WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

Not sure if anyone already mentioned this, but I was using the "Manage DLC" feature and I found that if you have two characters with the same name, only one of them actually moves to the DLC menu(even though they are both set to it in 2k17+), just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already, other than that, this program is really awesome, I can't wait until the elimination matches get ironed out, then it will be 10/10!

11 hours ago, pozzum said:

Next time you try it Submit a Log and edit the text to Say Pooping Gamer and I'll see if I can get extra info from that.

I still don't understand what you mean by that, also you should know that my steam name is Spleen.
I tried reinstalling the game in the c drive but it still doesn't work, I submitted a log with my current version (1.06) but I wasn't sure when I last updated my game so I wrote 28/1/17 - when I installed the hall of fame dlc

I had to reinstall a few wrestlers awhile back because 2K+ didn't install them properly. And today, I've noticed I have two CM Punks and two Adam Cole's. How would I go about deleting the failed installed wrestlers? I don't know where 2K+ installed them.

Hey Pozzum, I have injected some new wrestlers but when I install a new mod like Owen, it installs, but then when try to use them the match never loads. Any suggestions?

11 hours ago, wwenc2014 said:

Hey Pozzum, I have injected some new wrestlers but when I install a new mod like Owen, it installs, but then when try to use them the match never loads. Any suggestions?

I had this exact same problem. I have been trying to keep up with the forum to see if there is a fix but I haven't seen anything yet.

I tried this again last night and I can't even get any mods to show up. Here are my steps.

1. Load up WWE 2k17+ it says Pac Plus Failed (sure)
2. Load up WWE 2k17 - Once Loaded Click Inject Pac Plus and it says Pac Plus Loaded
3. Go to Download Mods - I tried CM Punk, Adam Rose and Rey Mysterio all WWE 2K15 mods
4. They install - I see them in the CH folder. Once it installs and says Inject - Game must be restarted. This is where I tried two different things. BEFORE restarting the game I go to Edit Superstars to see if they are listed. They are not. I restarted the game, and they don't show. I also tried installing a mod, and restarting without looking at the Edit Superstars, but nothing. I also tried Installing the mod, going to Aiden Enlgish, change from Boo to Cheer, save, restart the game. Nothing.

I had CM punk show up before but when I tried to load a match it just didn't load at all. And ever since I haven't been able to get anything to show up again or new ones to show.

6 hours ago, baken1942 said:

I had this exact same problem. I have been trying to keep up with the forum to see if there is a fix but I haven't seen anything yet.

I tried this again last night and I can't even get any mods to show up. Here are my steps.

1. Load up WWE 2k17+ it says Pac Plus Failed (sure)
2. Load up WWE 2k17 - Once Loaded Click Inject Pac Plus and it says Pac Plus Loaded
3. Go to Download Mods - I tried CM Punk, Adam Rose and Rey Mysterio all WWE 2K15 mods
4. They install - I see them in the CH folder. Once it installs and says Inject - Game must be restarted. This is where I tried two different things. BEFORE restarting the game I go to Edit Superstars to see if they are listed. They are not. I restarted the game, and they don't show. I also tried installing a mod, and restarting without looking at the Edit Superstars, but nothing. I also tried Installing the mod, going to Aiden Enlgish, change from Boo to Cheer, save, restart the game. Nothing.

I had CM punk show up before but when I tried to load a match it just didn't load at all. And ever since I haven't been able to get anything to show up again or new ones to show.

I have been able to get xpac and dlo brown to load through the application. I had the same issue with Ken shamrock. I ended up installing him through CCT, and that worked fine. Owen is only available through + so I can't install him another way. 

Whats abnoying is i donated money and just a simple question I can't get answered. 

i noticed that Pac Plus is making some characters repeat again this year, it did it with retro Ric Flair last year, this year it is doing it to my Hollywood Hogan (slot 463) and Farooq (slot 697), which means you can use either character whilst pac plus is loaded becasue it will cause a crash.

• Like 1

@pozzum, WWE 2K217+ won't launch anymore for some reason. I found out how to uninstall WWE 2K17+ but it still won't launch. Not before launching the game nor after. I am on the latest version 0.7. If anyone can help that would be great! In the meantime, I'm going see what caused this... :/

EDIT: Guess there was an update that got thrown out? Either way noticed the WWE 2K17+ icon change but fortunately everything's working now. So I'm good! lol

Edited by TheGreatLiukage
Clarification / Solved
  • Like 1

Hello pozzum, I'm having an issue trying to get the trainer to read the WWE2K17_x64.exe and the remotecache.vdf file. It says that it is an unknown version. Any help would be appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Motka said:

Hello pozzum, I'm having an issue trying to get the trainer to read the WWE2K17_x64.exe and the remotecache.vdf file. It says that it is an unknown version. Any help would be appreciated.

On 4/5/2017 at 10:36 AM, PoopingGamer said:

I still don't understand what you mean by that, also you should know that my steam name is Spleen.
I tried reinstalling the game in the c drive but it still doesn't work, I submitted a log with my current version (1.06) but I wasn't sure when I last updated my game so I wrote 28/1/17 - when I installed the hall of fame dlc

The only suggestion is for you guys to delete Your WWE 2K17 Exe and then verify the Game Cache with steam.  The reason the program does not recognize that exe is due to it being slightly different from the standard So I don't want to wreck your game so the program does not allow it to run.

On 4/7/2017 at 3:06 AM, lunero406 said:

Wwe does not open i do to solve it

alpha not open i do to solve it

If WWE 2K17+ does not open Go to the %Appdata%/pozzum and delete the settings.bin file Apologies.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:27 PM, Slambuca said:

i noticed that Pac Plus is making some characters repeat again this year, it did it with retro Ric Flair last year, this year it is doing it to my Hollywood Hogan (slot 463) and Farooq (slot 697), which means you can use either character whilst pac plus is loaded becasue it will cause a crash.

use match editor to figure out which pac number each of the dupes are set to and uninstall the incorrect installation

On 4/5/2017 at 11:36 AM, EZY said:

I had to reinstall a few wrestlers awhile back because 2K+ didn't install them properly. And today, I've noticed I have two CM Punks and two Adam Cole's. How would I go about deleting the failed installed wrestlers? I don't know where 2K+ installed them.

On 4/5/2017 at 11:22 PM, wwenc2014 said:

A common issue is people not setting the file to the First Attire.  so Make sure the first time you download someone it goes to Attire 0.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:19 PM, wwenc2014 said:

I have been able to get xpac and dlo brown to load through the application. I had the same issue with Ken shamrock. I ended up installing him through CCT, and that worked fine. Owen is only available through + so I can't install him another way. 

Whats abnoying is i donated money and just a simple question I can't get answered. 

It's hard to know your exact issue a lot of the time I've been busy this week.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pozzum said:

The only suggestion is for you guys to delete Your WWE 2K17 Exe and then verify the Game Cache with steam.  The reason the program does not recognize that exe is due to it being slightly different from the standard So I don't want to wreck your game so the program does not allow it to run.

Didn't work for me

3 hours ago, PoopingGamer said:

Didn't work for me

so I just found that my google drive wasn't properly sending to the right version.  The updated version should now be behind the adfly link apologies.

The Short answer was the version you were trying was before the 3-29 patch

• Like 2

12 hours ago, pozzum said:

so I just found that my google drive wasn't properly sending to the right version.  The updated version should now be behind the adfly link apologies.

The Short answer was the version you were trying was before the 3-29 patch

Thank you for double checking before assuming that the problem was in our game. keep your awesome work man.

5 hours ago, PoopingGamer said:

Thank you for double checking before assuming that the problem was in our game. keep your awesome work man.

so now 2k needs to do the same about comentators calling moves

Edited by Levon_BITW
  • Like 1

It worked for me perfectly but now when I open the program and click on it didn't show and didn't open on task manager! ??? I try to delete it and download again but same

2 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

isn't 0.0.2.8 (installed version) higher than 0.0.2.07 (downloadable version) ? 

Yes. I won't update the thread for every version.

Although I've been on a little bit of a break recently.

20 hours ago, NeilStuart said:

4khdf7.jpg

I keep getting this error. How do I fix this?

what are you trying to do?

15 hours ago, pozzum said:

what are you trying to do?

I got it fixed.

If anyone is having the same problems, it means .net framework was corrupted somehow and it needs to be reinstalled.