Need Help "a lot OMG" lol

jkdevil

Hi everyone.

I have read a lot of the topics in the forum to find the answer that needed, but haven't seen those, so I made this topic to ask Veterans a few questions, hope you guys can help me with that:

1. Alternate Attire for Wrestler:

I have downloaded a modded ch file for Sting (513), made for WWE 2k18, and try to use it for WWE 2k19, I have installed it using the method provide in this wiki link: https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_Mods (using both Data Editor and CCT)

At first, everything seems fine, I can use that model of Sting for WWE Play, but when I tried to use it in Universe, every time I choose the custom Attire the game crash (yes, I have unlocked Alternate Attire using Data Editor, and install it to Sting 513 using CCT following the instruction)

Is there any way to fix it? By the way I have install modded Austin Aries made for WWE 2k19, and I can use him fine both in WWE Play and Universe, was that because Austin Aries was made for WWE 2k19, and the Sting model I have used was made for 2k18?

And can I use the older games modded Ch file for WWE 2k19, or directly use the Ch file copy from older games folder for this one?

2. Render for Wrestler:

Like I said above, after installing Austin Aries, I had tride to inject the custom Render for him in my Universe, but can't find the option for that in CCT Tool, I think it because he was not in the game (the Empty slot ticked in the right column )

May I ask is there any way to import the render for custom characters?

3. Older Games library:

May I ask is there any way to import or copy the file from older game to 2k19 version, like the Transition Design, Intro clip for Show, Arena...?

---------------------------------

And again, thank you so much to provide some of the greatest tools on earth, and a great community for gamer and modder alike to enjoy the game much better

I'm sorry for English, it's not my native language

Thank you

Hey there!

1. That he doesn't work for Universe  Mode is strange. That said, some older mods will work without modification, others won't. They can usually be fixed, but it depends case by case (it usually isn't that easy, especially if you don't know your way around the insides of .pac files and so forth). Likewise, using an unmodified copy of the .pac file of official wrestlers from older games may or may not work. Often it requires some work to port them over. It's a bit of a hit and miss. Advanced mod creators may have a more detailed answer.

2. You can only replace renders for existing wrestlers at this time. Nobody has figured out how to add renders for unused character slots so far.

3. Not sure about this one. I'd assume it might be possible to port these things over, but I wouldn't know how.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Hey there!

1. That he doesn't work for Universe  Mode is strange. That said, some older mods will work without modification, others won't. They can usually be fixed, but it depends case by case (it usually isn't that easy, especially if you don't know your way around the insides of .pac files and so forth). Likewise, using an unmodified copy of the .pac file of official wrestlers from older games may or may not work. Often it requires some work to port them over. It's a bit of a hit and miss. Advanced mod creators may have a more detailed answer.

2. You can only replace renders for existing wrestlers at this time. Nobody has figured out how to add renders for unused character slots so far.

3. Not sure about this one. I'd assume it might be possible to port these things over, but I wouldn't know how.

OMG thank you so much for your quick answer bro, I understand it now

By the way, can I port/convert older Ch file myself? Will it be complicated? Because there're tons of mod for the older game, and I would love to re-use some missing wrestlers

And again, thank you so much for your help bro :)

Edited by jkdevil

10 hours ago, jkdevil said:

3. Older Games library:

May I ask is there any way to import or copy the file from older game to 2k19 version, like the Transition Design, Intro clip for Show, Arena...?

In regards to the older game files you mentioned I don't know about adding them but you should be able to replace current transitions, etc. with older ones if you extract them and then inject them into the new files.

Theres a spreadsheet with all the arena files here you can use to find what to replace but I don't know if theres one for the older games