Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

26 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Alright. Is there a list somewhere that shows which ones don't work? Or the ones you named the only ones?

I guess the ones that don't have a pac file wouldn't work.

The slots that work are :

- WWE staff 02, WWE staff 01, WWE crew 2 and 1, Swat Member 01 to 03, Stephanie McMahon NJC, Spanish Announcer 1 & 2, Seamstress, Photographer, Mr McMahon NPC, Mexican Security 2 & 1, Masked Fan, Lady Accomplice, Highschool Girl & Boy, Heavy Duty Worker, Dummy, Cutscene Woman Model, Corey Graves, Cameraman B1 & B2, 

I haven't try for the moment :

- Referee, Referee NPC, Medical Doc, Crowd 1 & 2, AJ Styles Gold.

Hope it can help.

Ben

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

The slots that work are :

- WWE staff 02, WWE staff 01, WWE crew 2 and 1, Swat Member 01 to 03, Stephanie McMahon NJC, Spanish Announcer 1 & 2, Seamstress, Photographer, Mr McMahon NPC, Mexican Security 2 & 1, Masked Fan, Lady Accomplice, Highschool Girl & Boy, Heavy Duty Worker, Dummy, Cutscene Woman Model, Corey Graves, Cameraman B1 & B2, 

Hope it can help.

Ben

The ones you listed I'm sure work, I unlocked and play tested a couple.

These do not have Ch files for them, so idk how you used them or replaced them.

Mexican Security 1 & 2
Dummy

Crowd 1 & 2

Medical Doc

On 12/15/2020 at 10:43 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Just to add to this - I've spent considerable time trying to make use of every slot possible, and I can confirm that AJ Styles Gold does not work.

You can use Referee, but just be wary that this means that if you try to target the actual ref during a match, it'll display over your head the wrestler you replaced him with's name rather than "Referee"

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Just to add to this - I've spent considerable time trying to make use of every slot possible, and I can confirm that AJ Styles Gold does not work.

You can use Referee, but just be wary that this means that if you try to target the actual ref during a match, it'll display over your head the wrestler you replaced him with's name rather than "Referee"

Have you replaced those slots with other wrestler mods? I noticed some of those slots the original Ch file is a different attire number. I think it's possible to change all the attires except the one the game uses, you should be able to have your new wrestler and the original model in whatever part of the game it's at. 

I think just Ref is the ref used for all the referees, ref NPC is only 1 ch file. I used both in backstage brawl. Well I used everyone to see who would work and who wouldn't.

6 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Have you replaced those slots with other wrestler mods? I noticed some of those slots the original Ch file is a different attire number. I think it's possible to change all the attires except the one the game uses, you should be able to have your new wrestler and the original model in whatever part of the game it's at. 

I think just Ref is the ref used for all the referees, ref NPC is only 1 ch file. I used both in backstage brawl. Well I used everyone to see who would work and who wouldn't.

I've added a ch25502.pac for the referee slot, and it works fine as a selectable wrestler, I just ended up removing it again because in any match (whether my added wrestler is involved or not) when you switch focus to the ref it says "[Replaced Wrestler name]" instead of referee.

To answer you other question I did add a wrestler into the AJ Styles Gold slot chxxxx02 (I forget the exact slot number) and the game still does not use the pac file I added

If anyone can find a way to get "Dad", "Podcast Announcer", etc slots to work - they will be my hero

• Like 1

referees use chxxxx00 and regular wrestlers use chxxxx02 that is why you can add wrestlers without overwriting the actual refs (its also why you cant use cct to replace the refs with ref mods) when you add a pofo to the slot you rename everything in that slot that is why your ref is named "[Replaced Wrestler name]" 

as far as dad podcast ect i tried paceditor on podcast announcer and it is a completely different format than the regular wrestlers that is why no one has been able to get them to work

Edited by Fawuwu

hello first happy new year. I can not install any super star that is not in the game example ciampa and morrison I do not know why neither with wrestleplus nor by CCT I have no idea what happens can someone help me

15 hours ago, Koolguss said:

Olá pessoal, não vejo Karrion Kross na lista do cct, como faço para instalá-lo

The CCT is in the slot under the name La Parka

Hey so I may have messed up Is there a way to copy the full set over too universe slots I added a ton of wrestlers and then realized they dont show up in universe mode so I was wondering if there was any way of a quick copy if not I can just re do it thanks in advance

Edited by OmittedMonk7
added more

hello I have another error when I do everything in cct clean chunk but when I open the game I have the image of nakamura I have waited up to more than two hours and the game never starts there is a solution

11 hours ago, valen_alterio said:

hello I have another error when I do everything in cct clean chunk but when I open the game I have the image of nakamura I have waited up to more than two hours and the game never starts there is a solution

Question your game is it codex or original? If it is codex and if you are using WrestlePLUS it will not work in the same way as CCT

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I used the link to download but it tells me to install a chrome extension before I can download. I do this and it still tells me to install a chrome extension. When I go back to the page it will say complete the final step to proceed. do you want to try again? I tried this multiply time and at one point it just crashed my web browser. Using Google Chrome and latest version of windows.

Is there a diffrent link to download this?

2 hours ago, alexandre faria said:

Question your game is it codex or original? If it is codex and if you are using WrestlePLUS it will not work in the same way as CCT

My game is original once I tried to install a fighter and it did not come out and I did not try again with wrestleplus and now I try with CCT and it could not because the screen remains

I'm sorry for this question, it may seem silly to ask. I've searched forums, tutorials, etc. 

I have a bunch of new renders for the game and want to install them. Do I need to refresh/clear the chunk each time I import a render into CCT and then starting the game? 

Or, can I import the renders to each character then regen, then start the game? 

Thanks for the imput. 

Be gentle lol

22 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I'm sorry for this question, it may seem silly to ask. I've searched forums, tutorials, etc. 

I have a bunch of new renders for the game and want to install them. Do I need to refresh/clear the chunk each time I import a render into CCT and then starting the game? 

Or, can I import the renders to each character then regen, then start the game? 

Thanks for the imput. 

Be gentle lol

yes, you will need to regenerate the chunk.def

20 hours ago, valen_alterio said:

Meu jogo é original uma vez que tentei instalar um lutador e não saiu e não tentei novamente com o wrestleplus e agora tento com o CCT e não consegui porque a tela permanece

I speak from my own experience I do not use wrestleplus despite being a great tool because there is no need to use this tool since CCT does all of this.

7 hours ago, alexandre faria said:

Hablo de mi propia experiencia, no uso wrestleplus a pesar de ser una gran herramienta porque no hay necesidad de usar esta herramienta ya que CCT hace todo esto.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game some solution to delete all the wrestleplus data

I have already been able to eliminate the wrestle plus thing but I still cannot play the game if I install mods I have a white screen in the game I do not know what to do :,(

7 hours ago, valen_alterio said:

Já consegui eliminar o wrestle plus mas ainda não consigo jogar se instalar mods. Tenho uma tela branca no jogo e não sei o que fazer:, (

Back up the mods and delete everything and then go to steam in your game click on property> local files and click on check file integrity.

7 hours ago, valen_alterio said:

Já consegui eliminar o wrestle plus mas ainda não consigo jogar se instalar mods. Tenho uma tela branca no jogo e não sei o que fazer:, (

if not, it could be some mod you installed