TUTORIAL : Assigning ring announcer call names to custom superstar slots .REVISED.

BlindedByTheGrace

On 9/16/2020 at 5:37 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

When you add the next ring announce slot, add 1 to the 28 01 which will become 29 01 and subsequently 2A 01, 2B 01, 2C 01,2D 01,2E 01 2F 01,30 01.

When you add 2 new entries , change the 50 09 to 60 09, next 2 , change to 70 09, then 80 09, 90 09,  A0 09, B0 09 etc.

You will need to be carful you are adding properly in Hex or else when you put in wrong values, it affects how the game will read the data.

In hex, the number after a 9 is A not 10.

Okay, just to check here. 

I'm currently at my 29th entry: 29 01 

I'm adding another, so it will then be 2A 01 and not 30 01? 

And 21st entry will be 2B 01? 

Just trying to see if I got this right.

13 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Okay, just to check here. 

I'm currently at my 29th entry: 29 01 

I'm adding another, so it will then be 2A 01 and not 30 01? 

And 21st entry will be 2B 01? 

Just trying to see if I got this right.

Hi. That’s correct

• Yes! 1

• 7 months later...

I just want to let you know that you're still a godsend in 2022.  My loading times were unbearable for 2k22 for any CAWs, and it was the first game I'd bought in like a decade.  I was advised to get 2k19, and was told about the freedom it offered -- I'm going to go big adding a real AEW, and these tutorials are huge.

Just want you great people to know that there are definitely some of us out here that will be holding strong with 2K19 for some time. 

THANK YOU.  You guys can never hear that enough. :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello! thanks for the tutorial! workin as charm! 

Just a couple of questions:

-Is a real problem assign the same value to more than 1 wrestler? (as kane, Cena, hhh.. ) . in this way i could have more free slots ID ). 

-from ID  in sound editor  is possible to find  the correspective values in  Hex editor? (like there is a Kane Extra ID: 347869669 but i don't know if is present in the 0015.rass file or if possible to add it like with John cena unused).  Or there is another way for check it?

Thanks!

Edited by talon

• 2 weeks later...

@talon,

Mike Kanellis is a 2k19 DLC character. The ring announcer audio for the DLC characters are in the DLC files. I can't remember the name offhand, but its in one of them likely any name with DLC 1 as it was part of the first released DLC.

• 4 months later...

I'm trying to add a audio for slot ID 783 which i use for Gunther. the Hex is 30F which in the HXD bytes it would be 03 0F (which flips to 0F 03 according to this guide. but I can't seem to find it in the 0015.rass file. Any help would be appreciated.