Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

1 hour ago, MD said:

welp now i can tajiri to my ECW and CWC universe. thanks 

No problem, enjoy!  I should probably also mention that Kash has 5 tats (the 2 shoulder, 2 forearm, and back cross tats) but the one on his right forearm is invisible.  He didn't have that tattoo in ECW but I left it on in case anyone feels like converting him into his early TNA or 2006 WWE looks.

Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets, and also credit goes to Bernie Lomax for Tajiri's main attire logos and 2 of Kid Kash's tats.

Edited by Replicant13

These look great and are fun to play as, I'm really looking forward to all the other ECW guys you and Keith are making. Could you add a couple of kicks to The Unholy Alliance Mikey?? His moveset changed a little around the time when he was with Tajiri. Anyways top notch work man 👌🏻👍🏻ECdub ECdub ECdub!! Lol 😂

19 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

These look great and are fun to play as, I'm really looking forward to all the other ECW guys you and Keith are making. Could you add a couple of kicks to The Unholy Alliance Mikey?? His moveset changed a little around the time when he was with Tajiri. Anyways top notch work man 👌🏻👍🏻ECdub ECdub ECdub!! Lol 😂

Thanks man, I'm glad you like them!  And no problem, I swapped out a couple regular and strong strikes to add some more kicks for the new Mikey. 

Here's the pics I promised of the new guys.  I would've had them up sooner but I wanted to include the new Mikey too.  Face photos of all 4 can be found in the OP.

Super Crazy

Crazy_CAW_B.png

I did the same attires for Super Crazy last year, but they're probably my favorite two (plus it's easier to cover up logo imperfections with the blank tights).  I ran out of parts points so I couldn't give him the necklace on the 1st attire, so if anyone wants to add it, change the wrist tape to the tape I used on the alt attire, and be sure to change the necklace's material to cloth so it isn't shiny.  He didn't wear the necklace all the time, so that's why I did one attire with it and one without.

Crazy_CAW_C.png

The alt is from Living Dangerously 99.  The red/yellow logos applied and stretched out a lot easier than the main attire did.  He's got a lot of logos (and I do apologize for that) but it was the only way to do his tights accurately, plus I haven't gone logo-crazy on any CAWs this year.

Kid Kash

Kash_CAW_B.png

Kash's attires were pretty simple in ECW.  Like I said earlier, he's got 5 tattoos on him, but I made the one on his right forearm invisible because he didn't have that in ECW.  I left it on him though in case anyone wants to convert him into his early TNA or 2005-06 WWE looks.  For anyone wondering, the red entrance shirt doesn't look pale in game; that's just how some clothing materials show up in the creation suite.  I went with vinyl for the shirt because metallic was just too sparkly, and pearl was even worse.

Kash_CAW_C.png

The alt is from Hardcore TV in 2000 where he got a title shot against Rhino.  Feel free to delete the Tommy Hilfiger trunks/underwear if you don't like them.  I know not everyone would want them on, but it's accurate for the match. 

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Tajiri_CAW_B.png

Attire 1 is probably his most popular attire from ECW

Tajiri_CAW_C.png

Attire 2 is his debut trunks, which he continued to wear for a while in 1999. 

Unholy Alliance era Mikey Whipwreck

Mikey_UHA_CAW_B.png

This was the coolest Unholy era attire I could find for Mikey given CAW mode's limitations.  The Foley flannel would've been better for the over shirt, but it can only be worn during entrances, so I went with the generic jersey.  This version of Mikey has 3 attires, as I left the original 2 young Mikey attires (pics are somewhere on page 2 or 3 if you haven't seen them) on the alt attire so people can copy the attires around or delete the one they don't want.

Keith's movesets are always great, but these latest guys are some of his best work yet, and I think you guys will like how he set up Super Crazy's multiple moonsaults with the sigs/finishers.

I'll be leaving these latest guys up for a while, but I'll have to take the Steiners down fairly soon to do some re-ups -- so if anyone is interested in them, get them ASAP.  From there, I'm hoping to have 3 more guys done by the weekend or early next week.

Edited by Replicant13

18 hours ago, Soccersmack said:

I haven't used Super yet, but Kid Kash's moves are amazing !

Is Mikey up now?

Yup they're all online.  Kash/Crazy/Tajiri have been up since Wed, and the new Mikey has been up for a day now.

i played as taijri friday and it felt like the CAW was a in game character, again great work. also are you going to do a rhino CAW?

• Like 1

You also did my favorite Unholy Mikey attire from Massacre On 34th Street. Can't wait for next installment in the ECW roaster. Top notch work on everyone so far man.

Edited by TAKING_NAMES1997
  • Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, MD said:

i played as taijri friday and it felt like the CAW was a in game character, again great work. also are you going to do a rhino CAW?

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:04 PM, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

You also did my favorite Unholy Mikey attire from Massacre On 34th Street. Can't wait for next installment in the ECW roaster. Top notch work on everyone so far man.

Thanks guys!  I'm really glad you like them. 

As for Rhino, well...

The_Network01.png

My 3 newest CAWs were just uploaded!  The original Network (Steve Corino, Jack Victory, and Rhino) are all on CC now. 

Corino has 3 attires in case anyone gets him and wonders why the alt match and entrance attires are different.  I'll have full attire pics up later tonight.

And all I can say is that Jack Victory jersey was a bitch :)

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:26 PM, MD said:

For the new table moves how didn't they add the rhino driver from the apron through a table? 

My guess is that none of their mo-cappers wanted to take the move :) They definitely need to add more table moves though.  Mike Awesome has ones that need to be added, and I've been begging them to add Foley's apron elbow drop as an OMG move for years, so they might as well allow him to do it through tables too.

Anyways, here's the attire pics for the latest 3 uploads. Face photos can be found in the OP.

"The King of Oldschool" Steve Corino

Corino_CAW_B.png

I really wanted to do Corino's entrance jacket, although he didn't really wear it at all with the white trunks, so he only gets it for 1 attire.

Corino_CAW_C.png

And I really wanted to make Corino's singlet, but I know not everyone would want it so that's why I included the 3 attires.  Corino was usually clean-shaven when he wore the singlet, but there's some late 99-early 2000 matches that he still wore it after he had dyed his hair and started growing out the beard, so it's still accurate. 

Corino_CAW_D.png

The retro Big E or Jack Swagger singlets would've worked best for him but as far as singlet shape goes, but you could still see the 3D edges of the them even after I covered the singlet in material logos, so I went with one of the American Alpha singlets.

Rhino

I know the last thing CC probably needed was another Rhino, but I wanted his young Rookie Monster look.

Rhino_CAW_B.png

I considered making a singlet out of trunks and a tanktop and blending them together with matte logos, but it kind of looked weird in-game, so I went with the Hennig singlet.  I've got to give some credit to Super Sauldier for the hair, as I saw how he did it with his current era Rhyno and it's the best way to do it while also saving on layers.  If you need a current era Rhino/Rhyno and haven't gotten one yet, his is the best one on Xbox One.

Rhino_CAW_C.png

I had to split the side logos in half because of the logo stretch/fading, and there's an extra gray logo that I used to blend in the top area, so blame 2K for the extra 2 logos I had to use.

Jack Victory

Jack_CAW_B.png

Jack was made from a 3/4 angle face screencap from the WWE Network.  The main attire is at the max layers, and there was no way to get the back area any more even.  I used separate text for each number, split his name into 3 different text layers, and rotated/skewed everything as best as I could get.  Still I'm really happy with how the jersey turned out.

Jack_CAW_C.png

After hitting the max layers on the 1st attire, there was no way I was doing his black/red jersey since it was even more complicated.  I stretched out oval designs to try and cover up the way the front V curved, and it's about as straight as the game allows.  They really need to make it so logos don't curve and stretch out on the bigger bodytypes next year.

As always, huge credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  And of course there's more to come.  I'll be busy the next few days but I'm going to try and get at least 1 guy (and another possible face update) uploaded over the weekend, and Keith should have a couple guys coming soon too.

Edited by Replicant13

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, HarlotEffect93 said:

Steve Corino looks really good, 

Thanks, I'm glad you like him!

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, Soccersmack said:

Are there any new ones on their way ? Did Keith get his masked guy done yet?

Yeah there's new ones on the way for sure.  I've been busy this week and when I've been in-game, I've been consolidating attires, deleting logos, etc. in order to make room for the new guys.  I've got 3 new guys + 2 updates to old CAWs in progress. 

As for Keith's masked guy...

ECW era Juventud Guerrera

Juvi_CAW_F.png

He was just uploaded a couple of hours ago, and I think he turned out great.

Juvi_CAW_C.png

Keith did everything on this CAW except I made his face texture and did the morphing -- although you can't really see the face much at all.  Keith had to close his eyes a bit in order for the masks to blend in, because believe me, the default mask options for Juvi are horrible. 

He's up right now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  I had problems downloading him as I got the 1000 logos message when I'm at well below 900 logos, and Juventud only has 15 logos on him, so Keith also split him into 2 attires.  He downloads perfectly fine that way, and you can easily import the 2nd attire onto the first CAW (and then delete the extra CAW).

So tl;dr:  Keith has 1 version of Juvi uploaded with both attires.  If you can't get that to download, he also has him split into 2 attires, so you can download them both and import the attires onto one caw.  If you have problems getting attires to fully import, import the entrance attire onto both the in-ring and entrance attires and then delete the jacket from the in-ring attire.  It's really simple.

Enjoy, and there's plenty more to come!

EDIT: Also some people were asking about ECW arenas earlier.  A friend of mine, Nachtzehrer77 has been making quite a few of them and they're all great.  So check out his stuff (I'm sure you can find it by doing a most recent arena search with hashtag "ECW").  Right now he's got an almost complete lineup of 1999 arenas, and I'm pretty sure he'll be re-uploading his 1997, 98, 2000, and 01 arenas sooner than later.

Edited by Replicant13

I notice in these pics that attire 1 has a missing logo on the mask I assume it was a glitch blank logo so I fixed the blank logo and re uploaded the full 2 attires slot and the attire 1 only slot for those with logo issues. So If you got him already be sure to download him again to get the fixed version sorry about that guy's.

Also Replicant will be updating the pics for Juvi's attire 1 in his previous post later tonight.

This Juvi is bad ass. I can't even imagine how Rey Mysterio Jr is gonna look. Keith and Replicant13 you guys are making the most awesome ECW roaster I've ever seen. I know some guys are getting left out because there's not enough room for them. Respect because I bet sometimes its a pain making these caws lol and finding refs for ECW wrestlers is Extremely hard I bet lol. Keep up the good work guys. Every caw you guys have made is A1 in my book 👌🏻👍🏻

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

This Juvi is bad ass. I can't even imagine how Rey Mysterio Jr is gonna look. Keith and Replicant13 you guys are making the most awesome ECW roaster I've ever seen. I know some guys are getting left out because there's not enough room for them. Respect because I bet sometimes its a pain making these caws lol and finding refs for ECW wrestlers is Extremely hard I bet lol. Keep up the good work guys. Every caw you guys have made is A1 in my book 👌🏻👍🏻

Thanks bro, yeah you wouldn't believe how deep we have to dig for refs of some of these guys.  But if we had 150 CAW slots (and we could save more than 1000 logos) we'd try to do every guy who was ever in ECW plus managers.  I'd love to have added more enhancement talent and had a deeper 2000 roster, but really the biggest names we'll be missing when all is said and done will be Da Baldies, Hot Commodity, York/Matthews, and Chilly Willy.  And I would've definitely made York/Matthews but as far as I've seen they only had the 1 attire, and I can only imagine how much logo work it'd be lol.

Also I updated the pics above with the fixed Juventud logos, and the extra logos make a ton of difference :)

2 hours ago, Deek said:

Digging all of the ECW stuff. Any plans for arenas by chance?

Also, New Jack?

Right now you'll want to check out Nachtzehrer77's arenas (a most recent arena search for "ECW" should get them to show up).  He's been making a lot of great arenas covering all the way from 93-2001, and whatever he doesn't get done, we'll definitely be doing.  But at the rate he's going, we probably won't have to do a whole lot :) I can post pics if you'd like to see them.  He's done a full set of 1997-99 arenas and he just posted some new 2000 PPV's today along with ECW on TNN.  I'm pretty sure he'll re-up any that you missed if you PM him.

As for New Jack, he and Mustafa were some of the first CAWs I made.  Pics are buried somewhere at the bottom of page 2 in this thread if you want to see him.  I'm waiting for a guy who asked for the Stieners to be re-upped to grab them, so as soon as he's got them I can re-up New Jack (and Mustafa if you want him too).  Just let me know.

Okay I have some good news and some bad news. Good news I got 2k17 to start working again. Bad news I lost all my ECW caw save... 😭 

18 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Right now you'll want to check out Nachtzehrer77's arenas (a most recent arena search for "ECW" should get them to show up).  He's been making a lot of great arenas covering all the way from 93-2001, and whatever he doesn't get done, we'll definitely be doing.  But at the rate he's going, we probably won't have to do a whole lot :) I can post pics if you'd like to see them.  He's done a full set of 1997-99 arenas and he just posted some new 2000 PPV's today along with ECW on TNN.  I'm pretty sure he'll re-up any that you missed if you PM him.

As for New Jack, he and Mustafa were some of the first CAWs I made.  Pics are buried somewhere at the bottom of page 2 in this thread if you want to see him.  I'm waiting for a guy who asked for the Stieners to be re-upped to grab them, so as soon as he's got them I can re-up New Jack (and Mustafa if you want him too).  Just let me know.

Thank you!

I actually grabbed Mustafa the other day while I saw him up. Thanks for the reup on New Jack, shoot me a PM on here and I'll try to get him ASAP.

• Like 1

Well there's one new guy I just uploaded...

ECW era Eddy Guerrero

Eddy_CAW_B.png

See the OP for a close up face photo

(And for anyone wondering, he spelled his name "Eddy" in ECW)

Now 2K's DLC Eddie is probably one of their best models this year and there was no way I was going to compete with it, but it's post-roids Guerrero.  Plus the hair is totally wrong for ECW, so he had to be made. 

I call his first attire "fun with shadow logos" :)

Eddy_CAW_C.png

And the jacket was so much work that it deserves its own collage.

Eddy_CAW_D.png

There's really no way I could've done it any better considering how touchy any type of logo is on the jacket.  His real jacket didn't have the frills, but of course there was no way to remove them so I gave them some extra color.

His 2nd attire was a lot easier, but I still hit the max layers adding the frills to the triangles.

Eddy_CAW_E.png

Credit and huge thanks once again to Keith Majors for his excellent moveset.  It's ECW based which means no Three Amigos, Lasso from El Paso, etc. but you'll still find most of his important moves in it.

Also the purple and black jersey version of Public Enemy is permanently hosted on Nachtzehrer77's account.  I'm going to have to consolidate attires and delete some of the duplicates that I made, but I wanted everyone to be able to get this version since the jerseys were a lot of work.  So if you still need the jersey version of Public Enemy, check Nachtzehrer's CAWs when you're getting his arenas.

There's another stable of 3 coming next, although logos for one of them will take me a while.  And Keith should have another collaboration we did up sometime soon, possibly by this weekend.

Edited by Replicant13

Dude it looks good for an ECW area Eddy. He wasn't as muscled up in ECW. He looks accurate in my opinion. If anyone hasn't seen him wrestle in ECW. Go watch he's match's against Malenko in ECW. Anyways another A1 job bro. Replican and Keith have been kicking ass this year. Can't wait for next the installment guys 👌🏻👍🏻

• Like 1