ECW Living Dangerously 2000 Arena

ECWonYouTube

Because some ppl got Butthurt.. I only upgraded the Entrance Stage to make it look more like an real 2000 Living Dangerously Arena..

Because I haven't seen a good Living Dangerously 2000 Arena with a good Entrance Stage on PS4!

Credits to Skunkpants and the guys on PS4 who uploaded the Living Dangerously Logo and the ECW Entrance Stage Pic.

You can Download the Arena and Show, if you search for #ECWonYouTube on PS4!

ECWLiving-Dangerously.jpg

More Details in this Video:

Edited by ECWonYouTube

4 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

So this is basically all of @skunkypants's work then?

well I guess u can call it an upgrade to his work.. because I upgraded the Entrance Stage to make it look more like an real ECW Living Dangerously PPV.

Edited by ECWonYouTube

On 11/30/2018 at 12:12 PM, ECWonYouTube said:

well I guess u can call it an upgrade to his work.. because I upgraded the Entrance Stage to make it look more like an real ECW Living Dangerously PPV.

Except it actually looks nothing like the actual LD 2000 PPV and is using 90% of my work uncredited. I mean, if you're going to steal my stuff and re-purpose as your own, at least grab the logos from my LD 98 arena and make the banners on the stage accurate, grab the tape textures from  my N2R 97 arena so you can recreate the floors properly and I'm pretty sure you can find the proper ring mat logo somewhere online. If you're going to steal and then post on the same forum that the original creators post on, at least do it right man.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Except it actually looks nothing like the actual LD 2000 PPV and is using 90% of my work uncredited. I mean, if you're going to steal my stuff and re-purpose as your own, at least grab the logos from my LD 98 arena and make the banners on the stage accurate, grab the tape textures from  my N2R 97 arena so you can recreate the floors properly and I'm pretty sure you can find the proper ring mat logo somewhere online. If you're going to steal and then post on the same forum that the original creators post on, at least do it right man.

amen.

waste of time.

On 12/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, skunkypants said:

Expect u haven't uploaded an LD 2000 Arena or? Expect it looks more like an 2000 LD Arena than ur 98 LD Arena..

also I downloaded the Logo's from other ppl not from you so..?

Jeez I'm not even here to steal ur work... I love ur Arena's but asfar as I have looked.. there isn't a good looking ECW LD 2000 Arena on PS4..

this is a Download for ppl who want the 2000 LD Arena.. which has a better created Entrance Stage than most Arena's..

which doesn't look like the 98 Entrance Stage and does look more like the 2000 PPV Arena..

if u think it doesn't look like the actual LD 2000 PPV at all... I guess u haven't seen the LD 2000 PPV..

its not a 100% recreation but its obv a upgrade to the ones u can download on PS4..

its also impossible to recreate the real LD 2000 floor.. because that was a blue floor.. so it just looks ridicules if only the ringside has a blue floor but the growd has a gray floor..

Edited by ECWonYouTube