My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

On 02/12/2017 at 12:45 AM, Dennis-Bieser said:

@kim666 @Cave Waverider @AznBlusuazn @gamingfan

I have tried a lot to fix Randy Savage's entrance attire and found out that there is a problem with the yobj files in the pach. Some yobj files need to be compressed and some other need to be uncompressed otherwise the game will be crashing at the match loading screen.

The entrance attire works fine now, but when the match ends, the game crashes again.

update:

https://mega.nz/#!I0Vi1bgB!tj9hMMAUTk3QlgUwZ7ffiOktXKpFFe3C8uW0z8NBm7Q

That seems to be the case. As I said on Tekken's topic, I also shared similar situations with the yobjs. Certain mods seemed to crash with 1A and 1B yobjs but once one of them was compressed and the other one let uncompressed, it worked fine. Not sure why it is but seems to be "a thing".

Woaaaa Dennis that Mabel is awsome!!!!! you are modder bro!!!!! thanks thanks thanks

PD. can't you read your pms Dennis?

Edited by motishow
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Taz (ECW)

working by the way on some ECW originals for my ECW DLC.

31158030sy.jpg

31158031kh.jpg

31158032ii.jpg

31158033ot.jpg

31158034hh.jpg

wow man just wow! looks great!

Excellent work on Mabel and Tazz bro. 

With regards to your random crashing, try extracting all the objects and injecting it into a 2k18 model. Do the same for the hair and any attire yobj files your are using. 

Finally, use a 2k18 shdc file for your mod, or extract all the files from a 2k18 shdc and make a pach file. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

use a 2k18 shdc file for your mod

Awesome thanks! that was the deciding tip. It works now without any crashes.

Hi,guys, I am not familiar wt PC board so just wanted to know if Dennis gives PW to everyone or only his friends? I really want to download his Yoko, Doink and Bulldog pack but unable to do so. 

(I have sent him a PM since Tuesday but no reply yet). 

Can anyone kindly confirm.

Thanks

9 hours ago, XboxFan said:

Hi,guys, I am not familiar wt PC board so just wanted to know if Dennis gives PW to everyone or only his friends? I really want to download his Yoko, Doink and Bulldog pack but unable to do so. 

(I have sent him a PM since Tuesday but no reply yet). 

Can anyone kindly confirm.

Thanks

Last year, he gave passwords via PM to weed out anyone who might want to steal his work. Might have taken awhile (because of SO MANY PMs), but he'd get to you as long as you weren't a piece of crap thief, lol.

So far this year, he did not have a password for his nWo Randy Savage, so who knows. Either way, if he does password them, he does provide his work to the public. Just remember with his work, you have to stay patient for releases. The quality is well worth it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Last year, he gave passwords via PM to weed out anyone who might want to steal his work. Might have taken awhile (because of SO MANY PMs), but he'd get to you as long as you weren't a piece of crap thief, lol.

So far this year, he did not have a password for his nWo Randy Savage, so who knows. Either way, if he does password them, he does provide his work to the public. Just remember with his work, you have to stay patient for releases. The quality is well worth it.

Thank you for the info bro, I don't know how things work here as this is my first week on PC section.

I just got the game last week and anxiously awaiting to download Dennis' Yoko, Doink and specially British Bulldog (from last year). 

Thanks again.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, Dennis-Bieser said:

Awesome thanks! that was the deciding tip. It works now without any crashes.

Any tutorial on how to do that? i am trying  and trying with a wwe2k16 mod , i have injected all files from the mod into a 2k18 shdc file and still get the random crashes. In my case the problem is caused by the file 1A.jboy

Edited by motishow

The next ECW Wrestler for my ECW DLC.

Tommy Dreamer.

*i will make some fixes with the textures, that's only a preview.

31199132sb.jpg

31199133vp.jpg

31199136ia.jpg

31199135ho.jpg

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

41 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

The next ECW Wrestler for my ECW DLC.

Tommy Dreamer.

*i will make some fixes with the textures, that's only a preview.

31199132sb.jpg

31199133vp.jpg

31199136ia.jpg

31199135ho.jpg

Wow

Always hate when people says "looks like dlc / 2k's model" for a caw or a mod, but that definitaly fit what you do this year.

That just don't looks like a mod.

• Like 1