Old Version:

WWE_2_K17_20170309174340.jpg

Final Version:

WWE_2_K17_20170310081341.jpg

Search Tags: WCW, WWF, Dean Malenko

Credit to BernieLomax for attire textures

Edited by TheRealCMPUNKFan

3 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Maybe change the trunks to a smaller version? I know he wore them high on his waist but they look like a bit excessive.

I was thinking that as well tbh lol. Will do.

Malenko's uploaded! (search tags in the OP) Move-set has no DLC but if you want a more accurate verison, let me know and I'll upload a DLC version.

Edited by TheRealCMPUNKFan

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:48 AM, TheRealCMPUNKFan said:

Malenko's uploaded! (search tags in the OP) Move-set has no DLC but if you want a more accurate verison, let me know and I'll upload a DLC version.

did you do the designs for the vest?

did you check the bernielomax attitude era texture thread from wwe 2k16 he posted on here? i think the link is still active. i know he had used that texture in the past on caws. I'll download yours and check him out in game. looks definitely good on here:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krule Silvay said:

did you check the bernielomax attitude era texture thread from wwe 2k16 he posted on here? i think the link is still active. i know he had used that texture in the past on caws. I'll download yours and check him out in game. looks definitely good on here:)

I did use his attire textures but I couldn't find any textures for the vest. I used his Google Drive pics though so maybe they just weren't on there. Thank you, by the way!

20 hours ago, TheRealCMPUNKFan said:

Sadly not. Didn't have the textures for it.

ah okay it's all good.  I think i have the textures for it i have to check but either way this is good. I appreciate seeing any version of malenko in a game these days. he's severely under rated

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jai said:

ah okay it's all good.  I think i have the textures for it i have to check but either way this is good. I appreciate seeing any version of malenko in a game these days. he's severely under rated

That he is. It's a shame he wasn't used more WWE. 

1 hour ago, TheRealCMPUNKFan said:

That he is. It's a shame he wasn't used more WWE. 

yeah i kinda had a feeling that was going to happen though. i think as far as divisions went, malenko was happy where he was in wcw he just didn't like the whole "put the legends over young talent" idea like benoit jericho saturn etc didn't like but if i were to get him to stay in wcw i would have definitely kept hm in the cruiserweight division.  i just think malenko just got lost in the wwe shuffle lol

• Like 1