LeonRick

They are Too Sweet!!!! Will be awesome to use in Universe Mode. Just not quite sure whether I will put them in ROH or go with RL and put them in NxT. Probably NxT as that's where I have their CAW versions atm. But aye great work there. *Thumbs Up*

• Like 1

Leon any news on the fixed mods, there is a bunch of mods that we can't use because they need to be fixed to prevent the crashes on prematch loading screen. If you can't fix them , could you tell us what is causing the crashes, maybe we can try to fix them.

thanks

• Yes! 1

10 hours ago, motishow said:

Leon any news on the fixed mods, there is a bunch of mods that we can't use because they need to be fixed to prevent the crashes on prematch loading screen. If you can't fix them , could you tell us what is causing the crashes, maybe we can try to fix them.

thanks

It's the last gen objects that causing the crashes suspenders for I.R.S and JunkYard dog chain all these r last gen objects 

• Like 1

No Leon it's not that at all.  we all use last generation objects.   I believe the suspenders are from Kerry von Erich 17whis isn't last generation.  I've successfully fixed almost all of your crashed mods.   (I get tons of requests to fix them)   if you make them in epk8 format you wouldn't have that crash problem.   Like in the tutorial I made for you when I fixed your bulldog.   (didn't see a credit or thanks up there but OK) 

JYD had already been fixed.    If your poppin out 4 mods a week I can't see much time spent actually fixing them correctly.   But yeah.  It's not the last generation objects fault.   

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

No Leon it's not that at all.  we all use last generation objects.   I believe the suspenders are from Kerry von Erich 17whis isn't last generation.  I've successfully fixed almost all of your crashed mods.   (I get tons of requests to fix them)   if you make them in epk8 format you wouldn't have that crash problem.   Like in the tutorial I made for you when I fixed your bulldog.   (didn't see a credit or thanks up there but OK) 

JYD had already been fixed.    If your poppin out 4 mods a week I can't see much time spent actually fixing them correctly.   But yeah.  It's not the last generation objects fault.   

Matt, I've downloaded Junkyard Dog. How do I know if it's the fixed version or not? I didn't watch the entrance so I'm not sure if it would crash.

Thanks Matt to fix the broken mods, i know you can’t work on your own mods while you work trying to fix the broken mods. Big thanks Matt

Edited by motishow

6 hours ago, matt2282p said:

I made the I. R. S mod and I know which objects I used to make him suspenders are from chainsaw Charlie from wwe 13 ps3 pac file

@matt2282p Thanks for trying to fix the british bulldog I appreciate it but it was crashing too if we use with entrance attire

I also requested @AznBlusuazn to fix British bulldog pac file his version worked without crashes I uploaded that one I forgot to mention it sorry for that

I know That's why Iam making All my recent mods  in epk8 format too

9 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Matt, I've downloaded Junkyard Dog. How do I know if it's the fixed version or not? I didn't watch the entrance so I'm not sure if it would crash.

it isn't the fixed version, you can only use the inring attire

3 hours ago, LeonRick said:

I made the I. R. S mod and I know which objects I used to make him suspenders are from chainsaw Charlie from wwe 13 ps3 pac file

@matt2282p Thanks for trying to fix the british bulldog I appreciate it but it was crashing too if we use with entrance attire

I also requested @AznBlusuazn to fix British bulldog pac file his version worked without crashes I uploaded that one I forgot to mention it sorry for that

I know That's why Iam making All my recent mods  in epk8 format too

Leon did you try to replace the suspenders with next gen suspenders (kerry von enrich one's) like mentioned Matt?

Last gen objects alone aren’t going to cause the crash unless there is an error in the shader or shader params being used. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

gonna follow this thread so i'm gonna got notification when leon's great impact roster mod release

Your not the only one ;)

• Yes! 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-I.R.S Fixed-Junkyard dog Fixed-James storm-trevor lee-matt sydal- RELEASED-War Machine Hanson‎ ‎Raymond Rowe
On Thu Mar 29 2018 at 10:26 AM, motishow said:

thanks

I.R.S Updated & Fixed

cUC9TC8z_o.jpg

Junkyard dog Updated & Fixed

KXuBPtPC_o.jpg

You can add the chain in Custom Creations

James storm-trevor lee-matt sydal- RELEASED

TCrPmpjs_o.jpg

G0bG8qO9_o.jpg

wNnMmeqA_o.jpg

Thanks to @matt2282p for instructions on fixing the mods

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

3 minutes ago, motishow said:

Hiya Leon , could you make your updated IRS with short sleeves? i think he wears short sleeves in all matches. Thanks

Ya I already did that in previous versions but it will cause glitch ingame. 

2 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Ya I already did that in previous versions but it will cause glitch ingame. 

ok bro, is better long sleeves without crashes  , thanks

5 hours ago, LeonRick said:

I.R.S Updated & Fixed

cUC9TC8z_o.jpg

Junkyard dog Updated & Fixed

KXuBPtPC_o.jpg

You can add the chain in Custom Creations

James storm-trevor lee-matt sydal- RELEASED

TCrPmpjs_o.jpg

G0bG8qO9_o.jpg

wNnMmeqA_o.jpg

Thanks to @matt2282p for instructions on fixing the mods

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

Any chance on fixing Kamala (normal and/or alternate attire) model please?

He crashes on some arenas even if I use Ring Attire only :( .

Thank you so much in advance. ;)

Hi, I tried your some mods. Ahmed Johnson, Elijah Burke, King Kong Bundy 90's (with the eyebrows version), LOD, APA and The Acolytes working good.

King Kong Bundy 80's (no eyebrows version) crashing. Demolition working some arenas but have glitch. Can you fix this mods?

And I tried your 2k17 Glacier and Mortis mods. Glacier working good. Mortis crashing.(both Entrance and Ring Attire) It may be nice to update this mods to 2k18.

I could not try Kamala. Because, you did not answer the pm and deleted my message in this topic. It was not nice, you could say no but no problem this is your mod, i can respect.

I will continue to follow your mods, Thanks for all them!