WormieGamez GFX | Adding Trons Without Replacing Tutorial Added!

Wormie

• Wormie changed the title to WormieGamez GFX | NXT Takeover War Games GFX Added!
  • Wormie changed the title to WormieGamez GFX | Johnny Gargano GFX Added!
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2017 at 3:21 AM, WormieGamez said:

Johnny Gargano GFX released! 

Thanks for the great job.

But i've a problem with it. When i launch the game to modify his entrance, when i finish to edite the entrance, the game crash. I install Owens GFX, i doesn't have this problem but i have for this one. Can you help me ?

Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french ^^.

Edited by SnaDino
It's ok, i found where was my problem, it miss the chunky file ^^

• Wormie changed the title to WormieGamez GFX | Adding Trons Without Replacing Tutorial Added!
On 1/1/2018 at 1:09 PM, WormieGamez said:

If you wanna add trons instead of replacing!

Hey man, does this apply to all GFXs? like Minis, Walls, etc. or just Trons??? also, does it support the new raw/sdlive resolutions or just the regular 16:9? Thanks

12 hours ago, zanyjon said:

Hey man, does this apply to all GFXs? like Minis, Walls, etc. or just Trons??? also, does it support the new raw/sdlive resolutions or just the regular 16:9? Thanks

This does apply to every trons, except the RAW and SmackDown titantrons, so it only supports the 640x640 ones for now.

9 hours ago, WormieGamez said:

This does apply to every trons, except the RAW and SmackDown titantrons, so it only supports the 640x640 ones for now.

nice. thanks man. btw, sorry maybe it's been posted here but do you happen to have the resolutions or whatnot for the minis, walls, etc? I really want to make my own and maybe share em lol.

On 1/7/2018 at 9:33 PM, zanyjon said:

nice. thanks man. btw, sorry maybe it's been posted here but do you happen to have the resolutions or whatnot for the minis, walls, etc? I really want to make my own and maybe share em lol.

Minitrons 512x256

Walltrons 512x512

Ramp 640x640

Apron 512x256

RAW Titanrons 1280x320

SD Titantrons 960x320

Classic trons 640x640

We have some templates on the modding discord at www.wwe2kcreations.com

• Like 1

On ‎01‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 6:09 AM, WormieGamez said:

If you wanna add trons instead of replacing!

Nice tutorial. You can save a few steps, though. Instead of saving the .moveset file in Data Editor and then manually loading it into CCT, you can just click the "Install .moveset via CCT" button in Data Editor. That will save it and load it into CCT, no need to manually search for the edited .moveset file.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 12:24 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Nice tutorial. You can save a few steps, though. Instead of saving the .moveset file in Data Editor and then manually loading it into CCT, you can just click the "Install .moveset via CCT" button in Data Editor. That will save it and load it into CCT, no need to manually search for the edited .moveset file.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I will definitely use this tip in the future!

• 2 weeks later...