LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--I.R.S Final previews with updated shirt
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-Virgil -*I.R.S mod new suspenders* king kong bundy *Macho king crown * Previews- Lawler - Virgel (manager)-Luna vachon Released

just curious since I've been trying 2 years now and can anyone else get his demoltion mod to actually work ?  last year they overwriten luke harper and erik rowman and this year they are overwriting Dusty Rhodes and Big Boss Man.  just curious if anyone actually have them properly under the string as AX and Smash.. And usually i can change the number in hex editor but this file doesn't locate the 20902 inside hex editor like every other one does.  These 2 CH pac files are the only ones i ever saw so far inside that doesn't have the ch numbers after scrolling down a bit.

Edited by BillyTheKid

8 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

just curious since I've been trying 2 years now and can anyone else get his demoltion mod to actually work ?  last year they overwriten luke harper and erik rowman and this year they are overwriting Dusty Rhodes and Big Boss Man.  just curious if anyone actually have them properly under the string as AX and Smash.. And usually i can change the number in hex editor but this file doesn't locate the 20902 inside hex editor like every other one does.  These 2 CH pac files are the only ones i ever saw so far inside that doesn't have the ch numbers after scrolling down a bit.

Just decrypt them using WWE 2K18+ program  so you can manually change their ch slot number using the "edit pac" option.

Edited by Thunder72

9 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

Name the chXXXY.pac files properly with the desired ID, Attire number and Type and install them via Custom Character Tools 2018 which will change them from HSPC to EPK8 and rename the EMD section to match the file name (you can follow the Installing Mods Wiki page to do so). As for the names, edit the name in the .pofo with Data Editor for WWE 2k18 (click on the String Table button to find out which hex codes to paste into the name fields - if you use the ones in the Super String Additions sheet, you'll have to have the Super String installed, of course).

• Too Sweet 1

Can anybody test IRS on the retro arenas (wlive 91 , saturday night main event and summerslam)?. I don’t know if i have to reinstall my game or if the mod crash for other people

thanks

Edited by motishow

@motishow

I already had the files earlier. It seems to be a combination of two things.
1.) I used Azn's IRS Moveset file. That does not seem to be compatible with this mod. I had to create a new one. Now I had no crashes in any InGame Arena.

2.) Unfortunately, the game still partially crashes in custom arenas. One remedy here is to delete the Entrance file from IRS. The InRing file also works with the Custom Arenas.

@LeonRick Thank you for this really fantastic mods. I love it.

@HBK_1980 The file with the eyebrows is the 90s variant. Bundy had no facial hair in the 80s.

• Too Sweet 1

On 2/27/2018 at 9:00 PM, motishow said:

tested IRS with another moveset and still have the random crashes, maybe the only one that can fix this is Leon 

I will fix the mod in few days

here is new mods previews iam currently working on

Matt Sydal TNA

X3rBd53k_o.jpg

Bam Bam with flame Jacket

I6j147Kz_o.jpg

still have to add gloves

Updated my marty janetty mod with new face skulpt and textures and 2k18 base

HIUM9gE4_o.jpg

Raven W.I.P

TmZrQhvH_o.jpg

• Like 9