36 minutes ago, Honor Me said:

Upload!

soon! This weekend for sure.

30 minutes ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Cobb looks great! I have a V2 moveset with all the DLC moves in place I could upload later tonight if you've any interest in using it...

CJAnderson has a good set on him atm - If yours is on YT it would be rude not to take a look though.Much appreciated mate!

13 minutes ago, Supercena94 said:

Thank you but why you're Marty Scurll with Defracts are not online? Defract said Saturday  

You're sick and rude. They will tell you when it's ready. You have the patience of a forest animal. 

• What? 1

54 minutes ago, Supercena94 said:

Thank you but why you're Marty Scurll with Defracts are not online? Defract said Saturday  

You're a f**king douchebag of the highest order Sir! For one what has posting about another creators caw in this topic got to do with anything?

Two, you realise Defract has children and it's f**king Christmas.

Three, if you bothered to follow Defract on twitter and took an interest instead of coming to a message board to consume consume consume, you'd realise he apologised for the delays and said he is aiming for the 27th.

Meanwhile this a fabulous caw, like it very much thank you

• Like 3

Nice work chief, The Chosen Bros are in full effect! Who should we look forward to next? Oh I seen Austin Aries wearing some dope tights, Chris Jericurl put it on his Aries. Any chance for an update?

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

53 minutes ago, JonnyKarate said:

Nice work chief, The Chosen Bros are in full effect! Who should we look forward to next? Oh I seen Austin Aries wearing some dope tights, Chris Jericurl put it on his Aries. Any chance for an update?

What did you choose as their finisher? Put them together last night too. Gotta find a chosen bros shirt!

beautiful job Nick and CJ!

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

What did you choose as their finisher? Put them together last night too. Gotta find a chosen bros shirt!

beautiful job Nick and CJ!

We getting an update Rell? 👀 I chose the Firemans carry lift throwm into the german suplex as their finisher

1 hour ago, JonnyKarate said:

as in another design? The ones Jericurl has alongside mine? It all comes down to logo numbers mate. I made the tights so we could have the red and the yellow ones with just one logo - Jericurls one has multiple logos for one set of tights. My Aries CAW has just 10 logos across the 2 attires, which I think most will agree is not too shabby.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

as in another design? The ones Jericurl has alongside mine? It all comes down to logo numbers mate. I made the tights so we could have the red and the yellow ones with just one logo - Jericurls one has multiple logos for one set of tights. My Aries CAW has just 10 logos across the 2 attires, which I think most will agree is not too shabby.

With the knowledge you just gave, I concur boss.

War Machine, Danny Burch? *Crosses fingers*

• Like 1