SixZz|RipZz's 2k17 Mods: Finn Balor IT Custom Attire Ingame Preview

ObsoleteRipZz

Ted Dibiase released in the first post! 4 attires! Been working on a few other mods as well as the family life taking over a bit more. Should have some new surprises soon.

5cg784.jpg

Also the Attire Names for Owen Hart for those who are using that mod is on the front page as well.

14mc384.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Ted Dibiase released in the first post! 4 attires! Been working on a few other mods as well as the family life taking over a bit more. Should have some new surprises soon.

5cg784.jpg

Also the Attire Names for Owen Hart for those who are using that mod is on the front page as well.

14mc384.jpg

Your Dibiase is working great: younger face look, 4 attires and remorphed body.

Thank you man for your time and patience.

I'm looking forward to your new creations ;) .

21 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

I'm really looking forward to your Ted. Thank you.

he has  uploaded him on the 1st page and it's a great job by the way.

4 attires: Black and gold, White and black, White, Green attire(s) .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have some new things coming. Started gearing my attention towards the Ruthless Agression Era like a few other modders. Along with characters will be a SVR06 style Intro and New Logo screen for those that are interested

Intro with both Raw and SD. There will be one with both and then both separated so users can select what they prefer

jskcnb.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 3

Will probably release both logos but here's another as I had quite a few people asking me if I would use anything a bit more updated

Edited by SixZz|RipZz

There were a few asking for this attire, I have the yellow version coming as well. Haven't touched boots yet but will probably release this tonight or by the weekend

2s6vlw6.jpg

• Like 2

On 21/03/2017 at 7:36 PM, SixZz|RipZz said:

@LordJustice17's Rey Mysterio ported to 2k17. There's 3 attires that kept crashing the game that I'm still working on but wanted to get these uploaded for you guys now. I'll upload the others when I finish fixing.

118jh53.jpg

Any luck with getting this to work yet pal?

5 hours ago, MatMania said:

@SixZz|RipZz hey man that's WM V Rude, similar to the one I previewed using your model a while back. Rude had left the WWF by WM 8 ;) About to up mine as well, just need to correct the robe on mine :) Nice work. 

Oh shoot! I completely forgot about that haha!! We can roll with yours brother! Your boots are exactly where I needed to get mine. I can give u a hand with the robe btw if you need it. I think it was all black with different sequences right? @MatMania

Edited by SixZz|RipZz

@SixZz|RipZz haha whatevers cool man :D Robe-wise Rick only ever wore two robe designs in the WWF, they were just different colours. His WM V robe is the other design, so rather than the Simply Ravishing text, he had a big central pair of lips and simply ravishing at the top and bottom arched. I'll get some pics man, I'll probably end up creating the lips from scratch though ;) 

• 2 weeks later...