ECWDanSelby's Arenas (XB1) feat. ECW & WCW

ECWDanSelby

Would love some feedback, guys... Spent many hours working on these and never seem to get much feedback, for better or for worse! I'll just stick to uploading them and not posting if people aren't feeling it.

Either way, i'd love to hear constructive criticism, and i'm also taking requests :)

Appreciated, guys. Just spend so much time creating, uploading, taking screencaps, then uploading again. Amazing what a difference a few comments/downloads make.

Thanks again :)

great work dont feel like your work is unappreciated ... i have the ecw and will most likely grab that XPW one as well

Thank you - looking to make a few more ECW arenas when I get round to it. I went for the gymnasium-like flooring for this one, so i'll probably go for concrete/wooden flooring on the next.

Glad you like the XPW one. Managed to get a screencap of the entrance way off a YouTube video :)

Thanks guys, massively appreciated. It hasn't got many downloads on XBL, sadly. It's frustrating as I see many inaccurate ECW arenas getting tons of downloads but what can you do?

I'll make a start on some more ECW arenas when I can.