WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

14 hours ago, BB boss said:

Bro how to removev all alpha items from wwe 2k17 

You could delete the game folder and verify game cache.

1 hour ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

anybody got an arena list for WWE 2K17+ or know the number for Performance Center? It's not outlined in the table.

I can probably add it to my table eventually but I know that @LordJustice17 has that info.

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 6:44 PM, pozzum said:

no you need to update it.

I suppose that the memory values must have changed. So will I loose all my mods if I update?

1 hour ago, deathwagen said:

I noticed that elim is still not working. Was I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help.

To get elimination to work reliably, try to select an elimination-based match type in the game and then change whatever you need to change with the Match Editor.

Hey, thanks so much for the tool, I suck with modding and tools and all that jazz and was wondering if Carmella, Bayley and Asuka can be gender swapped? The swap doesn't show them nor does the Carmella fix work sadly :( 

Edited by wwechrisjericho201

Could someone please tell me if WWE 2K17+ works with the latest DLC pack released last month or in March?

Last I heard, it only worked with the one released before that.

23 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Could someone please tell me if WWE 2K17+ works with the latest DLC pack released last month or in March?

Last I heard, it only worked with the one released before that.

yeah it work with the last update for the game

22 hours ago, wwechrisjericho201 said:

Hey, thanks so much for the tool, I suck with modding and tools and all that jazz and was wondering if Carmella, Bayley and Asuka can be gender swapped? The swap doesn't show them nor does the Carmella fix work sadly :( 

I think I have a note to look into that issue for why that issue is persisting.

4 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

PRINCE IAUKEA

-- Will be released on 2K17+ in a few days.

-- Thanks to @AznBlusuazn and @bravebird31 for helping fix a few glitches I was having.

-- Moveset/pofo NEEDED.

1j70jd.png

The Prince looks great, LJ! Will the entrance attire feature his "Hawaiian skirt" (I think it was called Wahimahi or something like that, maybe a Hawaiian will correct me) that Jericho stole from him as well?

Hi, I've installed the program, but when I try to open it, it doesn't open. Windows loads like when you open a program, but it doesn't open. What could be?

5 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Hi, I've installed the program, but when I try to open it, it doesn't open. Windows loads like when you open a program, but it doesn't open. What could be?

Are you on Windows 10 version 1703 (aka "Creator's Update") and using a program that hooks into Direct3D (most prominently overlay software like RTSS that comes with MSI Afterburner, etc.)?
If so, look if that software has an update for the latest version of Windows and update it or disable that software as it will cause many programs to not work properly until it's fixed.

If it isn't that, it could be a variety of other things, most likely caused by a misconfiguration or problem with your computer.

SHANE DOUGLAS

- Will be released on 2K17+ when @pozzum has the chance to upload it.
- Credit to @AznBlusuazn who is working on the pofo/moveset.
- Short haired version and ECW ponytail version.

2nt8xd.jpg

• Like 1

This tool is working great! The only glitches I have with it is with the inject pofo and moveset tool. Do I have to inject the pofo and moveset every time for a superstar? Because I have injected both the pofo and moveset for AJ Lee in slot 298 and saved the game by changing a superstars heel or face status. But when I exit and go back in AJ Lee is not listed in the edit superstars list. The last glitch that I have is with the match editor. It seems that every time I inject the settings for any match it always turns DQs on. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks again for the tool.

31 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

This tool is working great! The only glitches I have with it is with the inject pofo and moveset tool. Do I have to inject the pofo and moveset every time for a superstar? Because I have injected both the pofo and moveset for AJ Lee in slot 298 and saved the game by changing a superstars heel or face status. But when I exit and go back in AJ Lee is not listed in the edit superstars list. The last glitch that I have is with the match editor. It seems that every time I inject the settings for any match it always turns DQs on. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks again for the tool.

Part 1 may be because you are not loading pac plus each time you play.  Part 2 I'm not 100% sure what would be up with that.

53 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Part 1 may be because you are not loading pac plus each time you play.  Part 2 I'm not 100% sure what would be up with that.

Oh, I have to run Pack Plus every time? So do I run WWE 2K17+ first or WWE 2K17 first? Yeah, it's strange that the match editor keeps setting disqualifications to on. I even tried it when editing an extreme rules match and it automatically checks the box marked Disqualify.

Just now, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Oh, I have to run Pack Plus every time? So do I run WWE 2K17+ first or WWE 2K17 first? Yeah, it's strange that the match editor keeps setting disqualifications to on. I even tried it when editing an extreme rules match and it automatically checks the box marked Disqualify.

so you can load either first.  WWE 2K17 first is best and then open WWE 2K17+ once you get past the press start button.  If you load wwe 2k17+ first there is a button to inject pac plus on the main menu.

I'll make a note to look into the DQ if I get around to it

• Like 1

TYLER BLACK

- Will be released on 2K17+ when Pozzum has the chance to upload it.

- Includes ring and entrance attire.

2psrv50.jpg

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

so you can load either first.  WWE 2K17 first is best and then open WWE 2K17+ once you get past the press start button.  If you load wwe 2k17+ first there is a button to inject pac plus on the main menu.

I'll make a note to look into the DQ if I get around to it

Thanks Pozzum! :lol Loading WWE 2K17 first then WWE 2K17+ after the press start menu worked. I tried that before but I started WWE 2K17+  before the Press Start Menu. It still has the DQ glitch though. I have noticed that it enables the DQ even though I don't set any settings. It looks like it is checked by default no matter what match is selected when the inject button is pressed.

EDIT: I have noticed that AJ Lee doesn't have a render for when you select her character. Is there a way to add the original render from WWE 2K15? I would rather not have a boring gray man in place of AJ Lee.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

2 hours ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Thanks Pozzum! :lol Loading WWE 2K17 first then WWE 2K17+ after the press start menu worked. I tried that before but I started WWE 2K17+  before the Press Start Menu. It still has the DQ glitch though. I have noticed that it enables the DQ even though I don't set any settings. It looks like it is checked by default no matter what match is selected when the inject button is pressed.

EDIT: I have noticed that AJ Lee doesn't have a render for when you select her character. Is there a way to add the original render from WWE 2K15? I would rather not have a boring gray man in place of AJ Lee.

we have never properly figured out how to do that.

So I uploaded a bunch of mods / attires from @HerFyre @Bannockburn and a few more from others.  I plan to catch up with some more of the other mods released and continue to upload more of the older mods. I will also be adding a missing pofo / moveset list to the request section.