Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

5 minutes ago, Tanvir786 said:

Hello brother. I am new about those modding things. I have downloaded yout kurt angle wrestlemania pack, and follwed these process as i wanted to instasll the attire pack-

- Moved the files (.pac files of kurt angle) in WWE 2k18/mods/kurt angle folder

- Replaced  Chunk0.arc with a blank Chunk0.arc file

- Added some new lines (ex - mods/kurt angle/chXXXXX.pac) end of "Chunk0.def' file (with notepad/ wordpad) 

- then i opened the game

but i could find his any new attire of kurt angle...

please help me. How can i instally you mod pack. Thanks in advance.

These attires are assigned as alt attires, and the universal Attire unlock hasnt been released yet.

2 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

These attires are assigned as alt attires, and the universal Attire unlock hasnt been released yet.

Sorry. What does that mean?

I am using delux edition of wwe 2k18. So i have Kurt angle. how can i make these alt. attire work? or i need to wait until any kind of "Universal Attire unlock tool" released here?

2 hours ago, Tanvir786 said:

Sorry. What does that mean?

I am using delux edition of wwe 2k18. So i have Kurt angle. how can i make these alt. attire work? or i need to wait until any kind of "Universal Attire unlock tool" released here?

You have to wait for universal attire unlocker 

On 24/10/2017 at 4:39 AM, AlcLegacy said:

Yeah, they're all in order, but i made them start at the 2nd attire slot because the default Kurt is actually also a Wrestlemania attire. 

10512 &10514 - WrestleMania 18
10522 & 10524 - WrestleMania 19
10532 & 10534 - WrestleMania 20
10542 & 10544 - WrestleMania 21

I assume I have to change those numbers to whichever the original Kurt Angle number is? I am unsure as to which ones are Kurt's. Or do I just add these in and they will appear in the second attire slot? I have added in one of your files and it doesnt seem to appear. Therefore I assume I have to rename your mods number to that of the original Kurt.

On 25/10/2017 at 2:20 PM, AlcLegacy said:

Yes, until Dara Editor is released you will have to choose one to play with. I released this way so I wouldn't have to update it once data editor was released.

Do I have to change the number of yours to the original number in the games pac file or do I just add one of your numbers? I have tried changing one of the numbers to the original and he still shows up in game with the default attire. I would very much appreciate help with this. Awesome mods by the way, you have done a great job, well done.

7 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Do I have to change the number of yours to the original number in the games pac file or do I just add one of your numbers? I have tried changing one of the numbers to the original and he still shows up in game with the default attire. I would very much appreciate help with this. Awesome mods by the way, you have done a great job, well done.

You have to change the numbers to the original on the filename, and inside via hex. You also must delete the original attire, but make sure to back it up.

1 hour ago, AlcLegacy said:

You have to change the numbers to the original on the filename, and inside via hex. You also must delete the original attire, but make sure to back it up.

Changing the filename and backing up, and then deleting the original attire I can do. But what is this hex? I am unsure what that is and does, let alone know how to use it.

The Undertaker
July 1st, 2002

Download Here

Not sure if your aware, but you have only included the Undertaker's in ring attire and not his entrance attire. Therefore he still enters on his bike wearing the game's default attire and then switches to Big Evil once in ring and the match has started.

2 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Not sure if your aware, but you have only included the Undertaker's in ring attire and not his entrance attire. Therefore he still enters on his bike wearing the game's default attire and then switches to Big Evil once in ring and the match has started.

There is no entrance attire, delete the ch21004.

There is no entrance attire, delete the ch21004.

Ah sorry didn't realise I had to do that. Thanks, I will try again.

Edit: Perfect, works a charm. Awesome mod and way better than the default. Thanks very much for putting your hard work and time into all of these. It's most appreciated.

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Like 1

Excuse me, I haven't tried the rest but the straps don't work properly with Angle's WM 19 attire. Is there a solution or we have to live with it?

It looks like this lol. If it's not clear, the straps actually "come down" but there are still other straps intact lol.

201795f0001c-e339-41af-8ba5-a763f42e34a1

50 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Excuse me, I haven't tried the rest but the straps don't work properly with Angle's WM 19 attire. Is there a solution or we have to live with it?

It looks like this lol. If it's not clear, the straps actually "come down" but there are still other straps intact lol.

201795f0001c-e339-41af-8ba5-a763f42e34a1

I think i know what happened here, I'll take a look at it and update. Couldn't test this because Alt attires cant use the strap function. Will definitely be fixed though, thanks for pointing this out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

Undertaker
WrestleMania 22

DOWNLOAD

Just used your WW22 version of Taker in a match. Absolutely awesome. Some fantastic work you are doing with mods. Hat's off to you. It has reminded me of a question I have for you. I also use your Big Evil version of Taker as well and I was wondering whereabouts you got the Big Evil theme for him. Or whether or not its available somewhere?

But yea the mods are brilliant. 5 star.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bohm87 said:

can you make a kane 2010 or WM 22

I have the 2003-2010 version of Kane in my 2k17 thread that shouldn't need to be ported

15 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Just used your WW22 version of Taker in a match. Absolutely awesome. Some fantastic work you are doing with mods. Hat's off to you. It has reminded me of a question I have for you. I also use your Big Evil version of Taker as well and I was wondering whereabouts you got the Big Evil theme for him. Or whether or not its available somewhere?

But yea the mods are brilliant. 5 star.

Thanks man. I just found it on youtube and edited it over the video. It's called "deadman walking".

• Like 1