My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

5 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Where did you get the WCW Arena @Dennis-Bieser ?? :o 

The arena is from the community creations.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser

Great memories with Double J and Yokozuna.Great mods,like usual.

Thank you for share all your amazing works,

• Thanks 1

What do you guys think about my new Chris Benoit sculpting ? I was not happy with my old shrinkwrap model (based on SvR07) and i decided to sculpt some areas by scetch.

ref.png

Here is the result in game.

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Yes! 2

Benoit's nose and mouth area look much much better than before! It really captures his unique features well. Well done!

• Thanks 1

[Total noob here, but have to say:]

Excellent Benoit! Really like the thick neck, cause that was always a very noticeable & amazing attribute to Benoit. Don't want to bother you with an onslaught of PM's, but would love to get ALL of your releases! Truly incredible work, my friend, on all!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

What do you guys think about my new Chris Benoit sculpting ? I was not happy with my old shrinkwrap model (based on SvR07) and i decided to sculpt some areas by scetch.

ref.png

Here is the result in game.

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

I love it. The only critique I have is his five o clock shadow is little too dark. Honestly man, that's all I got. Its a great mod.

• Thanks 1

Your Benoit sculpt looks to be he most realistic i’ve ever seen. 

The only minor sculpt suggestion I can give is that the eyes should be a bit more drooping at the outer ends. 

If you’re going for a late wwe version, I think the hair line needs to be higher. 

Also the face texture needs some work along the cheek area as it’s making the cheeks seem too full. However I think lightening the stubble like @bravebird31 suggested will fix this. 

Really looking forward to this one! 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Dennis Benoit is good, better than last year hope you can make the svr07 yellow attire.

260cznk.jpg

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1