Alternate attires

MashZahin69

i downloaded an attire mod for a wrestler but tht attire is on second attire slot of tht wrestler , so if i change the ch pac number of tht attire to no.1 slot attire will tht work or are there any other solution without data editor ?

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2017 at 11:40 PM, MashZahin69 said:

i downloaded an attire mod for a wrestler but tht attire is on second attire slot of tht wrestler , so if i change the ch pac number of tht attire to no.1 slot attire will tht work or are there any other solution without data editor ?

10 hours ago, saskoso said:

Hey dude i want to ask, u already fix that ? :D if yes, can i ask for ur help ?

With the game closed, you can use WWE 2k18+ -> Edit Pach Files -> select the ch file -> select the attire slot you want and then put in back in your WWE 2k18 folder.  From there you need to use WWE 2k18+ -> Options -> Rebuild Def -> then run the game.

To select the alternative attire, you will need to either use Universal Attire Unlocker in Data Editor 2018 or WWE 2k18+ -> Edit Match at the matchup screen to manually select the alternate attire.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

With the game closed, you can use WWE 2k18+ -> Edit Pach Files -> select the ch file -> select the attire slot you want and then put in back in your WWE 2k18 folder.  From there you need to use WWE 2k18+ -> Options -> Rebuild Def -> then run the game.

To select the alternative attire, you will need to either use Universal Attire Unlocker in Data Editor 2018 or WWE 2k18+ -> Edit Match at the matchup screen to manually select the alternate attire.

Thanks bro :D

• Too Sweet 1

15 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

@saskoso Its fixed now !! Just do the same as @AznBlusuazn said . 

On ‎09‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 5:40 AM, MashZahin69 said:

You can also rename the files with the proper Attire number and use Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac file(s) to install it, which will rename the EMD section of the files (and also convert it to EPK8 format in case it's in HSPC format). CCT will also automatically update the Chunk0.def file automatically when you do that.

Curious, why don't you want to use Data Editor for WWE 2k18 to unlock it as second attire, though?