Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

On 1/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, alexandre faria said:

Back up the mods and delete everything and then go to steam in your game click on property> local files and click on check file integrity.

if not, it could be some mod you installed

with no mod i can play

3 hours ago, alexandre faria said:

Instale sus mods uno por uno y pruebe para ver si es un mod específico

I uninstalled the game yesterday I reinstalled it and tried a big and alexa alternate outfit mod and I have a white screen

• Like 1

4 hours ago, valen_alterio said:

I uninstalled the game yesterday I reinstalled it and tried a big and alexa alternate outfit mod and I have a white screen

The white screen seems logical, because it was installed with Wrestleplus, as you uninstalled it there is no loading screen anymore (note that a mod game can take between 5/10min to load before starting), the spash screen is missing, so you have a white screen when the game is loading.
On the other hand Wrestleplus and CCT are not compatible. It is better in this case to uninstall Wrestleplus and then CCT, then put your game back in the clean with Steam. After that download the last version of CCT and delete the chunk file, regenerate chunk file.
And restart the game.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Hace 3 horas, BlackBen83 dijo:

La pantalla blanca parece lógica, porque se instaló con Wrestleplus, ya que la desinstalaste ya no hay pantalla de carga (ten en cuenta que un juego de mod puede tardar entre 5/10 minutos en cargar antes de comenzar), falta la pantalla spash, así que tienes una pantalla en blanco cuando se carga el juego.
Por otro lado, Wrestleplus y CCT no son compatibles. En este caso, es mejor desinstalar Wrestleplus y luego CCT, luego volver a poner tu juego en limpio con Steam. Después de eso, descargue la última versión de CCT y elimine el archivo de fragmentos, vuelva a generar el archivo de fragmentos.
Y reinicia el juego.

Ben

Ya he eliminado Wrestle Plus. instala todo con cct y te juro que llevo una hora esperando en la pantalla blanca no se que hacer. Before I had the loading screen of nakamura already with wrestleplus uninstalled, the game started 10 seconds later, until I installed a morrison mod and that started to never start the game with mods again

Edited by valen_alterio

1 hour ago, valen_alterio said:

Ya he eliminado Wrestle Plus. instala todo con cct y te juro que llevo una hora esperando en la pantalla blanca no se que hacer. Before I had the loading screen of nakamura already with wrestleplus uninstalled, the game started 10 seconds later, until I installed a morrison mod and that started to never start the game with mods again

When you installed CCT, you also installed PerfectPlex, Superstring, Titantron Fix and Universal Unlock Attires? 
These addons are very important and are provided directly with CCT in the "Install Mods" tab.
Moreover once the game starts you will only find your mods if you unlock them with CCT by right-clicking on the mod you want to unlock. For example for Morrison, when the game is running on the main menu, return to CCT right click on John Morrison slot and go to "Quick Action", here you'll can select "playable or not", unlock in "superstars, DLC or manager".

Ben 

Hace 37 minutos, BlackBen83 dijo:

Cuando instaló CCT, también instaló PerfectPlex, Superstring, Titantron Fix y Universal Unlock Attires? 
Estos complementos son muy importantes y se proporcionan directamente con CCT en la pestaña "Instalar Mods".
Además, una vez que comience el juego, solo encontrarás tus mods si los desbloqueas con CCT haciendo clic derecho en el mod que deseas desbloquear. Por ejemplo, para Morrison, cuando el juego se está ejecutando en el menú principal, regrese a CCT, haga clic con el botón derecho en la ranura de John Morrison y vaya a "Acción rápida", aquí puede seleccionar "jugable o no", desbloquear en "superestrellas, DLC o gerente ".

Ben 

First, if I "installed the mods". Second on Morrison. I did it several days ago and then uninstalled the game twice and reinstalled it, it doesn't seem to be that

Edited by valen_alterio

Hello
For some reason the CCT stopped working for me. At the bottom it says Error: couldn't load XML data. And nothing shows up on the app. Is just blank where the names used to be

when I put clear chunk.arc the screen remains blank if I only put regenerate chunk.def it loads the game but without the outfits installed there is a solution

On 1/14/2021 at 5:10 AM, Rayray1892 said:

Hello
For some reason the CCT stopped working for me. At the bottom it says Error: couldn't load XML data. And nothing shows up on the app. Is just blank where the names used to be

Something must have corrupted or deleted the .xml files CCT requires to run properly. Uninstalling and Reinstalling CCT should fix it.
You should also check your HDD/SSD integrity and S.M.A.R.T. Information in case you've a drive that's failing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, Rayray1892 said:

Hello

Sounds like you've moved your exe out of your main CCT folder.  Move it back and it should be good.

Hiya

I just want to say thankyou for this amazing resource, it works amazingly well and I appreciate the time and effort you must have put into this.

I just have a question in regards to Renders !!

I downloaded the Renders Pack from BlackBen83 and have been using CCT to inject the renders one by one, regenerating the Chunk.Def every time.  However when I load the game I am only getting half of the renders show up and the others are default, when I reload the game different wrestlers have their renders and those that had it before are now default. 

I had previously installed the Render Mod by WhatTheStratus and I read on this forum I had to delete any render mods, so I deleted the Mods Folder, Checked File Integrity on Steam and also Reinstalled CCT. Hoping this would solve it, but I am still having this issue. I also read in the forum about removing the I tag X Files from the Chunk Cache file, but I am not entirely sure where that is. 

I am new to all of this, and have only been modding for a couple of weeks,

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks !!

EDIT: After a few days going at it, I have figured out how to get rid of the default renders, I was deleting the wrong SSFace Folder. OOPS!! 

For future reference, go to the WWE 2K19 Main Folder, then go to pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_texture/texture/ssface and delete everything in that file. Some defaults still appear from time to time like Sasha Banks and Dana Brooke, but I worked around that by given them alternate attires and setting renders to those.

Hope this helps

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
Found the solution to my question

On 2/3/2021 at 2:52 AM, bobbeth said:

Sounds like you've moved your exe out of your main CCT folder.  Move it back and it should be good.

Thank you very much. I've only been modding for a couple months(and downloaded CCT multiple times) but you'd think I'd remember to not separate the files by now lol 

Edited by Rayray1892
typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 3:35 AM, El Guapo said:

Just to add to this - I've spent considerable time trying to make use of every slot possible, and I can confirm that AJ Styles Gold does not work.

You can use Referee, but just be wary that this means that if you try to target the actual ref during a match, it'll display over your head the wrestler you replaced him with's name rather than "Referee"

Question: Do security guards 1-4 work?

Just to add to this - I've spent considerable time trying to make use of every slot possible, and I can confirm that AJ Styles Gold does not work.

You can use Referee, but just be wary that this means that if you try to target the actual ref during a match, it'll display over your head the wrestler you replaced him with's name rather than "Referee"

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 3:44 AM, BlackBen83 said:

@KaiRMD1 Hi dude, and,

- No

- No !

- No !

- No !!! :D 

no.gif

Have a nice day.

Ben

Holy cow, I just saw that I asked 4 times. Sorry about that, I swear I only did it once. Don't know how it glitched like that but thanks for the answer. My bad dude lol

• Haha 1

Hi I'm new to modding and so I was wondering why I can't download this... It gives me a malicious site everytime I try to go into the website and I would really like to download this for something I'm doing on the pc version of wwe 2k19 I don't know if it's just my security software blocking it or if I just generally can't access it any suggestions how to solve this?

39 minutes ago, SomeModder:) said:

Hi , I Have An Issue . When Loading CCT It Says ' Couldn't Load XML Files ' Is Their Any Way To Fix This ? Thanks

Which folder location on your drive have you placed the CCT files. ?

Hey, so I actually encounter a error here. I was going to install "SuperStrings" for WWE2K19 and it says "SuperString could not be installed. Maybe you already have it installed or the folder is read-only. The problem here is that I do not have SuperStrings installed. But I do not know how to make the folder not read-only.