correct? So I would put in Triple H for the generic superstar, (which I am happy to do if it gets the mic working well like the other scene)

dbx1FSZ.png

5 minutes ago, JManny said:

Ha ha YES! HHH is about to get a mean gene head replacement. Gene's never had such nice quads.

Which belt# is that. WCW Hw or WWE Hw, There's 2 big gold versions i think

RXfzovW.png

Too me the frame looks like the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, the one in the scene I showed above pretty much only the design is different on the front and side plates and strap is steel bumped golden variant. 

8 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

I think RAW at the moment, it is cool that I can use any though :D. 

QhtgmIU.png

Just to check, the Heyman contract signing we spoke about previous, the red is that to replace stephanie with black suit and bottoms and the green is the Superstar with the mic overseeing the signing correct? So I would put in Triple H for the generic superstar, (which I am happy to do if it gets the mic working well like the other scene)

dbx1FSZ.png

RXfzovW.png

Too me the frame looks like the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, the one in the scene I showed above pretty much only the design is different on the front and side plates and strap is steel bumped golden variant. 

That's correct. The stephanie Mcmahon manager character in 2k19 with a jacket  isn't wearing suit trousers, but a black skirt. 

Th7dgnL.png

@Chris2000. Belt removed.

You need to zero out the 1391 (5009). This is the standard belt object which fits around the waist. It's the object also used in all entrances which the characters use with titles (not the champion entrances)

sYUP9II.jpg

The prop 5009 (1391) is the folded World Title. What I've realised is each title belt has about three separate versions. One worn around the waist (These have prop ID's from 5009, 5024) and the other strapped on the shoulder. (2904,...…) 5024 for instance is the folded Million Dollar belt. I have assigned it to the Miz here

guHfyxP.png

1 hour ago, JManny said:

Gonna test your belt in a minute see what it looks like. Do you have a link to a 2k19 prop list - I cant f'n find it

No I don't have a prop list. I looked in the 2k17 prop files since each prop has a corresponding text file which describes it in that game. Not much has changed between the two, but there are new additions.

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Th7dgnL.png

@Chris2000. Belt removed.

You need to zero out the 1391 (5009). This is the standard belt object which fits around the waist. It's the object also used in all entrances which the characters use with titles (not the champion entrances)

sYUP9II.jpg

Hmm my game isnt loading the Miz cutscene now after taking out the 13 91 from row 00000130

Not sure what I did wrong hmm 

6 minutes ago, JManny said:

Here ya go.

24x15s9.jpg

DOWNLOAD >> HERE

THANK YOU SO MUCH man, awesome, is it possible to get the strap gold also? 

@Chris2000 , you need to ensure you haven't injected the wrong file to the pack or you've mistakenly injected the 0fop file into the EVZ.