NJPW - Dragon Lee Uploaded, Volador Jr. preview added

grizzlysharknz

Thanks man. Yeah i noticed that.. just a pain in the ass really. Kept going back into create mode to double check it wasnt a user error.. :/

Will hopefully get Elgin up soon, unless people see anything i need to work on. Still need to do his moveset and entrance. 

I actually managed to find a pretty good Briscos on CC that i use quite a lot so i probably wont be making them any time soon.

Cant really think of anyone else that hasnt been done already really well by others. Mayyyyyyybe Trent and Rocky? 

Ha just to be different..

So being from New Zealand i decided to give Jay White ago. Il hopefully get a few pics up in the next few days (busy weekend). Just wondering if there is much interest in him ALSO if anyone is willing to help me out with a move set??

Dragon Lee preview added.

Still very early. Couldnt upload all the logos (most notably the peace logo) and come extra logos to help fill out the mask. Tried using the Sin Cara mask with logos for the mouth but looked horible.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Cheers

Oh forgot to mention! I found the tshirt logo online. I thought it was the one he wore with his New Begining attire but nope! Will hopfully find the one when i get back to the game...

I created an account just to say how much I appreciate your Dragon Lee attempt. I'm waiting with huge anticipation. He's one of my favorite wrestlers, who rarely gets good caws. Thank you. 

Dragon Lee looks grea. I'd maybe add some more oil to the skin to help bring out the definition. Some eyemakeup would help add some detail to his eye too as he has the classic Latin dark eyelashes *swoon*