Problem with Foley

Sennarx

Hi! :)
I have installed some mods, which work well, but the three faces of Foley do not work: I get the name of the pg in the list of characters, but hangs in the loading screen. I did the whole process correctly and I can not understand why it does not work. can you help me?

P.s. I use Wrestle+

7 hours ago, filanawzays said:

hangs? after inject any mods, please rebuild def first..

This sounds like the problem, you'll have to open WrestlePLUS, then go to the Options menu then choose Rebuild Def.

Sorry if there are errors in my English.

The question is that the game does not load when I select one of Foley's three faces. It's the only mod that's giving me problems along with that of Buddy Murphy (I see Big Cass in the character selection screen). Before loading the game I do what you say: I click on Rebuild Def in wrestleplus, but the problem persists. Maybe the problem is the number of the pofo file? How do I possibly change the slot for the characters? I can not find any specific guide about it.

Chris Benoit, Scott Steiner, Tommaso Ciampa, Dudleys ecc. works well, but Foley and Murphy... don't work =(. I always use the same procedure...

Edited by Sennarx