Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

5 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

So, if you follow my on Twitter or are in the discord, you'd know I've been doing some cool things.

28i6z4m.jpg

122nes7.jpg

Mint War Games rings. A shame we can't have it in game for real. Maybe one year we will get it. Hopefully by the time 2K30 rolls around lol. But yea looks really good. Nice Kenny too.

I think no..I tried but it don't work 

18 minutes ago, omega sentry said:

quick question would 2k18 mods be compatible with 2k17?

wargames awsome alc!!! all tho i was kinda wanting the original WCW arena lol ;)! Does going from ring to ring work good?

Edited by Wizard3

11 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

wargames awsome alc!!! all tho i was kinda wanting the original WCW arena lol ;)! Does going from ring to ring work good?

unfortunately not, it's just a cosmetic thing really. not functional, just wanted to see if i could make it. :)

39 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

unfortunately not, it's just a cosmetic thing really. not functional, just wanted to see if i could make it. :)

Even if, man, wrestling is all about make belief. I'd play that arena just to say I 'played a war game'... Although it seems very doable. I'm amazed at what people can make compared to the actual company. even on console... It's amazing.

That Kenny Omega looks sick! Thank you for your hard work! Also, super cool to see you use my custom Wrestle Kingdom 12 arena to showcase the mod! :D

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1