LeonRick

57 minutes ago, Nightrain3 said:

Hi, I tried your some mods. Ahmed Johnson, Elijah Burke, King Kong Bundy 90's (with the eyebrows version), LOD, APA and The Acolytes working good.

King Kong Bundy 80's (no eyebrows version) crashing. Demolition working some arenas but have glitch. Can you fix this mods?

And I tried your 2k17 Glacier and Mortis mods. Glacier working good. Mortis crashing.(both Entrance and Ring Attire) It may be nice to update this mods to 2k18.

I could not try Kamala. Because, you did not answer the pm and deleted my message in this topic. It was not nice, you could say no but no problem this is your mod, i can respect.

I will continue to follow your mods, Thanks for all them!

i will check on them

is there any way to get updated links for the Steiner Brothers? It's not working for me at all and I've tried multiple browsers. Thanks!

On 4/2/2018 at 6:36 PM, Thunder72 said:

Any chance on fixing Kamala (normal and/or alternate attire) model please?

He crashes on some arenas even if I use Ring Attire only :( .

Thank you so much in advance. ;)

On 4/2/2018 at 8:37 PM, Nightrain3 said:

Hi, I tried your some mods. Ahmed Johnson, Elijah Burke, King Kong Bundy 90's (with the eyebrows version), LOD, APA and The Acolytes working good.

King Kong Bundy 80's (no eyebrows version) crashing. Demolition working some arenas but have glitch. Can you fix this mods?

And I tried your 2k17 Glacier and Mortis mods. Glacier working good. Mortis crashing.(both Entrance and Ring Attire) It may be nice to update this mods to 2k18.

I could not try Kamala. Because, you did not answer the pm and deleted my message in this topic. It was not nice, you could say no but no problem this is your mod, i can respect.

I will continue to follow your mods, Thanks for all them!

7 hours ago, WhySoSerious said:

and add a pofo/moveset for Lawler too ? 

I cant make pofo and moveset for lawler

2 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

is there any way to get updated links for the Steiner Brothers? It's not working for me at all and I've tried multiple browsers. Thanks!

War Machine Releasaed

XuI0zAhD_o.jpg

Credits to @Auday Elyafe for Rowe arms tattoos

Updated both attires of kamala with fixed pac files

Dqehgry7_o.jpg

TOX4fdsE_o.jpg

If the links doesn't work refresh the page 3-5 times it will work

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-War machine RELEASED- Kamala Fixed-I.R.S Fixed-Junkyard dog Fixed-James storm-trevor lee-matt sydal- RELEASED

I keep trying and it's not letting me. It keeps going to BCVC something and after the 5 count down, it just says keep loading. other issue is it says the page won't klet me open in a frame and the last one is 500 error. I have no idea what's going on. Is there anyway someone could send me the Steiner Brothers and the updated Kamala's?

• Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I keep trying and it's not letting me. It keeps going to BCVC something and after the 5 count down, it just says keep loading. other issue is it says the page won't klet me open in a frame and the last one is 500 error. I have no idea what's going on. Is there anyway someone could send me the Steiner Brothers and the updated Kamala's?

Same here , "keeps loading" message after pop up link opens up and no dl link for Kamala alt. attire :(

I tried several times but still no success and with 2 different browsers .

Edited by Thunder72

43 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

38 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Same here , "keeps loading" message after pop up link opens up and no dl link for Kamala alt. attire :(

I tried several times but still no success and with 2 different browsers .

ya normally it works but i think maybe its bc,vc site problem try it after some time

try refreshing the page too

i will update the links in few hours if that doesn't work

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Everything's working now, thank you! Question, are Demolition fine? No lock ups or anything needs to be fixed? 

4 hours ago, LeonRick said:

ya normally it works but i think maybe its bc,vc site problem try it after some time

try refreshing the page too

i will update the links in few hours if that doesn't work

I managed to DL Kamala 1st version  and I can happily confirm you that the model (both entrance and ring attire)  now  works in every arena I tested him ;) .

Many thanks for your work, you listened to us and I really appreciate that.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

ported some of my 2k17 mods and fixed for 2k18

The Beverly Brothers

Ighvy8Oh_o.jpg

Ernest "The Cat" Miller & Billy Kidman

updated face texture of cat miller and added facial animations and jacket animation

did some face tweaks for billy kidman and updated the face texture

Lnd9uLOs_o.jpg

made Jim Cornette pink attire from Smoky Mountain Wrestling

updated face texture and normals

DRdbD8Yh_o.jpg

Credits to @JulianBITW for base model

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

LeonRick, how do you fix them from WWE 2k17 format? I tried some of them, and for example I don't have problem with Bastion Booger, but King Mabel crashes half of the time. If it's possible to fix them not using X-packer/X-ray - I can help!

Edited by Triadasoul

21 minutes ago, Triadasoul said:

LeonRick, how do you fix them from WWE 2k17 format? I tried some of them, and for example I don't have problem with Bastion Booger, but King Mabel crashes half of the time. If it's possible to fix them not using X-packer/X-ray - I can help!

I will fix king Mabel in few days 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's a pity but Bastion Booger also crashes while loading sometimes, but a bit less frequently.

Still I have a pofo/moveset ready for them (Mabel & Booger) %)

PS: Abdullah the Butcher seems to work correctly! Abullah the Butcher Pofo/Moveset

Edited by Triadasoul
  • Like 1

LeonRick, Can you fix Mortis too please? Really good mod but crashing too both attire.

I tried to fix it but I could not do it without the x-packer.

Edited by Nightrain3

28 minutes ago, Nightrain3 said:

LeonRick, Can you fix Mortis too please? Really good mod but crashing too both attire.

I tried to fix it but I could not do it without the x-packer.

ya sure

• Like 2