PLEASE CLOSE

Hoover

i would get Nick and Old school involved before you post man that way they can help you with the faces etc. The attires look good but all of the faces need overhauled. The textures def need to be blended more with the skin color. I 'd start there man

i would get Nick and Old school involved before you post man that way they can help you with the faces etc. The attires look good but all of the faces need overhauled. The textures def need to be blended more with the skin color. I 'd start there man

Appreciated and will do!

I found one of the caws you forgot to show.

tumblr_lthl5rSFlW1qili94.gif

Doesn't shock me you're a Cena fan lol

What's wrong with Cena?

That's quite the oxymoron.

Cringe.

Yeah, they are being worked on lol wanted everyone's opinions good or bad doesn't matter helps them get better, helps me get better.

Colours were the first things I was gonna mention, especially on Huxley, at first I wasn't sure if the knee pad colours were just placeholders until you were done or if you were actually gonna leave them bright green... There's potential here man, but you should've mentioned you were colour blind, then people would've helped you with the colours, since that's a very important part, shit I would've even helped you with colours if you needed it... or upload them for the final tweaks to be done by someone else like nick or oldsie

Colours were the first things I was gonna mention, especially on Huxley, at first I wasn't sure if the knee pad colours were just placeholders until you were done or if you were actually gonna leave them bright green... There's potential here man, but you should've mentioned you were colour blind, then people would've helped you with the colours, since that's a very important part, shit I would've even helped you with colours if you needed it... or upload them for the final tweaks to be done by someone else like nick or oldsie

That's what Nick just told me, fret not guys they will be done to everyones specifications. I posted a few to help myself. I need to get better. I appreciate all the feedback and will get right to work. The only finished one is Jordan Devlin (not my face texture don't worry!) Cybrius did the face textures he is sending me those I'm adding the attire and will repost tonight! The rest will be re done and tweaked, then posted. No rush!

That's what oldsie just told me, fret not guys they will be done to everyones specifications. I posted a few to help myself. I need to get better. I appreciate all the feedback and will get right to work. The only finished one is Jordan Devlin (not my face texture don't worry!) Cybrius did the face textures he is sending me those I'm adding the attire and will repost tonight! The rest will be re done and tweaked, then posted. No rush!

What color are his pads? I legit see bright green LOL

What's wrong with Cena?

Sure if you like pee and poo jokes, or anyone with a 8th grade education. Like him as a person, hate him as being the "best" he's going Hollywood anyway! The same shit he trashed Dwayne on he is doing it himself. But this is about CAWS to I digress.

Edited by Hoover

67466979.jpg

BEST EVER hahahaahha

What's wrong with Cena?

Sure if you like pee and poo jokes, or anyone with a 8th grade education. Like him as a person, hate him as being the "best" he's going Hollywood anyway! The same shit he trashed Dwayne on he is doing it himself. But this is about CAWS to I digress.

So, you're better than us because we like different things? Wow ok. 

I'm not better...clearly im a minnow in a shark pool lol if sharks were in pools. I'm looking for feedback to make not only myself better but give the best I can to Oldsie and Nick so the 3 of us can give you the BEST caws we possibly can. quote the colorblind kid making CAWS lol

No, you're definitely not. 

Again, I look for feedback not ripping people and tearing them down much like yourself and a few others do/have. We are here for one reason to create. To share and to have fun. Now I'm respectful, unless disrespected. Than the East Coast U.S. mofo that I am comes out. I don't care if I'm brand new to 2K17 and been out of the game for 13 years. I'm here to learn from better makers to improve myself and collaborate with those I look up to. Even when insulted and mocked, I still look up to those that are doing it. Because they are far superior and know the tricks I have yet to learn :)

I could make the colour on the game, but I don't really know how to describe it, it's like a lighter faded green... I'm sure nick or oldsie will fix it to the correct colour... you should add connors other attire he wore too as an alternate, I liked that one 

Edited by LoadWarrior

All this guy talks about is how he's been 'out of the game for 13 years' like he's some grizzled veteran. It's quite funny tbh.

• Like 1

*Eats Popcorn* Seriously though why all the arguing over a game guys. I see it from both sides of the argument but I do think you dug yourself a bit of a hole here Hoover.

I could make the colour on the game, but I don't really know how to describe it, it's like a lighter faded green... I'm sure nick or oldsie will fix it to the correct colour... you should add connors other attire he wore too as an alternate, I liked that one 

YEAH! the stick figure, leader follower. I'm having hard issues finding the front stick figure logo. Back is already complete! Do you have reference photos, I'll get him complete for you.

All this guy talks about is how he's been 'out of the game for 13 years' like he's some grizzled veteran. It's quite funny tbh.

Kid, I was creating CAWs on smackdown HCTP while you were sucking on your mom's titty. Sit down Jr.

*Eats Popcorn* Seriously though why all the arguing over a game guys. I see it from both sides of the argument but I do think you dug yourself a bit of a hole here Hoover.

I did. I agree. It's because they keep bringing it up. One kid posting Cena going out of style. Another makes a dickhead comment. I will defend myself. I appreciate those that are simply help improve. not impede.

No, you're definitely not. 

Again, I look for feedback not ripping people and tearing them down much like yourself and a few others do/have. We are here for one reason to create. To share and to have fun. Now I'm respectful, unless disrespected. Than the East Coast U.S. mofo that I am comes out. I don't care if I'm brand new to 2K17 and been out of the game for 13 years. I'm here to learn from better makers to improve myself and collaborate with those I look up to. Even when insulted and mocked, I still look up to those that are doing it. Because they are far superior and know the tricks I have yet to learn :)

q2A9LHd.gif

Uh oh. GIF didn't show. Now how will I know what Cena did/said?

Using triangles to make frown lines and shit.

It's been fun getting chewed out, and chewing others out. This has gone on far too long. Thank you to those that helped with advice. And thank you to those that mock. You make it all worth it.