Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

Hello I want to know why I run CCT, I encounter this error in the mode installation section? Please help, thank you

ERROR

It seems like you are using a non authorized of WWE2K19! please use an authorized version and try it again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badboy69321 said:

Hello I want to know why I run CCT, I encounter this error in the mode installation section? Please help, thank you

ERROR

It seems like you are using a non authorized of WWE2K19! please use an authorized version and try it again!

I think you have a hacked version of the game.

Ben

Couldn't inject moveset file, pleace check if the game is running

Couldn't inject pofo file, pleace check if the game is running

the game is running and still have this error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help I've been using CCT for only a few days now and its just broken and everything is blank. I try to load it up and it says "Unhandled exceptions has occurred in your application" and "configuration system failed to initialize" please help what do I do? and it is the same with the sound editor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm extremely lost. I'm watching a YouTube video and following along but how come when I open CCT and click install mods (PerfectPlextra and so on), it doesn't create a mods folder. I've tried running it on Administrator and still nothing.

1 hour ago, Lysiuhm said:

Hey guys, I'm extremely lost. I'm watching a YouTube video and following along but how come when I open CCT and click install mods (PerfectPlextra and so on), it doesn't create a mods folder. I've tried running it on Administrator and still nothing.

Hi. The MODS folder is created inside the WWE 2k19 folder. 
Do you have your CCT program folder on your desktop or Downloads? If you do, you will want to move it to a new location, maybe DOCUMENTS , then try again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello, I've been having an issue when I clear and regenerate chunk. Every time I do this, it removes all menu music (base soundtrack) I've reloaded the vanilla files and it would bring the music back, but when I'd try again all music would be gone. I've tried this with everything from attires to renders and so on, but it always removes the music. Am I doing something wrong? I would really like help because I did install custom menu music from the old SvR games and I really enjoy that music, so If anyone can help, please do!

35 minutes ago, JefaweGaming said:

embarresing but where is the download?

Hi, It's on the first page of the thread (first post). You will see DOWNLOAD and REVEAL HIDDEN CONTENTS below it. Click on the link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Modernly whenever I try to open CCT it immediately gives me an error reading "This program has unexpectedly quit". I've uninstalled and reinstalled cleanly, I always run the program as an administrator, and the problem has persisted for close to two weeks. Is it permanently down?

Just noticed on another thread, that I have over 100GB of backup saves in my CCT folder. 

Can these files be deleted? Should I just save the last file? 

Everytime I regen the CCT after a mod/change, it creates these files. HELP! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Just noticed on another thread, that I have over 100GB of backup saves in my CCT folder. 

Can these files be deleted? Should I just save the last file? 

Everytime I regen the CCT after a mod/change, it creates these files. HELP! 

Yep, I think you can keep only the last save. That's what I do every time to save it somewhere else.

And yes this file you have to empty from time to time, because it becomes heavy. Just like the one in SoundEditor.

46 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Yep, I think you can keep only the last save. That's what I do every time to save it somewhere else.

And yes this file you have to empty from time to time, because it becomes heavy. Just like the one in SoundEditor.

Soundeditor too? Which file(s) should I be looking at?