The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:01 PM, RVD:420 said:

Hmmm.... A former member of The Triple Threat huh and not Candido,or Douglas? Only can think of two possibles that have not been posted yet! Bam Bam,Malenko ,and Lee have already been posted,so that only leaves a "Crippling Canadian"( First incarnation of The Triple Threat) ,or a "Chilly Scorpion" ( A one night member!)

You guessed it :)

Benoit_2_K18-01.png

He should be up tomorrow morning/afternoon.  Actually the next couple batches of CAWs will have a "Chris" theme to them, if that's any indication of what to expect in the next week.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Just grabbed Mike Awesome. Amazing job on face morph/texture. All I've got left to get from you is The Pitbulls and Blue Meanie (found a Malenko earlier). Need to get my hands on a Nova as well (haven't checked CC for that yet). 

Thanks man I'm glad you like him!  I just uploaded Dreamer and the Pitbulls for you, I didn't know you needed Meanie so I'll put him up soon too.  Also I'll be re-uploading Malenko tomorrow to go along with Benoit in case you still need him or want to give mine a shot.  As for Nova, I haven't made him yet this year, but I can tell you he's coming soon, and maaaybe just maybe the "Chris theme" comment above applies to one of Nova's tag partners :p

Edited by Replicant13

6 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

You guessed it :)

Benoit_2_K18-01.png

He should be up tomorrow morning/afternoon.  Actually the next couple batches of CAWs will have a "Chris" theme to them, if that's any indication of what to expect in the next week.

Thanks man I'm glad you like him!  I just uploaded Dreamer and the Pitbulls for you, I didn't know you needed Meanie so I'll put him up soon too.  Also I'll be re-uploading Malenko tomorrow to go along with Benoit in case you still need him or want to give mine a shot.  As for Nova, I haven't made him yet this year, but I can tell you he's coming soon, and maaaybe just maybe the "Chris theme" comment above applies to one of Nova's tag partners :p

now i know why it takes you so long to respond to emails. lol you're so busy creating this flawless (yeah i said it) flawless content.  Congrats to both you and KM for the content you guys have been putting out. I dare anyone to top it

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RVD:420 said:

Excellent early Benoit! Chris theme eh? Chetti,Candido,Hammerick?

Thanks!  Yeah I've started 2 of the 3 and they should all be up within the next week. Hamrick should definitely happen this year too although he'll be a bit down the line once I make his running buddies. 

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

now i know why it takes you so long to respond to emails. lol you're so busy creating this flawless (yeah i said it) flawless content.  Congrats to both you and KM for the content you guys have been putting out. I dare anyone to top it

Thanks man I appreciate it!  I wish there were better hairstyles/short mullets or an early Benoit but I figured this was the next best option.  If you end up getting 2k18 on X1 I'll definitely make some Horsemen attires since CC seems to be pretty empty when it comes to anything pre-WWF for him.

1 minute ago, Replicant13 said:

Thanks!  Yeah I've started 2 of the 3 and they should all be up within the next week. Hamrick should definitely happen this year too although he'll be a bit down the line once I make his running buddies. 

Thanks man I appreciate it!  I wish there were better hairstyles/short mullets or an early Benoit but I figured this was the next best option.  If you end up getting 2k18 on X1 I'll definitely make some Horsemen attires since CC seems to be pretty empty when it comes to anything pre-WWF for him.

no problem and i probably will but it probably won't be till towards the summer. oh check gmail when you get a chance. a couple videos linked.

and LOL looks like everything CM punk will have to be This fire burns and not cult of cause Living Colour did try to get my video blocked in 282 countries including the US. i had to mute it.  removing it didn't even work. lol

• Too Sweet 1

22 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Just grabbed the Pitbulls! Amazing work. 

Thanks man!  I just uploaded Benoit about an hour ago, I'll post full attire pics later tonight or tomorrow morning.  If anyone wants to change the bolts on attire 1, I've got both the pink and green colors he wore hidden as invisible logos on the boots, so grab the color you want from the boots and replace the first 7 logos on the tights (and be sure to boost the color opacity back to 100).  It's a lot easier than changing colors on 50+ layers of designs like last year :p

Benoit has DLC on him because one of his ECW finishers is a DLC move, but Keith also re-uploaded his DLC sets for Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka, so anyone who needs those should grab them ASAP.

Grabbed your Benoit, tweeked attires to reflect his WCW days. Probably not the best tweeks but good enough for me, lol. Hoping to have video later this evening to share with you.

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:05 PM, RVD:420 said:

Excellent work as always!

Thanks man I'm glad you like him!

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Grabbed your Benoit, tweeked attires to reflect his WCW days. Probably not the best tweeks but good enough for me, lol. Hoping to have video later this evening to share with you.

Cool yeah I'd love to see how he looks with WCW attires; I think I know the CAW you're talking about so I may just grab that on my 2nd profile and throw the logos on my Benoit since I'll be using that save for WCW/WWF.  Oh also Blue Meanie is up for you in case you haven't gotten him yet.

And here's the pics of Benoit...

Chris Benoit
Benoit_2_K18_CAW01.png

Benoit_2_K18_CAW02b.png

He's technically got 3 attires since you can easily change the bolts from pink to green; I put the logos for the color changes as invisible logos on the boots so just grab the color you want and change the first 7 design layers on the tights (be sure to boost the color opacity back to 100, otherwise it'll stay invisible). 

Benoit_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his Wild Pegasus look

Benoit_2_K18_CAW04.png

Now before I uploaded him I did 4 test matches and there were no clipping issues, but I changed the bolts from pink to green and then back again before uploading him, and today when I played as him there was a small circle on his lower left leg where skin clipped through.  So I fixed it and re-uploaded him, but if people want to do the fix themsleves it's pretty simple, just put a black (10, 10, 10 on the color wheel) design down the outside of his left leg from below the knee to his ankle and it's fixed.  You'll only have to do it for attire 1 as I used different tights on attire 2.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for the moveset!  It's ECW based which means no Crippler Crossface or triple German suplexes, so if you plan on using him for other promotions you may want to change that.  The next duo should be done by Sunday or Monday as long as it stops snowing here and I can get some free time :)

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Grabbed Da Meanie. Took video of my Benoit edits but Mixer is taking forever to create the vod. If/when it comes up, I'll holla. :D  Thank you for hooking me up and I look forward to your future creations!

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Too Sweet 1

I wanted to have these guys up yesterday but there were some issues to iron out and the extra day was well worth it

Nova_and_Chetti01.png

Chris Chetti and Super Nova are uploaded! 

I wanted to give Nova a cape for his entrance but the hair went inside the cape this year (way to go 2K :rolleyes:), but otherwise his attires turned out a lot better.  The white on the blue attire looks gray in CAW mode but in-game it's the right shade (it's just the way the material shows up in the creation suite).  And there's no clipping issues with Chetti this year which is another bonus.

Nova has 3 attires while Chetti has 2.  I would've done a 3rd for Chetti but the attire 1 entrance gear has different wrist parts so it'd be hard to copy around, and I'm probably the only one who would need his 1997 singlet.

I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow once I get everything put together.  They're DLC free, so if you get them, you'll definitely want to get Keith's DLC sets for them as Nova's got a better signature and Chetti has a ton of different moves too.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Too Sweet 1

Fantastic work on Nova and Chetti! In my opinion Nova,was a very underrated performer and athlete! His comedy schtick was good,but twords the end of ECW's run when he was taken as a serious competitor did he really shine!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I was disgusted at how he was used once he finally got into the WWE.

=/

Great work though!

Edit: I created the Insane Clown Posse from their 1998 (I think) run in the WWF with the Oddities. Now I heard they also did a stint in ECW. Is this true? If so, when were they there and for how long? I figured you're the ECW guy so you'd know. 

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Thanks 1

The only I.C.P. apperance that i can recall was at Hardcore Heaven 97! They did a couple of songs,then got jumped by RVD and Sabu! Their main stints were WCW and WWE as actual In-Ring Performers!

And yeah the whole "Simon Dean" gimmick was trash! He tore it up as Nova in OVW before his call-up though! Just another example of Vince's " I didn't make you,I will break you! " mentalllity!

Edited by RVD:420
  • Too Sweet 1

16 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

=/

Great work though!

Edit: I created the Insane Clown Posse from their 1998 (I think) run in the WWF with the Oddities. Now I heard they also did a stint in ECW. Is this true? If so, when were they there and for how long? I figured you're the ECW guy so you'd know. 

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

The only I.C.P. apperance that i can recall was at Hardcore Heaven 97! They did a couple of songs,then got jumped by RVD and Sabu! Their main stints were WCW and WWE as actual In-Ring Performers!

And yeah the whole "Simon Dean" gimmick was trash! He tore it up as Nova in OVW before his call-up though! Just another example of Vince's " I didn't make you,I will break you! " mentalllity!

Actually to be fair this one is not on Vince. Nova wanted to do something different and he came up with the Simon Dean character and pitched it to Vince and he loved it they wanted to make it a big thing with workout infomercials to sell workout tapes and sell health products ect... all Kayfabe i think. Just the gimmick did not get over so they did not go all the way with it but Nova said he loved every minute of it. So ya this one is on Mike Bucci.

But I agree if ECW had not closed down the plan was for EZ Money to spit from Hot Commodity and he and Nova would have had a lengthy feud over the TV Title. The plan was to build both guy's up like they did Eddy Guerrero and Dean Malenko trading the TV Title back and fourth and Nova was being set up to be the guy and next RVD for ECW. That's why when he came back from injury at Guilty As Charged 2001 he had a new look and was being billed as the serious Nova and he had gotten himself in the best shape he had ever been in.

He was so talented he actually invented a lot of the moves you see today and gets no credit for them there was big things planned for him and if ECW had not went bust he would have been remembered as one of the greats which is too bad as he deserved it.

In my opinion if he would have been around today in his prime he would be praised for his creativity and genius and would be seen in the same light as the Kenny Omega's, AJ Styles ect.... But he was in an era that little guy's got over looked.

I got Nova's RF shoot video that's were I got all this info and if you guy's ever have the chance to watch it i think you guy's would enjoy it. 

Edited by KeithMajors
  • Too Sweet 2

16 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

=/

Great work though!

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

As for I.C.P. RVD:420 is right they only had the one ECW appearance and did not wrestle. The minute Vince Russo seen them in ECW because that's were he would watch to steal all there stuff he got them in the WWF/E right away as he loved that Howard Stern type of stuff. So that's why I.C.P. came and went and had 1 ECW appearance.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the new CAWs!

Here's the pics of them for anyone who hasn't downloaded them yet or needs to be convinced :)

Chris Chetti
Chris_Chetti_2_K18_CAW02.png

I did the same 2 attires as last year since they were his most worn.  I was tempted to do his leopard print gear or his 1997 singlet but the wrist accessories on attire 1 had to be changed between the entrance and ring gear, so it'd make copying the extra attires around a bit annoying.

Chris_Chetti_2_K18_CAW03.png

And like I said earlier, fortunately there's no clipping between the singlet and the pants this year.

Chris_Chetti_2_K18_CAW04.png

Super Nova
Super_Nova_2_K18_CAW02.png

Nova's attires kept getting pixelated until I moved all the material/design layers to the end, then everything worked out good.

Super_Nova_2_K18_CAW03.png

I would've added the cape to the entrance attire but 2K has it set up so the long hair goes inside the neckline of the cape this year, and it just looked weird.  If you remove the trunks (they don't make a huge difference) there's enough layers to give him a BWO shirt.  There aren't enough layers to do a good job on making him Hollywood Nova, but I prefer his post-BWO stuff anyways.

Super_Nova_2_K18_CAW04.png

The WGSH attire was probably the easiest of the 3 and the legs turned out a lot better this year thanks to the wrap-around.  Credit to Bernie Lomax Died for the original logos used to make the tights and part of the top; they took a lot of tweaking but what he had going made them a lot easier.

Super_Nova_2_K18_CAW05.png

And I would've made the Green Lantern attire velour but it just ended up so dark that I had to go with satin. 

As always, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their awesome movesets!  If you have the season pass, be sure to get his DLC sets for them on ExplodedJoker81 as they add a bunch of moves and Nova gets an updated signature.

I'm hoping to have the next 2 guys done this weekend, and after that I've got to wait to get more upload slots (I'm almost there) before I can do the next project since I'll be needing more than 5 slots for them.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you for clearing that up about the whole "Simon Dean" Character being Bucci's idea! His RF Shoot is probably one of the very few ECW related DVD's i dont have unfortunatly! I totally agree with you on the fact he would be on par with the Styles and Omegas if he were in his prime today! I love the Super Nova attires,but is their a chance of either of you adding his Venom Attire or his NY Attire ? I loved both of those looks!

• Too Sweet 1

22 hours ago, RVD:420 said:

Thank you for clearing that up about the whole "Simon Dean" Character being Bucci's idea! His RF Shoot is probably one of the very few ECW related DVD's i dont have unfortunatly! I totally agree with you on the fact he would be on par with the Styles and Omegas if he were in his prime today! I love the Super Nova attires,but is their a chance of either of you adding his Venom Attire or his NY Attire ? I loved both of those looks!

Possibly as the logos and attires would be easy; the main issues would be lack of good hair options (there's the one I used on Kid Kash and Gordy last year but I hate using it because it makes the head square/boxy) and I had to morph his body so it'd look good in the attires, but it's a bit weird when you take them off.  I actually still have my original start on Nova saved where I left his facial hair on the texture so I could try them on that slot, but it'll be a little while because I've got Candido/Douglas going and the batch I've got planned after them includes 6 guys.  I'll try to give the extra attires a shot in a couple of weeks though; I probably won't have room to keep both Nova's on my main account but that's what 2nd profiles are for :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RVD:420 said:

Thanks man,that would be great! Do you guys happen to make ,or know who makes authentic ECW PPV Arenas?

No one yet. We had a friend who made them all last year but he has been busy this year. So our plan for logo reasons is to wait until the roster is done then make all the arena's needed at that point as we will have a better idea when the roster is done how much logo space we have to work with. So if you wait you'll be able to get all the caws then add the arenas.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's a video from last night with a few matches, including YOUR Chris Benoit that I did a few attire edits to. Nothing fancy, but passable. He's the 2nd team in the first match so if you wanna check it out, you don't have to watch for long before he pops up.

Edited by cdiebold1