Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

All these amazing ECW caws man. Could I get the gangstas movesets??

Thanks, they're up now, and I'll be sure to put my next team's movesets up too cuz I'm thinking you'll want them.

Hey is Malenko still up? I've searched and searched and can't find him. 

I had to take him down cuz there's only so much I can do with 5 upload slots. I actually had him back up a couple days ago before I put TPE and The Gangstas up. What times do you usually get on the game? If you msg me sometime when I'm on we can probably work something out. Otherwise he's one of the guys I plan on leaving up permanently whenever I get more slots. 

And just a heads up, anyone who wants TPE should grab them within the next day or so as I'll have another ECW team up Thursday morning if all goes as planned.

Awesome Stuff, I was looking for Brian Lee this weekend.

Thanks!  I can probably re-up Lee this weekend after Kletusmaximus gets Dean Malenko if you still want him.  The upload limit really sucks this year lol.

I usually get one around 9pm central time. Cool thanks man I'll keep a look out for you or him being posted. Appreciate it man.

Cool I can re-up Malenko tonight or tomorrow morning when I get on if you still want him.  The only thing I ask is that you grab him within 24 hours cuz I've got other stuff that needs to be re-upped too.  I'll message you on here to let you know when Dean is back up, but it'll probably be sometime late night/early morning as that's usually when I get on.

Another fairly big update today as 3 more CAWs are uploaded.  First up are Perry Saturn and John Kronus - The Eliminators.

X6wQqA2FtfLVHhoF4-JIguAtxiMk2usAzcXokeTt

ad6BL5ves1Y3XH16cTc6AW60kIrkG7UbcsAODEDb

I didn't make all of Saturn's tattoos, so if anybody knows who did, please let me know as I'd love to give credit.  All of the other logos (including Kronus's tats) are 100% original.  I really wanted to make Saturn last year but there was no point cuz there were so many good ones up.  But I finally got to make a matching attire for him, and I will say that the import attire and layer editor made it 1000x easier to do this year. 

UTf_CqxSBMNfruA4X7nvYRGqUqLPaHSk1_3_-sI_

aC0h22LJLzCWrhGkd3jdRAvdf8gU0hpJdV6W9RfH

And then there's a guy who I really wanted to make last year, but there wasn't much point as by the time I made a face for him, 2K17 was out.  He's "The Sexiest Man on Earth", Jason Knight.

rW9ahd76GJepv_K9C4bijeCK9B5EU69ex3OZIuFw

The main attire is November to Remember 95 where he got squashed by Konnan.  The alt attire is his Sexiest Television Champ on Earth look.

BE1jluejapJobbyOexfTCltO10UtwmOz8R8GNHHO

Now originally I was just going to do 1 wrestling and 1 manager attire, but the TV champ attire was too cool not to do.  I did make a manager attire for him as the entrance attire for the alt though, so you can set that attire to "manager" and he should come out in his trademark suit.  You'll have to edit and re-save the CAW again in order to use the alt in a match, but it's possible.  I would've gone with the buttoned up blazer, but it was way too wrinkled (and I don't even know why I'm even bothering explaining since 3/4 of you probably don't know who he is :)).

7negJ4LgsEPdE0zaE64tIC0u7pxPntOkF2OJ94hM

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Face photos of all 3 can be found in the OP.

Saturn and Kronus are located on my account (Replicant13) while Jason is on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account, as I wanted to leave the Gangstas up for a couple more days and I didn't have the room.  Searching "Replicant" or "KeithMajors" should work to find them all.

I would love to get Prime Time.

Awesome Stuff, I was looking for Brian Lee this weekend.

Thanks!  I can probably re-up Lee this weekend after Kletusmaximus gets Dean Malenko if you still want him.  The upload limit really sucks this year lol.

I usually get one around 9pm central time. Cool thanks man I'll keep a look out for you or him being posted. Appreciate it man.

I would love to get Prime Time.

Cool I just put Malenko up for Kletus, so I'll re-up Lee for you either tonight or tomorrow morning once he's got Dean.  I'll try to send you a message when he's up so you know.  I'll have to take him down by Monday though since that's when my next tag team should be ready.

No Problem.

I re-upped Brian Lee a couple hours ago, so please let me know when you get him.  And if you or anyone else needs other guys re-upped in between now and Monday, feel free to ask since I'll be uploading the Pitbulls on Monday morning and after that it'll be a few days before I can do any more re-ups.

A quick update - Keith and I collaborated on Doug Furnas & Phil Lafon (I did the faces, Keith did everything else).  They're online now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  My Xbox feed is messed up at the moment so I wasn't able to get full composite pics yet, but I was able to get a couple screenshots.  I'll post the rest tonight after the playoff games and my feed starts working again.

PpussaVsQq-cURqLAMc0IaGEtMb8KEHpgM8YBhri

A quick update - Keith and I collaborated on Doug Furnas & Phil Lafon (I did the faces, Keith did everything else).  They're online now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  My Xbox feed is messed up at the moment so I wasn't able to get full composite pics yet, but I was able to get a couple screenshots.  I'll post the rest tonight after the playoff games and my feed starts working again.

PpussaVsQq-cURqLAMc0IaGEtMb8KEHpgM8YBhrithose are really good. Gonna download those tonight. 

• Like 1

Here are the attire pics for Doug Furnas & Phil Lafon.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

Doug Furnas
uNY7G79tk-ehKA1yVnvmsXZdDhT1xoVf0BDqhCH9

JekUET28Jl8JE5KYmCcUjuihHBcdeWVBYXVD_W9R

Phil Lafon
_xFPUxKgZTiPERv7273Sxhh10isMID1oN3PY_HPP

9xVoie6cSFKaArYfiRTH4Uf5gSY_m85DR1Lnjon1

Again, they're up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account for anyone interested.

And I just put these guys up on my account...
1X-PKQc8o0MHxSwI1M2qNUH9oWjbc8T_Mli-jl68

I'll post face and attire pics of the Pitbulls tonight or tomorrow when I get more time to put them together.

Eliminators & Furnas & LaFon a lot of fun to use. Again very good job on them. It's hard to find a good Saturn on creations and this one's very good 

Don't forget to thank me bud lol just bugging you. I'm glad you like them. Stay tuned for many more.

• Like 2

Eliminators & Furnas & LaFon a lot of fun to use. Again very good job on them. It's hard to find a good Saturn on creations and this one's very good 

Thanks man, I'm really glad you like them! 

As promised, here are the attire pics for The Pitbulls

YOJXGLoIVgOFz2IaFsRhHkAMCOrl-BMyrPzWmjy8

zfBDGeDoU2MDs7lmV8b57mXakr5SaHprkPKqOIO-

t1Suog07cLY0b-UjEKqeu4OdrHw5bqnI_8i3gdTk

W3Ptxk-lUAJX5tZZ_jbAZG0aWl6k0aMSPoMenwML

Pitbull #2 has a completely new face from last year, and all of their tats are updated except for #2's leg tat (which is near impossible to get good refs of).  Also I made a fairly crappy hair texture for Pitbull 2 which is kind of hard to see in the pics, but it works good enough.  Their attire logos are re-worked too, so they're pretty much completely different from last year.  The only thing I'm not happy with is the body morphs as their pecs should be a lot higher... but there's not much I can do about that with 10 body types and only 5 pec styles (none of which go higher) to choose from.

cWkf-Df2DyssschvylKNk2-vPnEZ53iGIkOFVJnG

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

[EDIT] I forgot to mention, I added the weight belt to Pitbull #2.  He didn't always wear it, so if you don't like it, feel free to remove it. 

And here's a preview of one guy who'll be up later on in the week...

LcLbJssKXISFybAee8LfQX_MzJdp1BtH07FAGCNu

Edited by Replicant13

Don't forget to thank me bud lol just bugging you. I'm glad you like them. Stay tuned for many more.

My bad dude. Good job on the moveset/entrance. It's a pain putting together a moveset & entrance so keep up the good work. 

Edited by MisterNs

My bad dude. Good job on the moveset/entrance. It's a pain putting together a moveset & entrance so keep up the good work. 

Yes I make the movesets but I've also made a few of these guy's some are in collaborations. I made Furnas and Lafon, Tommy Rogers, Brian Pillman and Bam Bam Bigelow I also have a few that I've started and have yet to finish and have a bunch more planned.

I've been focusing more on the movesets as it helps get this guy's out quicker and I have all the movesets research done already. Replicant and I make a great team we started doing stuff together on 2k16 and we decided to do a full ECW caw universe months before the game came out. And I think we are building the best universe this year so if you got the room you should get all our guy's and we have many more to come and some surprises planned.

• Like 1

Dude I'm so totally gonna buy an Xbox all these caws are fantastic. Good work man keep it up ECW Revolution 👌👍

Thanks man, if you do get an Xbox let me know and I can get everything re-upped for you.  Do you need the Pitbulls' movesets?  I don't know if there are any on PS4 so I figured I'd ask before recording and posting them.

A pretty big update today.  First up, Keith made an ECW era Chris Jericho

yfOSAAM_YBRMrg7zQUUJfYGZ1Ydln7cacxlSMiXe

4ikKQicTX8BAJCcltWQ94v55ZjcO-HlmvV4HP76h

Credit to TheKris100 for the face.  Jericho is up now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.

And then I finally got around to finishing my 97-99 Shane Douglas, as well as Chris Candido and an ECW era Chris Benoit.

cVyI-djp5vQXRRRJU8oQz-7sY_J1q8dvWk72Ufle

I'll have to post attire pics tomorrow in the morning when I get more time.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Benoit is up on his ExplodedJoker81 account as I don't have room and wanted to keep the Pitbulls up a bit longer.  Candido and Douglas are on my account.

Edited by Replicant13

Here's the attire pics for everyone that was uploaded yesterday.  If you want to see close up/face photos, check the OP. 
First up is ECW era Chris Benoit

fOWE8bgbUwNnen7MsjwwqKSFUwZ1VU4-nmMLNncO

The star and the bolts on his legs were done with in-game designs (48 of them to be exact).  I was originally going to do them with custom logos but they needed to shine, and that was the only way to go.

OqDBrRplHIbu_EQkGzSoRODKFFcCRxzz1ARXia1K

If you have DLC, you'll want to swap out his signature Powerbomb 1 out for the new Powerbomb 8 as it's much closer to what he actually did.  If you're looking for a Benoit that does the Crippler Crossface, then this isn't the Benoit for you -- it's straight oldschool with the Dragon Suplex as his finisher.  If you don't like the attires and want an earlier Japan and WCW look, the zebra print in-game tights also work good.

Now I already did Shane Douglas, but that was a young version of him before he beefed up.  This one has a different face texture as well, so he's a completely new CAW.

kKpsgh_Ie-t0befzpmRbvCqbUp8ve6V_yL2darqN

Iu5yQu7PSKJpuVEHMPtbgMaaL8THNUxvs7uv2RZF

And then there's another Triple Threat guy, a man who needs no gimmicks -- Chris Candido.

XyiMoc8AR6a4wvIW92gF-8977qwvFSHAkl3WBLMY

EaNHZltgOWj4q-E_ZKMoaK8hjRnZPnDNUWP_u1lc

The 2nd attire also works for when he teamed with Lance Storm.  Now you'll probably notice that Candido and Douglas have matching shirts.  They're the same logos used no Keith's ECW Bam Bam Bigelow edit, so if you want to have a matching Triple Threat, you'll want to get him too. 

Candido and Shane have DLC on them, as the Sid (I think?) trunks were the only ones that fit Candido good, and the Tatanka trunks worked best for Shane. 

Huge thanks to Keith Majors for doing everyone's movesets!  Keith also did the logos on the Triple Threat shirt.  ECW Chris Benoit is up on his ExplodedJoker81 account as I didn't have room, while Candido and Douglas are on mine.

And of course that means anyone who wants the Pitbulls needs to get them soon, because I'll have a couple more guys coming sometime early this week.

Edited by Replicant13

Hack Meyers and Mikey Whipwreck have been uploaded!  See the OP for close up face photos.

Mikey Whipwreck
tUTW1PoxfWVhSsPxKjUMVep-YAakkZ7MlOwSZrt3

I don't know who made the dragon shirt, so if somebody does, let me know because I'd love to give credit.  I had to cut the shirt into 9 separate logos so that it'd fit and show up somewhat evenly on the sleeves and on one side.

I went with the in-game 2k16 Mikey attire for the alt, because the face was a bit too young to do his Unholy Alliance look well, plus I haven't made a Tajiri yet.  But for anyone who wants it, it's a fairly easy edit if you give him the Randy Savage hair and make it red/pink.

Ry5u5940YMQbTb5o3qmqjfsYL3Vtq3mEs6GxxJg4

Hack Meyers
oceiWXf08xZSyEzrszoQf1L7aHs5NlLJ0otT4hql

One good thing about the creation suite this year is the way that facial hair is set up, because I could give him a much more accurate look this year by adding the chin hair.  The only downfall was that I couldn't add the hat on attire 1's entrance because I hit the parts point limit, and there was nothing I could swap out or remove to add it.  He didn't wear it all the time anyways, but I figured I'd explain why it's not there on the main attire.  Also the tattoo is a 1000% improvement over last year thanks to the Network.

VVtxrLJaUGMtes9SAiG_DbKWnGyCHwzt9HQJhcJE

I had to name him H@ck Meyers because CC censors his name.  He only got about 30 d/ls last year so I don't plan on leaving him up for long, so get him while he's up.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  If you have DLC, you'll want to swap out Hack's against the ropes/strong strike move to the DLC strikes/clothesline combo.

Hope you do the Unholy Alliance. My favorite tag team of all time. Everything else is top notch work man. Now I gotta save some money to get an Xbox bro lol. Much respect for all these ECW caws that never get made 👌👍