Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

@bugsyboy Yes mate i had a minidex folder that had ripped music of my own and i renamed it like you to minidex-old and then ftp'd the minidex folder over, Alot of wrestlers didn't have there proper music, so I've just gone into create an entrance and found benoit's theme in there and updated it from there, i noticed both versions of Benoit had a generic theme, so gave WWF version, his wwf theme and wcw benoit 4 horsemen, I noticed there's nasty boys that come out with their wcw theme where they sing, on a wwf attire? but the minidex folder was def installed correctly.

Also can we possibly have a list of what arena's are what in the pac files if we wanna replace any with different arena's as i just found this thread

and i'd like to know if i can put the 1999 smackdown arena in over the oval one?

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Nasty boys are set to wcw thats why , everyone is entitle to do what they want with their copy. For Benoit i dont recall him having a generic music so im not sure what happen there. 

When we release the arena folder it will be easy to swap 

Edited by bugsyboy

11 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Nasty boys are set to wcw thats why , everyone is entitle to do what they want with their copy. For Benoit i dont recall him having a generic music so im not sure what happen there. 

It his Wcw  theme from solo run 99/00

48 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Ahh okay thank you. Could of possible bugs I found? I selected Honky tonk man original attire in a elimination chamber match and chavo guerrrero loaded. Also when I went to load honky tonk again with original attire against kanyon I got a fatal crash. Maybe it's me lol I might ftp the save files back over I don't know what's going on

6 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

I dont know man that never happened to me but im gonna look into this when i get a chance. My guess is that you mess up somewhere in the installation.  

Same problem on my end too just check myself  

2 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Everything else works fine, my save data was only 3mb and the one from the download was 7.5mb, so not sure if that was anything, but just tried honky tonk again and fatal crash again 

It not you I found it too I just check myself 

3 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Hey @DBZ1989 can you do us a favor dude, can you try a match with chris benoit wwf version, any attire and tell me if his theme loads for you, as it's still not working

Sure in a bit 

• Too Sweet 1

Oh, so the themes are working fine, i thought it was a generic theme cos i never got to see benoit in wcw with that theme haha!! my bad!! just not honky tonk's pac file well for original attire haven't tried any other attires of him, How comes benoit's wwf version has his wcw theme though? but his wwe titan tron? also i noticed that hollywood wm19 rock has his do you smell what the rock is cooking tron and theme

@bugsyboy is this because themes and trons are assigned to all attires? and we can't have seperate trons and themes for each attire?

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Just now, bugsyboy said:

If he has the wcw theme its a mistake we will fix all this in the next update , keep on taking notes

Okay I will make a word pad file and any bugs, i find I will keep note of them for you :)

Just to let you know with the honky tonk situation if i choose him, on his original attire with entrances on, like dbz said, we get a fatal crash error

but if I turn off entrances the game loads properly only problem is, Honky Tonk with original attire is Chavo Guerrero in his orange and black trunks with a glitchy face

(darker skin than normal)

I've added this to my wordpad file and will be keeping eye out for stuff for you and added to it as i go along :)

But omg it's a beautiful project and i'm having more fun on it then i am on 2k18 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Okay, so far I found the Honky Tonk Man textures don't load or he crashes the game, Mega Powers Hulk Hogan has texture problems, IRS has issues with his jaw and so does Ahmed Johnson, also Rick the Model Martel version crashes the game, and Doink has the Hollywood Hogan Tron

Confirming that everything is working here. The only deviation I made is where I placed the files. I put the game on an external USB drive, the save file on a pen drive, and the DLC and mindex folder are stored on the internal hard drive using the instructions given in the tutorial. Thanks again for both your work and the reminder of how horrible the commentary in this game is. I'll definitely be turning that off and imagining either Jim Ross, Gorilla Monsoon, or Gordon Solie calling my matches.

1 hour ago, kidsampson said:

Confirming that everything is working here. The only deviation I made is where I placed the files. I put the game on an external USB drive, the save file on a pen drive, and the DLC and mindex folder are stored on the internal hard drive using the instructions given in the tutorial. Thanks again for both your work and the reminder of how horrible the commentary in this game is. I'll definitely be turning that off and imagining either Jim Ross, Gorilla Monsoon, or Gordon Solie calling my matches.

Cool !! Im happy its working for you  

Kinda random but if we decided to use our own Mindex folder rather than the one you guys included, will that take away from the music on the main menu or did you just copy over the main game's themes??  I know to use custom themes, you had to save music to the harddrive & make playlists but I'm pretty sure you can't use those themes in game for the Menu music, correct??

Hello, 

Having same issue as dagame with forever loading. I followed instructions and resigned the save files with my profile ID. I also have the rock as the start screen.

Please help!

Edited by Ratbones80

5 hours ago, Ratbones80 said:

Hello, 

Having same issue as dagame with forever loading. I followed instructions and resigned the save files with my profile ID. I also have the rock as the start screen.

Please help!

Set ur console on english language. That solved this issue with mine.

Set my console to English, re-transferred the legends game folder into my HDD1.  Then, created a new profile on my Xbox 360 and resigned save files to that profile ID and transferred arc and def Ike the pic shown. Game is still not loading up. I really wanna play this amazing looking game!

When you all are resigning the save file are you changing the console and device IDs as well? If so, only change the profile ID. I also suggest creating a new profile if you have other versions of the game installed. That will help keep the Custom DLC files separate if you follow the placement in the guide. 

I can't imagine what else might be wrong. The DLC, game files, and mindex folder are simply copied over – no modifications needed. I guess you also need to make sure you put the arc and def files into the correct folder. 

I appreciate your response so quickly. First time trying to ftp to Xbox 360 jtag. Is it just the Wrestling Legends folder and arc and def files that need to be transferred to HDD1? Or is it the entire Wrestling Legends 1.0 folder. The pic looks like it’s the first one. 

You gotta transfer over everything like in the pictures.  The Save & DLC files have to go in a certain folder, though.  You gotta go to File Manager, Content, Your Profile ID (it'll be a combination of numbers) then you have to make a folder for the game like it says in the instructions (unless you already have WWE 2k14 saved on your hard drive) so you can copy over those 00001 & 00002 folders.  Just follow each step closely.  I got the game to work & had fun playing it.  Make sure to donate to these guys man.  They really did a good job on this game.