Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

• 6 months later...

So I imported renders into all female slots which I replaced with Attitude Era guys, they all work perfectly except

Dana Brooke render will not change. I used different renders and it still wont show in game.

Sasha Banks works in game, then another time it reverts back to Sasha Banks in game render.

Those slots messed up or something?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@SnakeSlippers Hi, 

Technically, Dana Brooke's bug was fixed in the last update from the programme's creator. First of all, try resetting Dana Brooke's attires slot in Data Editor. Set it to 0 so that you remove the manager's .ch file selection and save (be careful to keep the original .ch file in your game file, it's safe, it's just to deactivate the slot manager, not the ch.pac).

Then try deleting the render from the file by cutting and pasting the existing renders from the "mods" folder > CCT > renders > menu > win, into the WWE2k19 > pac > menu file instead of the "win", it'll be quicker than opening everything.

Refresh with CCT and test.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a way for this to work on "Non-Steam" versions?

If not, can someone direct me to a keyshop that has Steam keys cheaper than $150 considering it's literally impossible to buy the game legitimately?

Edited by 35antonio