Tully Blanchard UPLOADED! + ECW Managers pack, Jerry Lynn, the Impact Players, and lots more - The Tribe of Extreme

Replicant13

2 hours ago, rjvecw said:

Do you plan to make tajiri?

Hey bud we plan a full roster we are at 68 or 69 now with the few we downloaded so we got just over 30 to go with 6 new guy's coming around mid next week. So seeing we are doing a full roster we will not miss anyone important can't say who's when as we plan as we go but he shouldn't be to much longer. Keep checking our post for new updates.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:58 PM, Jai said:

nice work man!

Thanks!!

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:12 AM, Soccersmack said:

I couldn't find Simmons or Samoan Gangstas anywhere , do you still have them ?

Simmons is re-upped now, along with Balls and 2 Cold Scorpio.  The SGP is on Keith's account.  I'm sure he'll re-upload them at some point.

21 hours ago, rjvecw said:

Do you plan to make tajiri?

Yup, he's already in the works.  I'm not sure exactly when he'll be done, but he'll be coming sooner than later. 

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, Kidd Dibiase said:

awesome work dude, are u gonna make a WCW universe too?

Thanks man.  If I had the time I totally would.  A lot of our guys do cross over though, and we've got a few guys that will work for 95-98 WCW coming up.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, Soccersmack said:

Any updates. 

Actually, I do happen to have an update...

FB_CAW31.png

The "big project" I had been teasing is finally done - 6 FBI members (Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Big Sal, Tracy Smothers, Tommy Rich, and JT Smith) are all uploaded.  See the OP for close up face photos.

First up is one of my personal favorites, he's Philadelphia's Favorite Son, he's the Italian Stallion, he's J. T. Smith

FB_CAW50.png

You can't really see it in the pics, but his singlet has a pattern on it that's pretty cool IMO.  I probably went through a half dozen JT Smith faces until I finally made one I liked.  Attire 2 is from when he tagged with Guido.

FB_CAW51.png

"The Big Don" Tommy Rich

FB_CAW47.png

Attire 1 is a manager attire but it also works for some brawls/streetfights they had.  Attire 2 is actual wrestling tights that he wore against Terry Funk and Chris Chetti.

FB_CAW48.png

Tracy Smothers

FB_CAW43.png

Attire 1 matches Little Guido.  Attire 2 works better for singles matches.

FB_CAW44.png

And somehow CC glitched and defaulted Tracy and Tommy's victory animations.  Everyone else has them (and I double checked everything before I uploaded them, and they still were there on my original copies so I really don't know what happened).  You'll want to give Tracey the Buddy Roberts heel victory animation and Tommy the Dash Wilder heel victory animation, and make sure their music matches the other guys (Italian Patriot).

Big Sal E. Graziano

FB_CAW40.png

Originally I was going to go with this vest, but when I tried it in a match, it clipped through everything and even ended up flipping up and getting stuck on his back when he did his finisher. 
FB_CAW41.png

So instead, he gets the Scott Hall vest :) He's also got an invisible FBI badge logo on the alt attire shirt, so if you want an easy 3rd attire, make the FBI logos completely invisible, change the badge opacity back to around 230, and change the shirt to black.

FB_CAW46.png

Tony Mamaluke

FB_CAW36.png

Now originally I was going to do an attire with logos like these...
FB_CAW38.png

..the spikes of the logos are supposed to go towards the insides of his thighs, and the logo stretch/fading was just too horrible.  I don't even know if they would've been possible if I had cut each logo up into 8, because it seems like anything pointed at an angle towards the thighs glitches like crazy.  So instead this is his 2nd attire...

FB_CAW37.png

And for once, the text mirror glitch on the boots worked out to my advantage, as I was able to put different text on the sides of each boot.

Little Guido

FB_CAW33.png

Guido's main attire matches both Tracy and Tony, and it could also work for tagging with JT Smith.  The alt attire matches Tony's alt...

FB_CAW34.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets and for advice/help tracking down references.  Keith has DLC sets for all 6 guys, but since he doesn't have slots, he'll be rotating them throughout the next few days.  So be sure to check his ExplodedJoker81 account -- I believe right now he's got DLC sets for Sal, Tommy Rich, Tracy, and Tony up.

These guys will be up for a little bit until the next few guys are done, so enjoy!

[EDIT] Hopefully the pics work now?

Edited by Replicant13

10 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Pictures won't load of FBI. 

Yeah I really don't know WTF happened there.  I've been using Google photos since the site has been pretty inconsistent with other hosting sites and I've never really had many problems.  The pics were showing from me while I was signed into Google, but then when I signed out, they disappeared and I couldn't get them to show back up no matter what I did.  I re-uploaded them and got new URLs, and they seem to be working now (or at least on my end they are).

So tl;dr:  The pics of the FBI 3 posts above should be working now, and I fixed the images in the OP as well :)

I'll buy an Xbox one tonight. All these ECW caws I must have man. I'm sure the Unholy Alliance is next so I'll be on tonight lol to get all these awesome caws. Plus its my bday so I'll treat myself. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

I'll buy an Xbox one tonight. All these ECW caws I must have man. I'm sure the Unholy Alliance is next so I'll be on tonight lol to get all these awesome caws. Plus its my bday so I'll treat myself. 

Yeah these are all awesome makes having the game worth it. I'm hoping for Hot Commodity. 

On 3/9/2017 at 7:07 PM, KeithMajors said:

Hey bud we plan a full roster we are at 68 or 69 now with the few we downloaded so we got just over 30 to go with 6 new guy's coming around mid next week. So seeing we are doing a full roster we will not miss anyone important can't say who's when as we plan as we go but he shouldn't be to much longer. Keep checking our post for new updates.

Hey Keith can you trip Samoan Gangstas plz !

Are you gonna do anymore AAA guys like Rey Jr or La Parka or some FMW guys like Hayabusa or The Great Sasuke and Hakushi??

2 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Are you gonna do anymore AAA guys like Rey Jr or La Parka or some FMW guys like Hayabusa or The Great Sasuke and Hakushi??

We downloaded some guy's from other creators so we did not have to make them. Check itachi he made perfect Hayabusa, Jinsei Shinzaki aka Hakushi and The Great Sasuke so we downloaded these 3 from him and I made us movesets for them. There's also a perfect La Parka online but we did not get him and wont be adding him.

And I have ECW Era Rey Jr and Juventud Guerrera coming soon. Juvi is just around the corner and Rey will be a little bit.

6 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

Thanks man!!  It's good to see you back.  If you really do get an Xbox let me know because I've got 15 CAWs online but we could definitely work something out so you can get everyone d/led as fast as the 20 d/l limit will allow.  It's probably better if you get the DLC too since I've added DLC entrance segments to some guys, and Keith's done a lot of DLC movesets, so it'd make things easier.  Also I'm assuming you'll want the Accelerator so you don't have to VC grind to unlock everyone :)

Tajiri will be one of the next 5 guys we do, so let me know and if you do get an Xbox, I'll definitely make an Unholy Mikey attire for you like I promised.

2 hours ago, MD said:

Are you going to  reupload eliminators, sandman and dreamer anytime soon?

Yup I'll be doing some more re-ups real soon.  5 of my guys are glich-stuck online, and the FBI takes up 6 slots (and I'm not taking Richards, Candido, or Tanaka down), so I won't really have much room to do re-ups until the middle of next week as I'd like to keep all 6 FBI guys online together for a full week.  If you want, send me a message on Xbox Live and I can let you know as soon as those guys are re-upped.

We've got 2 AAA/ECW crossovers in the works, and young Rey is one of them.  I was planning on doing Hakushi but Itachi did a really good job on him so I decided to keep his as it was good and it saved me a lot of time.  He's got really good versions of Hayabusa, Sasuke, and Onita up as well, so if you end up getting a One, you'll have to check out his stuff too. 

[EDIT] lol Keith beat me to it :)

Edited by Replicant13

Also if you like Kintaro W*ING Kanemura, Jado & Gedo we have plans/are thinking about adding them for ECW and FMW Team No Respect.

Also happy birthday.

Edited by KeithMajors

52 minutes ago, KeithMajors said:

Also if you like Kintaro W*ING Kanemura, Jado & Gedo we have plans/are thinking about adding them for ECW and FMW Team No Respect.

Also happy birthday.

Thanks man. Yeah I love ECW as much as you guys. Seeing all the caws that never been made before is pretty awesome. You guys are really digging beneath the barrel. More variates is better. Keep up the good work guys. 

Will you be doing arenas as well? That's the only thing that's held me back from downloading them. But I was just thinking of making a ECW, WCW and Attitude Era Universe. 

7 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Will you be doing arenas as well? That's the only thing that's held me back from downloading them. But I was just thinking of making a ECW, WCW and Attitude Era Universe. 

Yeah once the CAWs are done, we'll be doing whatever arenas haven't been done.  I know Dre has done a few PPVs, and a buddy of mine Nachtzehrer77 has some good 93-96 arenas up along with Barely Legal, so whatever doesn't get done will more than likely be covered by us.

9 minutes ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

I'll be getting my Xbox in a couple of hours so I'll hit you up man 👌🏻👍🏻

Glad to hear it!!  My gamertag is the same as my screen name on here, so send me a friend request and a msg so I know it's you.

4 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Yeah once the CAWs are done, we'll be doing whatever arenas haven't been done.  I know Dre has done a few PPVs, and a buddy of mine Nachtzehrer77 has some good 93-96 arenas up along with Barely Legal, so whatever doesn't get done will more than likely be covered by us.

Glad to hear it!!  My gamertag is the same as my screen name on here, so send me a friend request and a msg so I know it's you.

I have the Xbox but I forgot to buy the connect lol. That's the only thing I need

Edited by TAKING_NAMES1997

15 hours ago, TAKING_NAMES1997 said:

I have the Xbox but I forgot to buy the connect lol. That's the only thing I need

Cool!  The Kinect isn't really necessary IMO, in fact it kind of seems like they're phasing it out, but I hear it does make the dashboard and recording clips a lot easier.  You shouldn't need one for 2K17 though.  I don't have one for the One, and the one that came with my 2nd 360 is still in its box lol.

6 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Thanks, man. Awesome news! When everyone is finished will you reupload them all? 

Yeah I'm sure I will.  I always try to re-up a couple guys each day although my slots are tied up with the FBI at the moment, but I'll probably start pulling them on Wed so I can do re-ups.  So if/when you decide you want anyone just let me know.

Hope you can do a ton of Re-ups bro?? Because I really want all these caws lol 

Edited by TAKING_NAMES1997

6 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Cool!  The Kinect isn't really necessary IMO, in fact it kind of seems like they're phasing it out, but I hear it does make the dashboard and recording clips a lot easier.  You shouldn't need one for 2K17 though.  I don't have one for the One, and the one that came with my 2nd 360 is still in its box lol.

Yeah I'm sure I will.  I always try to re-up a couple guys each day although my slots are tied up with the FBI at the moment, but I'll probably start pulling them on Wed so I can do re-ups.  So if/when you decide you want anyone just let me know.

Okay cool! I'm gonna start writing up my rosters tonight. What year of ECW are you doing? I'm just curious.