6 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

No credit for me? I'm the one who made the Dudley Boyz. Never again!!!

credit is in my first post obviously. I can't help what the YouTubers do. They must have downloaded from you anyway, but probably heard about them from my Twitter (where we were both listed).

• Too Sweet 1

Wowwww people are so damn sensitive and start stuff for no reason. @CyBruis. Nick has given credit multiple times on Twitter/ and on here . @Jai dude Nick is probably the most un selfish guy on here working with the types of Defract, and countless others. I feel like your comments are quite disrespectful IMO Nick doesnt steal caws or whatever as he doesnt need to seeing as he is one of the most talented caw makers on here. To even trying to make him look bad I have to stand up as we have worked on projects for 2 years and comments like that are BS. After being targeting for supposedly"Stealing" others work myself  by an idiot I can confirm that this makes Creators stop sharing caws with the world.  We spend hours upon hours creating caws for the community and for comments that some people say are ruining the community.  At the end of the day Nick gave credit if youtubers dont credit the other creators etc then get mad at them for not doing their job correctly. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jai said:

wow that's really shady that he did that but why the hell am i not surprised.

so you couldn't do your own work you had to steal others?

Talk about being completely irrelevant and thinking you're god's gift to the entire cawing world

You know u sounds really dumb right Jeff? It's obvious that its ElementGames fault for mis-crediting the creation and not Nick himself...

Edited by Alex™
  • Like 1

@CyBruis. sorry to hear you didn’t get credited on the Youtube showcases, but that is not @NickBreaker ‘s fault. I’m not going to make assumptions, but for whatever reason, they forgot to mention your name. You can most likely reach out to them and they’ll try and sort it out. 

@Jai  what’s up my man? Never had an issue with you bud, but I don’t appreciate you attacking my pal, Nick.. especially without realizing what happened. If you have Twitter, and you follow Nick, you’ll see that he mentioned and credited Cybruis when he posted the Dudley previews after Cybruis uploaded them. In this topic, he credited him. Even while he worked on it, he showed me some sneak peeks and never once told me that he was working on it alone; from the get he told me he was collaborating with Cybruis. So, at the end of the day, ElementGames didn’t give co-credit to Cybruis, which is fucked up but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t done intentionally. Editing Youtube videos with deadlines isn’t an easy task, and this is something that can be easily overlooked when people collaborate. It’s not the first time it has happened and it’s not the last.

So, with all that said, let’s take a step back, and chill. Nick works super hard and spends countless hours in the creation suite, whether it’s a caw he’s making on his own, or adding some salt and pepper to someone else’s. I can literally count on him for suggestions and advice at all times of the day, since it seems he’s a Scottish Vampire that never sleeps. 

Cybruis, contact ElementGames either through twitter or Youtube. Let them know what happened, and either he can add your name to the video info or he can re-upload it with your name on the video. Good luck. 

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

I'm sure if anyone is at fault, it's definitely not Nickbreaker. The video creator simply miscredited or forgot and I'm sure if you contacted him @CyBruis. he could fix that for you. Probably should have got with him or @NickBreaker before your reply. Figured since you worked together on the project it wouldn't have been very hard to get ahold of him. For the record and the sake of saying,  Nickbreaker is one of the most legit creators I've run across since I became involved in CAW communities (GameFAQs SVR 2006ish). He talks to people, even ones who aren't well know and interacts with them respectfully.

The first page clearly has CyBruis name on it. I don’t understand why everyone is saying Nick stole this. He clearly credited the original maker. All it takes is one click to the first page to see that.

5 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

credit is in my first post obviously. I can't help what the YouTubers do. They must have downloaded from you anyway, but probably heard about them from my Twitter (where we were both listed).

Thanks Jeff, your support means a lot - keep on fighting the good fight! 

I'm sure the likes of @Defract, @NWOldskool, @EXecutionerX85, @BHANGRA MAN & @ReLL7thirty will soon work out what a charlatan I am and not work with me ever again!

Who else would supply me with custom nips?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

The first page clearly has CyBruis name on it. I don’t understand why everyone is saying Nick stole this. He clearly credited the original maker. All it takes is one click to the first page to see that.

Not even original creator mate. It was a collaborative effort where I did more than my fair share.

• Too Sweet 1

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic
  • DrJoeyMagnum unlocked this topic
4 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Not even original creator mate. It was a collaborative effort where I did more than my fair share.

Which makes it even more puzzling why Jai comes on here and stirs it up. All I know, is I download your work a lot, I downloaded the Dudley’s from CyBruis. You gave credit, I don’t see the big deal.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Apron Piledriver meant that I fixed the messed up logos on ECW Rhino attires - reuploaded no with a cool new moveset too, Search #NICKBREAKER

WWE2K18_201712130230522.jpg

WWE2K18_201712130230522gg.jpg

Tinkered with Aries to do his new Indy atiire. Just a preview for now.

WWE2K18_20171213012920.jpg

WWE2K18_20171213013114.jpg

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

Apron Piledriver meant that I fixed the messed up logos on ECW Rhino attires - reuploaded no with a cool new moveset too, Search #NICKBREAKER

WWE2K18_201712130230522.jpg

WWE2K18_201712130230522gg.jpg

Tinkered with Aries to do his new Indy atiire. Just a preview for now.

WWE2K18_20171213012920.jpg

WWE2K18_20171213013114.jpg

I was hoping you updated Aries with his new attire, any idea on a time kind when he will be uploaded?