Wow.. just wow looks even better than in game model, theres a certain flair in how u create caw, 2nd attire,thank u, that tama is just 2 sweet👌🏼C73K5pEXUAA31ZW.jpg

Edited by Pier69

Been admiring ur GOD these past few days, Cant discredit those attires are dope af! Gonna leave 2 caw slots for tama tonga , and 2 for loa .one with face paint and one without face paint just like balor

Fuck! Well, I sure got a lot of deleting to do, ha ha. Thx for the heads' up man. Appreciate it. 

Oh, forgot, thank you Ryee's for taking the time to make these beyond F'N killer caws man. Trust me man, we ALL appreciate this. 

I have been trying non-stop the past few days to download these. RYEE you are on another level right now brother. Thanks for everything!

OT:

Is anyone else recently having a problem connecting to the community creations server? This year in particular I've been surprised by how well its worked and lately it just loads and loads and eventually kicks me off before I even get to see the creations on the opening front page.

Is anyone else having this problem? If so has anyone found a work around to be able to get on?

36 minutes ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

I have been trying non-stop the past few days to download these. RYEE you are on another level right now brother. Thanks for everything!

OT:

Is anyone else recently having a problem connecting to the community creations server? This year in particular I've been surprised by how well its worked and lately it just loads and loads and eventually kicks me off before I even get to see the creations on the opening front page.

Is anyone else having this problem? If so has anyone found a work around to be able to get on?

They'e not Uploaded yet mate

Oh forgot to mention, ok, so if you want to DL Tanga, you'll need to purchase and download the Enduring Icons DLC pack first. Other than that, Tama's got about 26 logos, and about 20-odd for Tanga as well.