Modded superstars not working properly in Universe mode?

DarkwingCuck

1 hour ago, generalgrievous92 said:

How do you do this? I've injected them in the base game and they work perfectly in exhibition, but don't show up at all in Universe.

When you launch wrestleplus, you will see two checkboxes at the bottom of the program window , one for My WWE and the other for Universe. You will need to reinject your pofo and moveset file with both checkboxes ticked. When you save ingame, the save prompt will display an option to save in Universe mode as well.

One thing to take not of is if you haven't played Universe mode, you won't have any savedata for this mode, and this checkbox will not be visible in Wrestleplus.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When you launch wrestleplus, you will see two checkboxes at the bottom of the program window , one for My WWE and the other for Universe. You will need to reinject your pofo and moveset file with both checkboxes ticked. When you save ingame, the save prompt will display an option to save in Universe mode as well.

One thing to take not of is if you haven't played Universe mode, you won't have any savedata for this mode, and this checkbox will not be visible in Wrestleplus.

Is there a way for Cheat Engine, since i use that instead of wrestleplus?

1 hour ago, generalgrievous92 said:

Is there a way for Cheat Engine, since i use that instead of wrestleplus?

Yes you can. You will need to select the Universe mode tab on the memory sheet. You will notice three tabs named Universe mode 1 ,2 and 3. You just inject using these memory addresses instead.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes you can. You will need to select the Universe mode tab on the memory sheet. You will notice three tabs named Universe mode 1 ,2 and 3. You just inject using these memory addresses instead.

Thanks! So i did that and it worked like a charm, but there's still the problem of the entrance in Universe. I saved the moveset and victory in the Universe slot and those worked, but the entrance becomes the Rock's. I saw that you have to use CAE Item Adder to fix this, but have no idea how. Is there any tutorials to help with that?

35 minutes ago, generalgrievous92 said:

Thanks! So i did that and it worked like a charm, but there's still the problem of the entrance in Universe. I saved the moveset and victory in the Universe slot and those worked, but the entrance becomes the Rock's. I saw that you have to use CAE Item Adder to fix this, but have no idea how. Is there any tutorials to help with that?

Hi, this tutorial should be of help

This year, Cae Item Adder is so important to universe mode..especially for entrance..learn how to do that first..

Example : AJ LEE (slot 500.pac)

titantron (ent_0500_0_0_0) type as 50000 on CAE..not 500

mini,wall,apron,ramp also same as titantron..type 50000

evt - 00298.pac - type as 298 only

win evt - 06298.pac - type as 6298

that's all..very easy..

• Like 1

That was actually exactly was i was wondering about. Since I'm using AznBlusuazn's titantron fix, the above tutorial would save the entrance, but the trons wouldn't right?

8 minutes ago, filanawzays said:

This year, Cae Item Adder is so important to universe mode..especially for entrance..learn how to do that first..

Example : AJ LEE (slot 500.pac)

titantron (ent_0500_0_0_0) type as 50000 on CAE..not 500

mini,wall,apron,ramp also same as titantron..type 50000

evt - 00298.pac - type as 298 only

win evt - 06298.pac - type as 6298

that's all..very easy..

So if i do all this in Item Adder it'll also allow the trons to show up in Universe?

58 minutes ago, generalgrievous92 said:

That was actually exactly was i was wondering about. Since I'm using AznBlusuazn's titantron fix, the above tutorial would save the entrance, but the trons wouldn't right?

So if i do all this in Item Adder it'll also allow the trons to show up in Universe?

Yes , ou'll be able to select the entrance and trons .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes , ou'll be able to select the entrance and trons .

Alright, when i have some time i'll try it immediately! Thanks a lot to you both for the help!

Edit: Worked perfectly! Thank you again!

Edited by generalgrievous92