Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

12 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Soundeditor too? Which file(s) should I be looking at? 

It seems to me that you have a Sound Editor 2019 folder that is automatically created upon installation in 😄 Program Files. There you will find backups of every line you have modified with Sound Editor. It will, for each song, create a backup of more than 1GB.

12 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Oh..my...gawd!!! 

I just literally cleared 110 GB from the CCT backup folder and almost 400GB from the Sound Editor backups! OMG! 

Seriously, this should be a hot topic in the forums or something. All of the reading I've done about modding the game, I've never came across how much data is saved like this. Almost hidden, unless you really start looking for it. 

Wow. 

And... yeah :p

but now you will know :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded a new update to my wwe 2k19 and when I go back on my cct 2019 it will say failed to load xml but before the update it would load all the characters can someone please help me out 

3 hours ago, Suga in the mornin said:

I just downloaded a new update to my wwe 2k19 and when I go back on my cct 2019 it will say failed to load xml but before the update it would load all the characters can someone please help me out 

Hi,

It’s possible the xml file is not in the CCT folder. You are better off reinstalling CCT if this is the case. Doing so will not affect any mods.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, NoahAm1012 said:

no reply to my previous comment?

Hi, which comment. You posted a comment on an issue about a month ago. Has it now been resolved?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 11:49 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, which comment. You posted a comment on an issue about a month ago. Has it now been resolved?

No, sadly :( . I have individually uninstalled CCT and 2K, made sure all loose files are deleted, and made clean reinstallations. The game runs fine! But CCT upon start consistently displays:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.

Configuration system failed to initialize."

If you click quit, it obviously closes, but if you try to continue in any fashion with every click you will be met with the error window again. 

Any and all help is much appreciated!

Just now, NoahAm1012 said:

No, sadly :( . I have individually uninstalled CCT and 2K, made sure all loose files are deleted, and made clean reinstallations. The game runs fine! But CCT upon start consistently displays:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.

If you click quit, it obviously closes, but if you try to continue in any fashion with every click you will be met with the error window again. 

Also I am running the program as an administrator, so no worries there.

7 minutes ago, NoahAm1012 said:

Also I am running the program as an administrator, so no worries there.

Hi,

When you downloaded CCT. Where did you place the files extracted?

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

When you downloaded CCT. Where did you place the files extracted?

As in for the installation itself? I have tried two installation directories for the program itself, both my program files on the computers main drive and the downloads folder. 

Neither has helped.

***Edit** after double checking I have NOT installed it to my main disk, as access is not granted by doing so with such a program regardless of admin controls. 

*Second Edit LOL* Dude you're a lifesaver. Extracting to desktop allowed CCT to run again with no problem. Thank you!

Edited by NoahAm1012

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question. I've been getting issues with renders. The Custom Character Tool isn't allowing me to inject dds files for some reason. I don't know why I'm having this problem now, as I've been injecting renders using CCT for a couple of days now. Without any issues.

Something happened a couple days ago because I'm getting the message "Couldn't inject dds file. Please make sure that you run this application as Administrator!".

This is weird because I've been using the CCT tool the whole time without having to run it as an administrator. Plus I was just injecting renders last night as well and they were working perfectly Now I've set it up so that CCT can be run as administrator but it still giving me the message.

I've double-checked the paths and settings as well. If anyone was having this issue and have resolved it, can you please let me know?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was impressed with how fast the Sound Editor for WWE2K22 was put together this year. I'm excited for any news about when Custom Character Tools might get released for WWE2k22.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CCT doesn't work for me, I'm following all the steps but when I load the game up the character isn't there. Is there something I need to do when I load the game up?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, 

Something strange happens when I get to modding at Cedric Alexander. Only for render injection.

- "Couldn't inject dds file. Please make sure that you run this application as Administrator!".

I reinstalled the whole thing recently, everything works perfectly, just this morning I wanted to inject some renders. I got this error message.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ben

EDIT : I just saw that even when I have this message, the renders place well in the CCT file. So no particular worries. Just to keep you informed.

Edited by BlackBen83
Fixed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mkflav said:

so like how we supposed to use this when we cant even buy the game on steam

Hi,

It’s unfortunate the devs have decided  to take the game off steam after 4 years. 
The tool writes data into the steam formatted save which is why it requires the steam version. 

• Like 1