WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

Also added recently to 2K17+ :

- Bruiser Brody

- Nick Bockwinkel

- Curt Hennig (AWA)

- Big Scott Hall (AWA)

• Like 1

I had to restart my computer because it was not responding while the game and tool were running and since then I can't get the tool to run.

What should I do in this situation ?

33 minutes ago, MMBALE said:

I had to restart my computer because it was not responding while the game and tool were running and since then I can't get the tool to run.

What should I do in this situation ?

Try to delete the Settings.bin from the %appdata%/Pozzum if that doesn't work please let me know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

Try to delete the Settings.bin from the %appdata%/Pozzum if that doesn't work please let me know.

Thanks, Now it works perfectly.

6 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

Hi, 

just a heads up, there is a lot of broken moves in .moveset files provided with TM-61 by PHGuy

that sucks, perhaps @ahmedady can fix that since he made that.  There is also a generic moveset included that you can install over for the time being.

I think the Big Damo he made is also missing an entrance.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pozzum said:

that sucks, perhaps @ahmedady can fix that since he made that.  There is also a generic moveset included that you can install over for the time being.

I think the Big Damo he made is also missing an entrance.

yeah this problem i get...btw i know now how to fix that and i will fix it when i get a free time and update my links 

this problem on tm-16 may because i make it on data editor and dont check it because my gameon that time was broken

i will also add entrance to all my work that dont have entrance

Edited by ahmedady

12 minutes ago, fon1974 said:

installed in win10 is not open wwe2k17+ solucion please

Try to delete the Settings.bin from the %appdata%/Pozzum and reinstall the program

12 minutes ago, fon1974 said:

is not remotecache.vdf   in my game

remotecache.vdf  are on the save file not in the game

After moving my WWE 2k17 folder to a different drive and ruining ALL my mods, I've spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to fix them. I'm pulling my hair out because I can't figure out why my custom strings in the string.pac file aren't being read correctly.

1. I do not have a backup of the string.pac file anywhere in the pac folder (which was the cause of this same problem two weeks ago)

2. I have tried replacing a custom string as well as an existing one.

3. Both times, the ORIGINAL text displays in-game instead of The Great Sasuke.

Now I've tried reinstalling the pofo numerous times, restarting the game multiple times, checking WWE 2k17, WWE 2k17+, and Data Editor for any string.pac backups, reinstalled the string.pac file manually from the link in this thread AND updating it via WWE 2K17+. I am at my wit's end with this!! Why the heck isn't this working?!

@The Anti Source

Scour the folder and sub folders again to make sure there is no extra string anywhere.

Also make sure that there are no old string files at the previous game folder location that the game could still be trying to read.

@The Anti Source i solve this problem before by delete string pac  from my game FOLDER and edit what i want on another location on my hard you should change location of hard drive like if the game on drive c you must edit the string on another drive such d or a drive and cut it into steam/steam apps/common/WWE2K17 and try again

Edited by ahmedady

51 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

@The Anti Source

Scour the folder and sub folders again to make sure there is no extra string anywhere.

Also make sure that there are no old string files at the previous game folder location that the game could still be trying to read.

I completely went through both of my hard drives. Did multiple searches on them for string_win, string pac, string.win, etc. Nothing. Manually looked through all the subfolders. Still nothing.

21 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

@The Anti Source i solve this problem before by delete string pac  from my game FOLDER and edit what i want on another location on my hard you should change location of hard drive like if the game on drive c you must edit the string on another drive such d or a drive and cut it into steam/steam apps/common/WWE2K17 and try again

1. I deleted string.pac from the game folder and emptied my recycle bin.
  2. Downloaded a fresh new string.pac from Pozzum's thread, moved it to my D: drive (WWE 2k17 is on the C: drive)
  3. Edited the string.pac on D:, saved it.
  4. Deleted the backup, emptied my recycle bin,
  5. Copied/pasted the string.pac from D: back to the WWE 2K17\pac folder
  6. Started WWE 2K17 and WWE2k17+, clicked "Reread String"
  7. Went into Edit Superstars, and the ORIGINAL text is still there.

:'(

5 hours ago, ahmedady said:

@The Anti Source  try again but without open wwe2k17+ and click reread string

reread string is only a WWE 2K17+ type function.  it doesn't do anything in game.  Are you perhaps playing or replacing a different language @The Anti Source there should be about 6 times that the name shows up.

5 hours ago, pozzum said:

reread string is only a WWE 2K17+ type function.  it doesn't do anything in game.  Are you perhaps playing or replacing a different language @The Anti Source there should be about 6 times that the name shows up.

Nope, using English for everything.

It's weird too because it will go from displaying the original text to being a completely blank name between all my attempts. I don't get it. What's going on? Will there be a new string file I can download soon? I don't know what else I could do to fix this. Every other string works perfectly except for when I try to change something. If you look at my screenshots, you can see I'm editing them correctly, so I am absolutely stumped at this point.

Edited by The Anti Source

11 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Nope, using English for everything.

It's weird too because it will go from displaying the original text to being a completely blank name between all my attempts. I don't get it. What's going on? Will there be a new string file I can download soon? I don't know what else I could do to fix this. Every other string works perfectly except for when I try to change something. If you look at my screenshots, you can see I'm editing them correctly, so I am absolutely stumped at this point.

the newest string should have The Great sauske in slot 3AF4 if you want to try and edit the pofo to match that?

1 minute ago, pozzum said:

the newest string should have The Great sauske in slot 3AF4 if you want to try and edit the pofo to match that?

I have tried it multiple times, but the name just shows up blank when I use that slot.

@pozzum

I noticed something too. Even if I update the string via the button on WWE2K17+ or download it in your string thread, it is not giving me the new string names. In both downloads, once I open up string_win.pac, this is what I get:

I do not have any backups of the file anywhere on my PC to conflict with the original, so as I've been for the past 3 - 4 days, I'm stumped.

Can you confirm you have the actual updated string file on WWE2K17+ and your Google Drive?

1 minute ago, The Anti Source said:

@pozzum

I noticed something too. Even if I update the string via the button on WWE2K17+ or download it in your string thread, it is not giving me the new string names. In both downloads, once I open up string_win.pac, this is what I get:

I do not have any backups of the file anywhere on my PC to conflict with the original, so as I've been for the past 3 - 4 days, I'm stumped.

Can you confirm you have the actual updated string file on WWE2K17+ and your Google Drive?

I can confirm that is also what I've found, so I will be updating that today.  Apologies