The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

Word. Yea, the 1000 logo limit is crap... There are a few good ECW arenas scattered throughout CC, but I would much rather stick with what is streamlined for yall's universe.  Is Hayabusa in the plans? If not, there are some pretty good ones on CC.

I've been using Dre's Hayabusa as it's pretty good. That reminds me, I haven't seen any Shinzaki caws but then again I haven't really looked in a while, I made him in 2k16 but I doubt any of the logos would look good this year.

Also if you haven't grabbed it yet, Itachi's Great Sasuke is worth checking out. I've got the back of his ECW entrance gear uploaded as a logo on CC too (you'd just have to change his entrance coat because the one that's on him is pretty glitchy when it comes to logos lol).

2 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

I've been using Dre's Hayabusa as it's pretty good. That reminds me, I haven't seen any Shinzaki caws but then again I haven't really looked in a while, I made him in 2k16 but I doubt any of the logos would look good this year.

Also if you haven't grabbed it yet, Itachi's Great Sasuke is worth checking out. I've got the back of his ECW entrance gear uploaded as a logo on CC too (you'd just have to change his entrance coat because the one that's on him is pretty glitchy when it comes to logos lol).

I actually looked at Shinzaki caws today! There are 2 up, and both are no good.  Itachi's caws are awesome! Got all of his work.

@Replicant13 hey bro when you get a chance check your pms lol (Youtube related) i'm sure you know where i'm going with this but don't wanna take over your thread lol

Edited by Jai
  • Too Sweet 1

I wanted to get these two up before the weekend, and they're finally finished.

Public_Enemy_Preview01.png

They've got 3 attires -- the above one is from N2R 95, plus there's their Violent By Design jersey and the Knicks attire that I've done the past 2 years.  The Bulls logo is also there invisible on the Knicks jersey, and the colors to turn the Knicks attire into Bulls are hidden on the kneepads for anyone ambitious enough to change around 30 layers of designs' colors.

I'll have full attire pics up tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

NA NA NANA NA

LADDY DODDY DODDY WE LIKES TO PARTY

1234567 rock it like hell make it sound like heaven

7654321 c'mon everybody let's have some fun

EVERY BODY EVERY BODY

Just throw ya hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care

cuz TPE is here

If there's a table in the building anywhere

we're gonna put somebody there

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, RVD:420 said:

R.I.P. Rocco &Johnny! Excellent work !

Thanks!  They got new/tweaked faces this year and a new attire.  The only thing that sucked (and made them take a couple extra days) was that 2K switched how the Akeem top (what I used for their Violent by Design jerseys last year) fit them -- it made them both way too fat, and then the logos got pixelated unless I double covered them with invisible material logos.  I hope they were worth the wait though. 

Face photos are in the OP, and here's the pics....

The original mackdaddies of violence -- The Public Enemy
Public_Enemy_2_K18_CAWs01.png

I like New Day 1 for their tag entrance, and the Hardys' finisher is probably the closest thing you can get to the Drive By (unless you perform their finishers separately, of course)

Johnny Grunge
Johnny_Grunge_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is the new one this year; it's from November to Remember 95 where they faced Sandman & Scorpio.  They also wore it (or the same style with different colors) in WCW early on.

Johnny_Grunge_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is their Violent By Design jersey that they wore in ECW, WCW, and the WWF.  I didn't take pics with entrance gear but it's the in-ring slot for attire 2, so you can always give them bandanas/hats/shades/etc when you copy the slots around.  Johnny only has 1 or 2 layers (hair textures) but Rocco has plenty.

Johnny_Grunge_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is their Knicks jersey, but I also left the Bulls logo and put the colors needed to change it up as invisible designs on the kneepads.  You'll want to change all the design logos on the top up until you hit the pinstripe logos.  They didn't wear the Bulls jersey much (if at all) after 1994 but I figured it's a cool attire and it was just 1 extra logo.

Johnny_Grunge_2_K18_CAW05.png

Flyboy Rocco Rock

Of course all his attires match Johnny's.  2K limited what dreadlock hairstyles can be used with the bandana even more this year, but overall I'm happy with the choices that were available as the Kofi hair really messes up his head shape anyways.

Rocco_Rock_2_K18_CAW02.png

Rocco_Rock_2_K18_CAW03.png

Rocco_Rock_2_K18_CAW04.png

Rocco_Rock_2_K18_CAW05.png

If you don't have many of our CAWs, they're 15 logos total between them, but if you have Raven and anyone with the Trace kneepad logo, they're only 12 total.  So 6 logos per CAW isn't bad for a change :)

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He's got DLC sets up for them for a limited time, so be sure to grab those while they're on CC. 

Up next should be another tag team; some might say they were the "original" TPE and that John Cena stole his gimmick from them, if that gives any hint as to who to expect...

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These two just went up....

PG13_2_K18_Preview01.png

I'll post full pics tonight or tomorrow, but their alt attire is their black shorts attire that they wore in the WWF in 1995.  (They're the same attire I made last year, for all 20 of you that downloaded them in 2K17)

I'm not sure if it's just on my end but Wolfie's alt attire has the hair shave designs on him, but sometimes they disappear in CAW mode -- it didn't happen on my 2nd profile though so it just might be on my main profile that I created them on.  If they disappear in CAW mode, they should still be there in-game, but if not, they're hair shave design part 30 (far right row, almost at the very bottom).

Keith's also got DLC movesets up for them too which you'll want to get since it's got one of Wolfie's finishers in it.

Edited by Replicant13

2 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

These two just went up...

I'll post full pics tonight or tomorrow, but their alt attire is their black shorts attire that they wore in the WWF in 1995.  (They're the same attire I made last year, for all 20 of you that downloaded them in 2K17)

Awesome work as always! Long time lurker, first time poster. You made my single favorite ECW guy already (The Franchise. Thanks!) Is there anyway you can remake a very minor (in ECW) yet major guy, Tully Blanchard? You did an AWESOME job last year. I know there are probably more important people to get through first, but I'd really appreciate him.  

Also, any chance of Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke? I can live without the rest of the FBI wink wink

• Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, BobbyHeenan said:

Awesome work as always! Long time lurker, first time poster. You made my single favorite ECW guy already (The Franchise. Thanks!) Is there anyway you can remake a very minor (in ECW) yet major guy, Tully Blanchard? You did an AWESOME job last year. I know there are probably more important people to get through first, but I'd really appreciate him.  

Also, any chance of Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke? I can live without the rest of the FBI wink wink

Thank you!  Yeah I'll be making Tully at some point, I'm not sure when but he'll be a bit down the line once more of the major players get done.  He'll probably be on my Replicant14 account (the one that's got the Bruise Bros & ECW Austin uploaded on it at the moment) so if you don't have that one set as a fave, be sure to add it.  I may try Arn too if I haven't found one I like by then, but no guarantees on him.

And the FBI will definitely get done too, I'm thinking it'll be about another month though as I'll be doing all 6 of them and I should have the final 5 upload slots by that point. 

And here's the pics of the latest two uploads...

PG-13
PG13_WWE_2_K18_CAWs01.png

Face photos can be found in the OP

J. C. Ice
JC_Ice_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is from Hardcore Heaven 1997, and it's also what he wore during the couple of matches PG-13 had during their time in the NOD. 

JC_Ice_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from 1994-96, as it's what they wore during their 1st stint in the WWF (long before the NOD)

JC_Ice_2_K18_CAW04.png

Wolfie D
Wolfie_D_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire1 is also from Hardcore Heaven 97.  He's got a different hairstyle for attire 1 this year as I really didn't like how the Big E hair looked without the dye, but feel free to swap it out if you don't like it.  The retro Rock hair also looks pretty good on him aside from the sideburns; I probably would've gone with it if they could've been dyed away.

Wolfie_D_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from WWF Raw in 1995 (and was also worn in the USWA and SMW)

Wolfie_D_2_K18_CAW04.png

As always, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He's got DLC sets up for them which you'll want to get as Wolfie's finisher is a DLC move.

They're a lot of logos but there really aren't many logo heavy guys left, so I wanted to get these guys out of the way early, as last year by the time I made them, I think everyone was so sick of the 1000 logos message that only the hardcores got them :)  If you have Hack Meyers, Lance Storm, and Keith's RVD, then that cuts down the logo load a bit as they share logos with those guys.

I'm not 100% sure on who will be next but I'm pretty sure it'll be a heel trio from ECW's later years.  Until then, enjoy PG-13.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Damn those turned out fresh!

Thanks man I appreciate it!  I think the hardest parts about them (aside from the hair dye) was working with that damn hat for JC's entrance lol.  I would've done another row of dots on the purple hat but the game doesn't allow them to go up any higher, and it took 6 designs just to get a straight blue line around the American flag hat.  Of course not being able to rotate/look on top of caws didn't help.  On the plus side, it was nice to be able to give them somewhat accurate body morphs this year.

These 3 just went up about an hour ago...

Simon_Swinger_CW_CAWs01.png

I haven't had a chance to check the logos yet but they should all be good.  Simon and CW are light on logos but Swinger has a decent amount because it was the only way to do his tights -- still I cut him down by 7 or 8 logos compared to last year.

I'll post pics tomorrow once I get them taken and put together.  Keith has DLC sets up for them too which you'll want to get as CW's signature is a DLC move and it adds a lot to the other two as well.  And Keith should have a new guy coming in the next few days on his ExplodedJokier account, so be sure to stay tuned for that.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Too Sweet 1

Here's the attire pics for the latest 3 uploads.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

Team_Tap_Out_2_K18_CAWs01.png

All 3 guys got new faces this year so hopefully they turned out OK.

Simon Diamond
Simon_Diamond_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is what he wore in ECW up until around mid-2000

Simon_Diamond_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is mid-2000 until ECW's close.  If you don't like how shiny the logo is, feel free to change the material on the designs on the trunks, or just remove all 20-some layers of designs on the trunks.

Simon_Diamond_2_K18_CAW04.png

Johnny Swinger
Johnny_Swinger_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 matches Simon as it was what he wore the majority of the time in ECW up until around mid-2000.  I couldn't use the tights I used on him last year because 2K decided to make them a weird shiny material (even after you change the material) so I had to cover the high Sting tights with designs, but it was the best option.  He has some dye in his hair for attire 1 but not attire 2.

Johnny_Swinger_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2....

Johnny_Swinger_2_K18_CAW04.png

"The Enforcer" C. W. Anderson
CW_Anderson_2_K18_CAW02.png

I'm not making Bilvis so no New Dangerous Alliance attires -- there really isn't a good shaped singlet for that anyways and with only 100 CAW slots, there's more important guys than Bilvis.  I debated using the Rhino singlet for CW but it just made him look too fat as it automatically shaped his body like Rhino.

Attire 1 is what he wore most of the time after first joining Simon and Swinger

CW_Anderson_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from the "I Quit" match against Tommy Dreamer at Guilty as Charged 2001.

CW_Anderson_2_K18_CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith for their movesets.  Be sure to get their DLC sets that are up on his ExplodedJoker81 account as they add lots of new moves and it gives CW his proper signature (the stalling superplex).

Keith should have someone new up soon, and after that I'm thinking the next batch of uploads will be another heel trio from ECW's later years...

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Yo Bro this is TAKING_NAMES bro I made a new account to replace the old one I lost lol 😅 but as always theres awesome work going on in here 👌👍

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:53 AM, ECW-FAN93-01 said:

Yo Bro this is TAKING_NAMES bro I made a new account to replace the old one I lost lol 😅 but as always theres awesome work going on in here 👌👍

Thanks man I'm glad you're back on the site! 

This guy just went up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account; I did the face and he did the attires/moves...
Bobby_Duncum_Jr_2_K18_CAW_Preview01.png

The attires also work for WCW for anyone doing a 99-00 WCW Universe.

Keith's also got a DLC up separately for Duncum so be sure and grab that too.  I'll have pics posted tonight or tomorrow morning once I get them put together.

Edited by Replicant13

Here's the attire pics for the latest upload....

Bobby Duncum Jr.
Bobby_Duncum_2_K18_CAW02.png

I did the face/body morph and Keith did the attires/moves.  Not many people remember Duncum being in ECW but he was there for roughly 2 years before going to WCW.  His attires should also work for WCW for anyone doing a 1999-2000 WCW Universe, or a late 90's AJPW roster.

Attire 1 is from 1997, specifically his match on Hardcore TV against Sabu

Bobby_Duncum_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from 1998

Bobby_Duncum_2_K18_CAW04.png

He's up now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  He's DLC free so Keith also has a DLC moveset for him uploaded separately.

The next batch of guys should be ready by Friday or Saturday, so until then, enjoy Bobby Duncum Jr!

Edited by Replicant13

Great work on the last few batches of guys Gentlemen! I really love the Bobby Duncam Jr., Swinger,Diamond,and Anderson!

Since you are creating alot of Teams,any chance of York & Matthews?!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

Great work on the last few batches of guys Gentlemen! I really love the Bobby Duncam Jr., Swinger,Diamond,and Anderson!

Since you are creating alot of Teams,any chance of York & Matthews?!

Thanks and maybe. You'll have to wait and see.

The latest 3 guys just went up...

Network_2_K18_CAWs01.png

And before anyone asks "why make a CAW of Rhino?", it's because I can :)  Also the in-game model is too fat, too old, has too many tattoos, and has the wrong hair and facial hair for ECW.  But for those that prefer the in-game model, you can always import the attires onto the in-game one.

The pic really doesn't really show off Jack's jersey well as it looks like the shoulder area is blurry, but that's just the lighting in CAW mode.

Each guy has 3 attires which I'll post pics of tonight or tomorrow once I get them taken and put together.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Here's the pics.  Close up face photos are in the OP for anyone who wants to see them.

The Network
The_Network_WWE_2_K18_CAWs.png

Rhino
Rhino_2_K18_CAW02.png

Somehow I accidentally put DLC on Rhino, I'm assuming it's gotta be the hand/wrist tape on attire 1 so if anyone really wants him and doesn't have the season pass, let me know and I can try and work something out.

Attire 1 is his red rookie monster look

Rhino_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is probably his most popular attire...

Rhino_2_K18_CAW04.png

And since I was doing 3 attires for Jacko and Steve, I figured I'd do one for Rhino this year too.  Credit to Bernie Lomax Died for the base of the blue attire logos; I'm not sure if they're from the Dreamcast game or what but I had to tweak them quite a bit.  His blue/black singlet was a different shape too for anyone wondering why this one doesn't use "the" Rhino singlet.

Rhino_2_K18_CAW05.png

Jack Victory
Jack_Victory_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is his white jersey; the logo wrap around allowed me to add more detail to it this year.  There's still not enough layers to do the black version of It though.

Jack_Victory_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his black V shirt
Jack_Victory_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is his 1998 mullet look (before he broke his leg)

Jack_Victory_2_K18_CAW05.png

"The King of Old School" Steve Corino
Steve_Corino_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is his early 2000 look from after he dyed his hair; from the matches I've watched he only ever wore the jacket with the yellow logo trunks so that's why it's not on attire 2.

Steve_Corino_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is November to Remember 2000 (when he won the ECW world title)

Steve_Corino_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is an oldschool king of old school.  It's his 1998-99 look, and it's clean shaven this year -- plus material logos covered up the ridges of the singlet I wanted to use last year, so I was able to give him a much more accurate early look.

Steve_Corino_2_K18_CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith has DLC sets up for all 3 guys so be sure and grab them.  Even though it says Rhino has DLC on him, he doesn't have the DLC moveset so be sure to get that if you want to add the Rhino driver.

I do have plans for at least 1 more Network member too, although he'll be a bit down the line since I still have to finish his face and make his tattoos. 

And since we've done 2 heel trios in a row, I'm thinking that the next batch should include 3 faces...

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Sweet work on Rhino (With an I!),Corino,and Victory! Loved this era Rhino,and Corino has always been one of my favorite Heels! He bled buckets,and cut some of the best Heel Promos ever!

• Thanks 1

Dude that younger version of Rhino is awesome like it looks just like him bro. Also Corino looks great as well. Jack Victory looks great as well to bro. Do you have any plans to make an ECW era Dusty Rhodes?

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, RVD:420 said:

Sweet work on Rhino (With an I!),Corino,and Victory! Loved this era Rhino,and Corino has always been one of my favorite Heels! He bled buckets,and cut some of the best Heel Promos ever!

22 hours ago, ECW-FAN93-01 said:

Dude that younger version of Rhino is awesome like it looks just like him bro. Also Corino looks great as well. Jack Victory looks great as well to bro. Do you have any plans to make an ECW era Dusty Rhodes?

Thanks guys!  I thought it'd be cool to do a clean shaven Corino attire this year but I forgot to mention that you can always add the facial hair from attires 1-2 onto it (and change the hair to blonde) if you want a late 99-early 2000 look. 

As for ECW Dusty, I hadn't really thought about it but he's definitely possible if I end up having room on one of my two profiles.  And now you're making me wish I had made a bullrope match attire for Corino too lol.