Help Uploading Encyclopedia

RaVeN_1515

This may sound stupid, but I don't know the best way to upload large amounts of files at once. I've downloaded a ton of textures from past games after others have ripped them. I've sorted them all (SvR2006-2K16,& Wrestle Kingdom) by wrestler name. My idea was to create an encyclopedia of textures to make it easier on the current creators, as well as aspiring creators to increase the amount of contributions to the community. Work from those that have shared the files and to the dev teams would be credited.

I'm unsure if I'll just share a download, or if I'll go as far as creating a site, but I'm up to 3.5 gb of textures at the moment. People don't exactly want to download all of these, but I don't exactly want to create a site either. I'm hoping to add more, possibly from past games, but for sure 2K17 once released to the public.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Uploading them by game would be the best bet. Make a mega.nz account, then you can zip the textures for each game and upload them to your account into a folder, then provide a link to that folder and people can just pick and choose from which game they want from there :)

What I've done is Sorted by name. Inside their folder are all the textures, but they're already sorted by game as well. I guess I'm hoping to create a convenient place to download by wrestler so that someone doesn't have to download an entire games textures, or multiple entire games textures for one wrestler. Another issue would be that people don't remember all of the games a wrestler have been a part of. Thank you for the advice though! I'll definitely look into it!

• 2 weeks later...