1 minute ago, GonZaa said:

i heelped too.

Anya_pat_head.gif

Yes both you helped :D

• Like 4

Just now, kevan1700 said:

is there a thread for facial refs? because i have a LOT of them

You can help modders or create a topic with facial references

Great job! Love that it has animations. The problem that I notice is the same as 2k16 version I saw... the logo on the back of his attire is overlapping the belt... I don't think that in real life it's supposed to be like that... it makes it look a little sloppy in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, but j think I checked and don't think his attire is like that... another thing, the body might be a little too big compared to the head.  I mean that his head looks a little small in proportion to that body type. Anyone agree? Maybe I'm just imagining things. Anyway, either way, they are just little tiny details I noticed. Overall, it looks great! And I can't wait for the release. I'm definitely going to use it if you make it available! Thanks.

54 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Great job! Love that it has animations. The problem that I notice is the same as 2k16 version I saw... the logo on the back of his attire is overlapping the belt... I don't think that in real life it's supposed to be like that... it makes it look a little sloppy in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, but j think I checked and don't think his attire is like that... another thing, the body might be a little too big compared to the head.  I mean that his head looks a little small in proportion to that body type. Anyone agree? Maybe I'm just imagining things. Anyway, either way, they are just little tiny details I noticed. Overall, it looks great! And I can't wait for the release. I'm definitely going to use it if you make it available! Thanks.

Thanks for your insight. I did the overlapping thing on purpose a while back for some reason, but since I don't remember why I just fixed it. I'll also and go back and see what I can do to the body (I used Gable as a base and didn't morph it due to liking him ingame matches). I'll keep at it. I was also trying to work on his entrance attire but unfortunately I wont have an extra slot for the terminator mask. I will have to come up with an idea for that.

Just now, bravebird31 said:

Thanks for your insight. I did the overlapping thing on purpose a while back for some reason, but since I don't remember why I just fixed it. I'll also and go back and see what I can do to the body (I used Gable as a base and didn't morph it due to liking him ingame matches). I'll keep at it. I was also trying to work on his entrance attire but unfortunately I wont have an extra slot for the terminator mask. I will have to come up with an idea for that.

I wouldn't worry about the entrance attire too much, he has only used it once, I believe... so it's kind of overrated to me anyway. I kind of like his alternate attire better, for when he wrestles "not too important" matches... the colorful tights one with the stringy things on the side haha. I've seen some really good PS4 caws of that attire too. 

On 4/4/2017 at 1:17 PM, bravebird31 said:

You really, REALLY, like Kenny Omega don't you? Ok I'll make a deal with you, I need great references of his head from the front and the side, the higher the definition the better. I'm being serious, if you do that i'll update him this week. Deal?

PS I need refs of his actual face, not PS4 CAW pics.

Sure thing. How do I send you the pictures?

Edit: You seem to have a good lot reference pictures already

Edited by NeilStuart

5 minutes ago, NeilStuart said:

Sure thing. How do I send you the pictures?

Just post them here or add a link where I can download them since my PM's full.

nxp9aa.jpg

I think this is a good front facing picture of him. The light on his face is evened out and he is actually facing the camera straight and he is not overly smiling.

maxresdefault.jpg?resize=715,400

35mfvnm.jpg

8 hours ago, Caleepzo said:

uYRC35CJjxNP_RirWUkBaX-HUOfPMI04NgAxveg3hu2-I0qLFwJyao8KjJydI8FkJS68p6I_LyVZHAVP

so... apparently #Broken Matt Hardy is literally broken in game, somebody know how to fix this?

Hmph, that's interesting...anyone else have that problem? .... I wonder why?

15 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Hmph, that's interesting...anyone else have that problem? .... I wonder why?

Nope, it works fine for me, both attire, it have hair glitch on replay mode, just that