Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

Tama and tanga look awesome thanks for the hard work and great mods. I so wish someomne would do motor city machine guns and war machine. Maybe even killer elite squad would be awesome as well.

Edited by JLU1000

@AlcLegacy awesome mods dude. I managed to get Adam Cole installed just before the update but didn't have time to install Kenny. So as and when Pozz fixes 2k18+ I shall deffo be adding G.O.D and Kenny into my game. Do you plan on modding Matt and Nick Jackson at all, plus any other members of the Bullet Club?

3 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

@AlcLegacy awesome mods dude. I managed to get Adam Cole installed just before the update but didn't have time to install Kenny. So as and when Pozz fixes 2k18+ I shall deffo be adding G.O.D and Kenny into my game. Do you plan on modding Matt and Nick Jackson at all, plus any other members of the Bullet Club?

The bucks are in the works :cool:

• Too Sweet 1

44 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

The bucks are in the works :cool:

Sweet!! :)

For Tama and Tanga do I have to use a generic moveset and pofo as your file doesn't come with them. Plus do you plan on releasing Kane Wrestlemania 18 at all?

Edit: I forgot to mention have you got Marty Scurll and Bobby Fish in the pipework to do as well?

Edited by Goon3r73

alc and brave are the best I have seen. brave has a cole, fish and o'reilly but he did not do entrance attire for them. cannot wait to see the bucks keep up the great work alc.

Awesome work man! Thank for this. I've got a question tho. How can I install G.O.D mod using WWE 2K18+?? I've downloaded this already and it seems it doesn't have pofo files. Thanks again.

22 minutes ago, cyanmiming said:

Awesome work man! Thank for this. I've got a question tho. How can I install G.O.D mod using WWE 2K18+?? I've downloaded this already and it seems it doesn't have pofo files. Thanks again.

If you look in the pofo and moveset section of the discord you will find them there. That's where I was pointed to. The folk on the discord are nice, friendly, and helpful.

24 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

If you look in the pofo and moveset section of the discord you will find them there. That's where I was pointed to. The folk on the discord are nice, friendly, and helpful.

Thanks man!

On 14/12/2017 at 9:53 AM, cyanmiming said:

Thanks man!

No worries just glad I can help out a little. I am not a modder but if I can point someone in the right direction then I feel like I am helping someone.

Edit: Just a quick question for you @AlcLegacy. I have just loaded up my game without starting Pac Plus and it seems that Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa are not there. Are these mods requiring the Pac Plus to be activated every time I load up my game? If so it is similar to @AznBlusuazn's Konnan mod.

Just found another weird thing. I have them set up as G.O.D complete with their own GFX trons etc. I also have them as part of the Bullet Club stable. But for some reason when I set them as the tag team within Bullet Club it screws up the entrance for Bullet Club. Is this because they are mean't to be a tag team as G.O.D and nothing else? It certainly is a puzzling one.

It gets even stranger. I just went back into G.O.D victory motions and their music has switched to Bullet Club instead of Guerrilla Tactics. Crazy. Maybe they can only be in their own tag team and not part of another stable as it screws around with the entrance music, victory motions etc.

I have left them as a tag team and removed them from Bullet Club stable for now. I have enough members for 2 stables anyway. That's something else that 2k need to do, and that's increase the size of the stable's from 5 to a larger number.

Anyway just thought I would point all this out in case you didn't know.

Edited by Goon3r73

On 12/14/2017 at 5:19 AM, Goon3r73 said:

No worries just glad I can help out a little. I am not a modder but if I can point someone in the right direction then I feel like I am helping someone.

Edit: Just a quick question for you @AlcLegacy. I have just loaded up my game without starting Pac Plus and it seems that Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa are not there. Are these mods requiring the Pac Plus to be activated every time I load up my game? If so it is similar to @AznBlusuazn's Konnan mod.

Just found another weird thing. I have them set up as G.O.D complete with their own GFX trons etc. I also have them as part of the Bullet Club stable. But for some reason when I set them as the tag team within Bullet Club it screws up the entrance for Bullet Club. Is this because they are mean't to be a tag team as G.O.D and nothing else? It certainly is a puzzling one.

It gets even stranger. I just went back into G.O.D victory motions and their music has switched to Bullet Club instead of Guerrilla Tactics. Crazy. Maybe they can only be in their own tag team and not part of another stable as it screws around with the entrance music, victory motions etc.

I have left them as a tag team and removed them from Bullet Club stable for now. I have enough members for 2 stables anyway. That's something else that 2k need to do, and that's increase the size of the stable's from 5 to a larger number.

Anyway just thought I would point all this out in case you didn't know.

Tama Tonga doesnt require pac plus, but Tanga Loa does. idk about all the other stuff, i just make the mods.

8 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

Tama Tonga doesnt require pac plus, but Tanga Loa does. idk about all the other stuff, i just make the mods.

Dont worry I am sorted. I have left G.O.D as a tag team, and now I know Tanga Roa requires Pac Plus that answers my problem. So no more problem and a solution instead. Thanks for getting back to me about that.

hey guys if you download perfecyplextra it opens up the slots so you do not have to open pac + every time you want to use tanga and konnan. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kurt Angle 
Unforgiven 2001
King Of the Ring 2000
King Of The Ring 2001

t7yb1x.jpg

Link in first post.

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

8 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

Kurt Angle 
Unforgiven 2001
King Of the Ring 2000
King Of The Ring 2001

t7yb1x.jpg

Link in first post.

Awesome attires. I must be blind though, you mention 'Link in first post'. However, I have scrolled through it a couple of times now and can't see it. Like I said it may be me that's blind.

15 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

@Goon3r73 I hadn't edited the post yet, it's there now.

No worries I must have just read it before you updated. Sorry about that.