Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

Got a bug where after I inject the menu music patch, music in the game no longer stops when another song starts. Like if I went in the jukebox and previewed or played two songs, they'd play on top of each other.

Is there any way to fix that?

Same happens with wrestler's themes after a victory.

• Like 1

have been using sound editor for months and just tonight was converting a few songs and randomly now its saying unable to covert file, please assure you are using administrator rights. i have been this whole time and tried to run as administrator and it still is saying that. any help?

10 horas atrás, juskool14 disse:

Estou usando o editor de som há meses e hoje à noite converti algumas músicas e agora está dizendo que não é possível converter o arquivo, por favor, afetado-se de que está usando direitos de administrador. Eu estive esse tempo todo e tentei executar como administrador e ainda está dizendo isso. qualquer ajuda?

Eu digo para você desinstalar o editor filho e quando você instalar não atualize, deixe-o na versão que você baixou

Em 12/11/2020 às 20:42, DarkBlack disse:

Há um bug em que, após injetar o patch de música do menu, a música no jogo não para mais outra começa. Como se eu fosse até uma jukebox e visse ou tocasse duas músicas, elas tocariam uma em cima da outra.

Existe alguma maneira de corrigir isso?

O mesmo acontece com os temas do lutador após uma vitória.

Open the sound editor va in tools click on menu music patcher look if you are in the correct directory of your game then click on Apply

Edited by alexandre faria
  • Yes! 1

I have been trying to modify 20’ and with the tutorial of SquaredCircle Gameplays and I’ve followed every step but when I get to importing and replacing the .wem file, it fails to inject. Can someone point out where I’m going wrong? (Obviously the first wrong is playing 2K20 lmao)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having the same problem. Brings me to some ad site each time. Is it possible for anyone to send the URL for me to copy and paste maybe?

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out.

Edited by zachjmboyle@gmail.
Update

On 7/9/2020 at 1:29 AM, wolfgoodman said:

I keep getting this exact error message and I have no idea what to do if anyone knows what to do please respond it would be much appreciated. This is the exact code i got please respond.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictReadToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Sound_Editor
    Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Sound%20Editor%202019/Sound_Editor.exe
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
32709bb2-2988-4d73-ae42-30c1ef781c74
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Sound%20Editor%202019/Sound_Editor.exe
AutoUpdater.NET
    Assembly Version: 1.4.11.0

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Having this error message now. I can't load files or save. Tried looking though the system config to disable debugger mode, and it was already disabled. 

edit: I got it working again by reinstalling to my C drive.

Edited by zaw360

• 2 weeks later...

So...I've read up to page 9 and while i found close issues, nothing was exactly like my problem and thus none of the answers helped. It's possible that my problem was answered from pages 10-17 but at this point I didn't really wanna take the chance. So here we go

What I have done
- Opened "game_mode_m.pck"
- Clicked sfx
- Applied the menu music patch via the tools section (Returns Successful)
- Clicked on one of the Main Menu themes (The Metallica One)
- Clicked "Import" to change the theme with my converted .wem file

Result: Nothing happens. The original theme still plays even after restarting the entire program.

Editing the soundtrack file shows a change within the program but the game mode will not change no matter what. 
Seeing as I'm on the right file (https://puu.sh/HbOqr/1eb9aa828e.png)
and how I applied the main menu patch, I don't understand why it's not working.

Edit: Running as Admin did not help.

Edit: I ended up just reinstalling SE2k19 and that seems to have solved the issue.

Edited by Marrionetta

Whenever I go to convert a file MP3 file I get the  error message “File 0 conversion to wav failed. Please make sure to run this tool with admin rights!”

It seems to only happen when I have the Dynamic Audio Normalizer enabled. Any one know why I may be running into this problem?

13 hours ago, KyzerKid said:

Sempre que vou converter um arquivo MP3, recebo a mensagem de erro “Falha na conversão do arquivo 0 para wav. Certifique-se de executar esta ferramenta com direitos de administrador! ”

Parece que só acontece quando o Normalizador de áudio dinâmico está ativado. Alguém sabe por que posso estar tendo esse problema?

What can I instruct you and download the sound editor again and after downloaded do not update leave in the version you downloaded probably that was it

13 hours ago, alexandre faria said:

What can I instruct you and download the sound editor again and after downloaded do not update leave in the version you downloaded probably that was it

Will that delete all the stuff I’ve already added? It’s always worked for me up until about a month ago and seems out of nowhere 

11 hours ago, KyzerKid said:

Isso excluirá todas as coisas que já adicionei? Sempre funcionou para mim até cerca de um mês atrás e parece do nada 

extract the songs you saved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so anyone have anyluck on working out that low sound issue after we add the music as i changed raw and smackdown theme music to new ones plays perfectly loud int he sound editor player but low in game ;(

EDIT: https://mega.nz/folder/tkZzRI4L#9pAnXg5bssmK69mtKE9REg is where my changes are for a few intro's added the original mp3's in there aswell not much tho

also in wwise i just got prompted to download the wwise2020 so yes or no for inregards to SE 19 working still if update happens to wwise ????

EDIT 2: interesting tho convert my mp3 to WAV in audacity and then convert to wem in SE 19 and sounnds good ;)

Edited by MagnusOZi

Hey! I have more of a noob question. I did try to look for answers inside this topic, but to no avail.
So I accidentally deleted Roman Reigns' entry inside the music file. And bang, there is no more Roman in the file. 
Is there anything I can do? Something else than a back-up maybe?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone give me advise on how to normalise the loudness of each them? Some are fine and others seem to be converting fine but when in game very quiet.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is the right topic to ask this. If i have, for example, a caw darbie allin and I want to replace a default caw name lets say "the crusher" do I have to do anything else except for replacing the .wem with sound editor? I am asking cause even when I replace the sound file garcia keeps announcing the default name instead of the new one.

I have no idea how to fix this. It appears whenever i try importing a theme. Any help?

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation has been cancelled.
   at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at Edr0Q4aXsIO5MiKbVw.uNON1G7OjVEm2uIXKN.Xpsn4GRrhF8UhYkBSsr(Object )
   at Edr0Q4aXsIO5MiKbVw.uNON1G7OjVEm2uIXKN.cli9YRCEFc(Object  , RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs  )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4400.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
Sound_Editor
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AutoUpdater.NET
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

3 hours ago, theiconjordan said:

I have no idea how to fix this. It appears whenever i try importing a theme. Any help?

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation has been cancelled.
   at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at Edr0Q4aXsIO5MiKbVw.uNON1G7OjVEm2uIXKN.Xpsn4GRrhF8UhYkBSsr(Object )
   at Edr0Q4aXsIO5MiKbVw.uNON1G7OjVEm2uIXKN.cli9YRCEFc(Object  , RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs  )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

mscorlib
Sound_Editor
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
System.Windows.Forms
System.Drawing
System.Core
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
System.Xml
AutoUpdater.NET
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

did you move sound editor from the install folder?

• 3 weeks later...